The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I now believe the excerpt from the ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ScorpioRising 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ScorpioRising Click to send private message to ScorpioRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I now believe the excerpt from the ..."
Ok gang, let’s look at this carefully. We all know, without question, that if Trump wanted to hire both candidates he would have. In the same spirit that Trump fired two and four candidates at once, he could have hired two. I believe Trump was uncomfortable making the right decision to hire Randall, due to his deeply rooted, conscious or subconscious racism. In the moment of Randall’s expression of joyous triumph, Trump just couldn’t handle it, and made a split decision to drop the ball in Randall’s lap to also hire Rebecca.

There was not comparison between the two candidates. Randall had an undefeated record, was constantly pulled from on team to another when given the opportunity by Trump to add a member to an existing team, and performed well in spite of loosing his grandmother during the taping of the show (which Trump managed to forget, but didn’t hesitate to bring-up Rebecca’s sprained ankle) . Furthermore, Randall is the only candidate who is the “total package” in terms of academic accomplishments, professionalism/business smarts and interpersonal skills. Doesn’t anyone remember when Randall soothed Rebecca, after Carol made a comment during the last task in which Rebecca was the project manger (SIRRUS)? My God, even the Wicked Witch of the West supported Randall!

There was not a close match between the candidates – Trump is a racist bastard!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I now believe the excerpt from the ...   ScorpioRising     12-16-05       
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jbeans     12-16-05     1  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Elmay     12-16-05     2  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-16-05     3  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Elmay     12-16-05     4  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Queene1979     12-16-05     5  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Elmay     12-16-05     7  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-16-05     11  
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-16-05     6  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-16-05     12  
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   weyhing4     12-16-05     8  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Elmay     12-16-05     9  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   prosecutor     12-16-05     10  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-16-05     14  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   RonReports     12-16-05     15  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-19-05     17  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-16-05     16  
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   Dr_Carla     12-16-05     13  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   freakusmaximus     12-19-05     18  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-19-05     19  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   freakusmaximus     12-19-05     20  
                 RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-19-05     21  
                     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   freakusmaximus     12-19-05     23  
                         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-19-05     24  
                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     60  
                         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-20-05     27  
                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     28  
                                 RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     29  
                                     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     30  
                                         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     32  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     34  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     35  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     37  
                                     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-20-05     31  
                                         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     33  
                                         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     38  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     39  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     43  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     44  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     45  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     47  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     51  
                                             Allan Bakke   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     46  
                                             Allan Bakke update   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     48  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke update   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     52  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke update   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     53  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke update   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     55  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke update   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     56  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke update   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     57  
                                             great photo   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     61  
                                             RE: great photo   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     62  
                                             RE: great photo   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     70  
                                             RE: great photo   DooWahDitty     12-21-05     76  
                                             RE: great photo   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     77  
                                             RE: great photo   DooWahDitty     12-21-05     79  
                                             RE: great photo   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     80  
                                             RE: great photo   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     81  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     49  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke   DooWahDitty     12-20-05     50  
                                             RE: Allan Bakke   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     54  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     42  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     59  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-21-05     67  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-21-05     68  
                                             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     74  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   lrlr1     12-19-05     22  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   freakusmaximus     12-19-05     25  
                 RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   DooWahDitty     12-19-05     26  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     40  
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     36  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-20-05     41  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-20-05     58  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   freakusmaximus     12-20-05     63  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-21-05     64  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-21-05     65  
                 RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-21-05     66  
                     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     73  
                     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   jetpack     12-21-05     82  
             RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     72  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   singer     12-21-05     69  
         RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     75  
   RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   travellonia     12-21-05     71  
     RE: I now believe the excerpt from ...   ScorpioRising     12-21-05     78  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •