The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
Has anyone seen the quote from Clarence's interview? Something to the effect that the Kappa Kappa girl will do well? Is this a misquote? I understand there's a transciption of Clarence's intereview somewhere in the spoiling boards, but I have yet to see it.

Also, I've seen one transcription of Survivor Insider clips. Are these available somewhere as well? I think one was posted on this board. I didn't have any idea about Ethan's nude pot-smoking quote. I'm assuming there's nothing else of interest.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... Rose Red 12-06-01 1
   RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... red 12-06-01 2
       RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... MDSkinner 12-06-01 4
           RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... drich61 12-06-01 5
               RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... MDSkinner 12-06-01 6
                   RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... MDSkinner 12-06-01 8
 RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... Serendipity 12-06-01 3
   RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Refer... Round Robin 12-06-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
The Kappa Kappa Gamma Girl is Kelly. It was her sorority in college. The Ethan nude pot-smoking Insider Survivor was one of the earlier episodes, like 3 or 4. I'm sure it is archived somewhere, like Survivornews.net. Or Survivorfever.net.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
I know who the Kappa Kappa girl is - I was more interested in the accuracy of the rumor that Clarence is quoted about her doing well. Apparently there's a transcript (somewhere - god only knows where) of an interview with Clarence where he said this. I'm wondering if anyone here has it or knows about it.

Thanks for the Ethan info though - I was under the impression that it was something said more recently on survivor Insider. Those things are interesting - I've only seen one transcription but I actually found it fairly useful.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
Clarence would have no idea to factually say that anyone did well since he is not a part of the jury. So, I would say that what he said was nothing more than speculation, and it is most likely based on the fact that she made somewhat of an alliance with him. I take nothing from this.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
>Clarence would have no idea to
>factually say that anyone did
>well since he is not
>a part of the jury.
> So, I would
>say that what he said
>was nothing more than speculation,
>and it is most likely
>based on the fact that
>she made somewhat of an
>alliance with him. I
>take nothing from this.

Since all of them are staying in touch (except for Lex of course). Do you really think all 16 of them do not know who the final two are? I read somewhere that they all came back from Africa together. And being humans, none have discussed anything at all, I think not. They all at least know the final two, and the boot order to get there I would guess.

12-06-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
I doubt that actually. And if they were to know that I am pretty sure that MB would make for absolutely certain that they did not give anything away to that effect. Think of the past two Survivors, no one gave that sort of infomration away straight out before. MB is not stupid enough to let Clarence just go and tell every one nationally that Kelly is going to win or even make the final four. If he is right, I would wager it is strictly good speculation on his part, probably based on the fact that she is an intelligent girl.

12-06-01, 09:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
I think tonights show really displays how much we want to pay attention to what past survivors have to say. Clarence was most likely coached to say that to throw us off more than we already were.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
Haven't seen it in a transcript, but he said something about expecting the KKG girl from San Diego to do very well. That was on the Jeff & Jer Show tapes.

Good interview. Also said he would like to see Frank win.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Clarence Kappa Kappa Girl Reference"
Clarence wants Frank to win? What the hell is HE smoking?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •