The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
The testosterone is flowin’ or "New York Jews in Iceland"

Well, now that you’ve seen two hours of this new bunch how do you feel about them? Do you like the edgy Jonathan, the testosterone filled Lori, the eliminated Jews, the New York Queens or do you love lovers like Fred and Kendra? It’s a love list so tell us about your love.

1. Hayden/Aaron (5) This week is more about who did well then having a great liking for the racers. That’ll sort itself out later, but tonight H/A ran right up front most of the night.

2. Jon/Kris (6) In addition to being 2nd they expressed some nice appreciation for the race, ie., being excited at the first detour.

3. Lena/Kristy (8) It’s again about placing high – they surprised me a bit with their competitiveness and I was impressed. However, I was very irritated when one of them referred to “O’Hara” airport – it’s O’Hare peeps!

4. Freddy/Kendra (7) The lovebirds fittingly end the night at the Blue Lagoon – a little over the top on the honey, baby, kissy stuff. Maybe he just wants kids too badly.

5. Lori/Bolo (9) Until near the end I thought they’d be higher for entertainment value, but her berating wore on me at the end so they drop to 5 for their 6th place finish when they should have been second. He showed good humility for screwing up the navigation.

6. Gus/Hera (1) OMH Gus – this is a race! They’re very likeable, but let’s get it in gear. I know in the early parts of the race it’s just about surviving, but Gus just seems disengaged. Help us believe you really want to be in the race!

7. Don/Mary (2) – pre-ranked highly – not much excitement with them. The trash talking about being so fast and strong – just talk! Gotta pick it up guys.

8. Meredith/Maria (11) The Queens are just out of their element and lost, lost, lost. I don’t like them and they should be out soon.

9. Adam/Rebecca (10) Devil boy is weird and they’re just plain dumb. Haven’t they watched this show before? It DOES matter whether you put gas or diesel in the tank.

10. Jon/Victoria (4) “Who’s got game?” Well, I hope they don’t and they didn’t show up tonight, but I have a feeling they’ll be around for awhile and he’s this race’s Colin. I don’t think he’ll figure out his boundaries any time soon.

Avi/Joe – were #3 pre-season – would have dropped a bit, but I’d rather have them here than at least four other teams.

That’s a start for now – how about you? Give us your list, and if you like, your reasons behind your list.

As Jonathan would so eloquently say, “YEEEHAAAAAAAAA!”

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 FFantasyFX 11-17-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 712 11-17-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 VA Slim 11-17-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 ARnutz 11-17-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 PlumBlossom 11-17-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 7sins_pride 11-17-04 6
   RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 RangeRover 11-17-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 bichon 11-17-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 Joools 11-17-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 Bebo 11-17-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 dajaki 11-17-04 11
   RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 sittem 11-17-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 tvhead 11-17-04 12
 Lena Rocks, Lori Sucks coolflowerpowerman 11-17-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 ohmyheck 11-17-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 mrbluesky 11-18-04 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 kidflash212 11-18-04 17
 First week's rankings sittem 11-23-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
The List:

1.) Hayden & Aaron
2.) Kris & Jon
3.) Don & Mary Jean
4.) Freddy & Kendra
5.) Gus & Hera
6.) Lena & Kristy
7.) Meredith & Maria
8.) Jon & Victoria
9.) Adam & Rebecca
10.) Lori & Bolo

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-04, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
MY what a bunch of f'ups!

1) Hayden & Aaron - Did good and had fun with it. LOVED the screwing-over of Meridith & Maria with the whole pointing thing.

2) Lena & Kristy - Wasn't expecting such a strong showing from these two. Worked well together.

3) Adam & Rebecca - Just cause he really reminds me of, well, me.

4) Kris & Jon - Made the least mistakes out of everyone.

5) Lori & Bolo - He really does seem like a nice guy...

6) Freddy & Kendra - Christy's back everyone!

7) Jonathan & Victoria - It's weird how I can go from completely dispising someone to laughing right along with/at them the next minute. She seems sweet.

8) Don & Mary Jean - A more pleasant Teri and Ian, minus the competence part. The seat-leaning-back thing made me laugh.

9) Meredith & Maria - No, you CAN'T ask the camera crew which way you should go... What a couple of dumbasses, driving for an hour and a half because some guy (your COMPETITOR) pointed in one direction or another? Holy Kami and Karli times a million.

10) Gus & Hera - I wasn't feeling the pre-love for these two... he's controlling. And yeah, you might have to run in this thing. Go alliance!

Avi & Joe: Won't miss them. I wonder if they mention the fact that they are "New York Jews" every day of their lives.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-04, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
1.) Hayden & Aaron - Strong leg. Don't blame him at all for the misdirection of M&M. I can't stand Lemmings and hope that there is more driving on this race than the last to be able to separate the "leaders" from the "followers"

2.) Kris & Jon - My pick in the "Luck" game so gotta support them!

3.) Lori & Bolo - Just as wrestling is more about the "show" than an actual competition, I think the Bolo is really just a "teddy bear" and not a "fierce