The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-03 AT 06:13 PM (EST)

The Gufu Award was established to acknowledge the dangdumbest gameplays in Survivor! Ultimately we will determine the dangdumbest gameplay of all! You have two (2) nomination/votes you may make each week, and as well you can Honorably Mention as much other dangdumbness as you want!

Turn on your gufu-detectors, have fun with it, and let's be careful out there! Any nominations you may have for production (non-contestant) gufus should be taken to the Production Gufu thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/1732.shtml

If any posts are made to this thread prior to the episode airing in your time zone, you are under a spoiler advisory, proceed at your own risk or back out the way you came.

Our Contendors Thru Week 8!
(week 1) Ryan and Daniel on the Balance Beam (IC1)!
(week 1) Jenna Washes Undies!
(week 1) Tambaqui Testosterogufu!
(week 2) JoAnna's Holy War!
(week 2) Christy's Performance at TC2!
(weeks 1 and 2) Jaburu Fail to Shelter Themselves!
(week 3) Dan's TC3 Performance!
(week 3) Tambaqui Don't Pay Attention at Challenges!
(week 4, tie) Shawna Gives Up!
(week 4, tie) Heidi's Narcissism!
(week 5) Jenna's Big Mouth!
(week 5) Benedict Heidi!
(week 6, tie) Alex Falls For Shawna!
(week 6, tie) Rob Overplays the Game!
(week 7) Roger Takes a Dive (IC7)!
(week 7) Heidi and Jenna Strip (RC7)!
(week 8) Men Knock Each Other Out, IC8!
(week 8) Dave Shows He's a Powerhouse!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 SteffiGurl 04-10-03 1
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 djandy 04-10-03 2
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 DEVILRAYS 04-10-03 3
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 evanakm 04-11-03 4
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 tribephyl 04-11-03 5
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Draco Malfoy 04-11-03 6
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 SurvivinDawg 04-11-03 7
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 BriarRosie 04-11-03 8
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Peteycat 04-11-03 9
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 AresMars 04-11-03 10
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Connie E 04-11-03 11
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Swami 04-11-03 12
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 pythonfan 04-11-03 13
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 SaphireLady 04-11-03 14
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Dicedancer 04-13-03 18
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 PrettyInPink 04-14-03 19
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 minitroll 04-11-03 15
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 dabo 04-11-03 16
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Sunny_Bunny 04-11-03 17
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 kiki_k 04-14-03 20
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9 Brownroach 04-14-03 21
 Voting Closed dabo 04-17-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
HANDS DOWN:

1.Deena for giving immunity to Matt.

2.Matt for becoming Rob's puppet.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Deena not even trying to eat the worm in the last round of the IC.

2. Matthew announcing at Tribal Council that he did not feel that he was in a precarious position and needed to win immunity (thus putting himself in a precarious position for all future IC votes).

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Deena for not swallowing the worm - be one with the bugs, even if it takes being as insane as Matt.

2. Deena for trusting Heidi. Wait, that spawns too many gufus to count.

HONORABLE MENTION:

--Heidi for blabbing Deena's plan and once again making herself look suspicious.

--Heidi for announcing her "assets" at TC. I think she has only two assets, and we all know what those are. And frankly she can keep her assets the hell away from me; I like healthy women, thank you very much.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1) Deena throws the IC. She wouldn't have won, but if she didn't look overconfident enough already, now she does.

2) Butch and Christy - The game could be yours! Get off your asses and get involved in the game.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Heidi's loose lips will sink her ship.
If she happens to spontaneously erupt with oral diarrhea, at every TC.
First, with the "women advantage" at the previous IC. Now with her double threat of brains/athleticism spiel, or shall we say lack thereof.
She is digging her grave with the tip of the shoe that she keeps stuffing in her mouth.

Matthew, most clueless survivor. Lucky for him he has his Parrot/Rob to keep him in touch with the other tribemates. It's also nice to see he has a new Bitch ... er ...Butch, to keep him company. Also lucky for him that MB completely rigged an IC Matthew would win ... no ... completely trounce the others and win. Ensuring the weirdo stays a little while longer.
In light of all of the stars aligning to take this "Goomba" one step closer, he still F***'s it all up by having shown he's a definite challenge threat and seems to suffer from the oral diarrhea as well. He seemed to have a such a backwards way of trying to prove he isn't all that. Which clearly he isn't.

This is why rodents don't run the country. Because we humans have deemed them unfit to handle the power that comes with winning. And certainly to stupid to make anyone believe they were running the show.

tribephyl

(HUH? Musta been a brainfart.)

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Matthew at RC. That's a GREAT way to throw a challenge and not show what a threat you are. Hit two bullseyes and THEN blow the last one. Some strategy, genius.

2. Rob's flip flopping. He's worse than Vee ever was, but I have a feeling this is going to catch up with him, and soon.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Rob, for talking too much game with too many people, not to mention making fun of Matt behind his back... now that IS a way to get massacred in your sleep!!!

2. Just a general GUFU to any of these idiots that think they're safe in this game. Matt, Deena, Heidi, Rob, etc. etc. etc. Well, it makes it more fun for us to watch, I guess.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-11-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Deena. Even if she did swallow the damn bug, Matthew would have beaten her in speed, anyway.

2. The Kindling gals - for not realizing that Alex is an immunity threat down the road and for thinking Deena betrayed them. Whatever happened to the girls alliance you made eons ago, hmm?

For the record, I don't think Matt is really THAT dumb. He might very well be, but if he felt "safe" in his position in the tribe, do you really think he would have been so gung ho to win the IC? I would have so much respect for him if we find out he really HAS been playing dumb. (I wish there were confessionals from him stating this!) If not, Matt really could be THAT dumb.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1.Deena for giving up on immunity cause she thought she was safe
2.Rob for playing both sides

Honorable mention to Heidi for thinking he assets are intelligence and physical abilities

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1) Deena announcing to her alliance that she wanted to throw one of them under the bus. Even though Matt wasn't there bringing up his boot with the rest of the alliance was just stupid.

2) Matthew for being, well Matthew, he needs to stop following Rob's lead like a puppy dog.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. To Deena, for declaring Alex to be the next bootee. She should have stuck with the original game plan on that one.

2. To Heidi's mother, for teaching her to talk. (Seriously, to Heidi, for declaring her "assets".)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Rob, for over-playing his hand by smart-ass talking in front of too many people.

2. Deena, for arrogantly assuming she was safe and a majority leader.

Swami

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Heiddi for being so obvious when she ran off to "tattle" to Jenna.

2. Deena for not being the bigger woMAN and at least trying to eat the dang worm. I could hear the backhoe digging her grave...

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1). Deena---conceit will get you every time. You got to confident there girl.

2). Rob---I have seen others say his flip flopping and while that is true, my biggest beef with him this time is the cookie thing. While he was unable to eat Butch and Matteo cookies, he sure voiced his drivel to the others. This will let them know that he would do them out of a very basic need, food, at anytime.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Dicedancer 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dicedancer Click to send private message to Dicedancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
could'nt have said it better SL. Deena
got lost in herself. also don't think it
was very brite to tell Hedie somthing and
tell her not to tell Jenna, duhhh

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

<<my biggest beef with him this time is the cookie thing. While he was unable to eat Butch and Matteo cookies, he sure voiced his drivel to the others. This will let them know that he would do them out of a very basic need, food, at anytime.>>

Exactly - that little attempt of his has my vote. It's one thing to play this game - no one's arguing that. But that incident had nothing to do with playing the game - that was just pure selfishness! To literally want to take the food out of Butch and Matt's mouths while their backs were turned makes Rob rank as the lowest, most rotten person I've ever seen play this game. You know if Alex hadn't been there to stop him, he would have! And I totally agree with the other posters who've said that if that didn't open up the rest of the tribe's eyes to what kind of person Rob is to want to do that, then their dimwittedness would rank as my follow-up Gufu award!

"What about prom, Blane?"

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-11-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Deena, for being so arrogant that she didn't realize she was just a female version of Roger. Buh bye.

2. Rob, for playing too many sides and getting mouthy about it. Its just a matter of time before the rest of the dimwits start comparing notes.

04-11-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-03 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

1. Matt "Throws" RC9! I mean, if the idea of throwing a challenge is to slip under the radar by not appearing to be a threat, doing it by kicking butt up to the last round is just hysterically counter-productive.

2. Rob the Cookie Monster! The amount of Rob's jerkiness seems to be growing daily, but trying to swipe Matt and Butch's cookies (and get all the others in on it) should have clued all the others in on just what an untrustworthy back-stabber they have in their midst. The amusement factor in his game is going to be worth nothing if the back-stabber aspect becomes too obvious.

Honorable Mentions: Butch for being careless with the pirhana, Deena for taking a dive in IC9, Heidi's assets speech.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Deena for clearly "pulling a Roger" and assuming she had control of the game. It's amazing what damage arrogance can do.

2. Heidi, for proving once again that her only asset is...um...ok...I will think of something. Well anyway, her big mouth/cobweb riddled brain is going to get her in trouble soon.

Honorable mention to Rob I-can-play-any-side-of-the-fence. Eventualy, people are going to catch on that your daggers are the ones in their backs.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

1. Deena pulls a "Roger" (thanks Sunny Bunny!)
2. Heidi betrays her alliance (again!)

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. -- Oscar Wilde

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-03 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

1) Deena' s failure to do proper due diligence on the viability of an Alex boot. The idea itself wasn't horrible, but she should have hinted at the possibility and sussed out her alliance-mates' reactions, rather than announce it as her decision and expect everyone to agree with her. Booting Alex wasn't crucial; had she sensed resistance to the idea she could have backed off and stuck with Butch.

2) Alex for winning the physical RC. He escaped this time, but this helped put him in Deena's sights, and he's now seen as a challenge threat, however subconsciously, by everyone.

04-17-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
22. "Voting Closed"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-03 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

You good peeps have been doing some excellent gufu-spotting this season, I must say. Look for the reclaim vote to go up tomorrow (I want to see if there's anything in the recrap to indicate what recontendors there should be).

Our Contendors Thru Week 8!
(week 1) Ryan and Daniel on the Balance Beam (IC1)!
(week 1) Jenna Washes Undies!
(week 1) Tambaqui Testosterogufu!
(week 2) JoAnna's Holy War!
(week 2) Christy's Performance at TC2!
(weeks 1 and 2) Jaburu Fail to Shelter Themselves!
(week 3) Dan's TC3 Performance!
(week 3) Tambaqui Don't Pay Attention at Challenges!
(week 4, tie) Shawna Gives Up!
(week 4, tie) Heidi's Narcissism!
(week 5) Jenna's Big Mouth!
(week 5) Benedict Heidi!
(week 6, tie) Alex Falls For Shawna!
(week 6, tie) Rob Overplays the Game!
(week 7) Roger Takes a Dive (IC7)!
(week 7) Heidi and Jenna Strip (RC7)!
(week 8) Men Knock Each Other Out, IC8!
(week 8) Dave Shows He's a Powerhouse!
(week 9) Deena's Arrogance/Hands Matt Immunity!

It was touch and go there for awhile, looked like Deena might overtake Deena but Deena was making a strong showing in third with a chance to take the cake! Ultimately, though, Deena toughed it out and held onto a slight lead while hitting the tape!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •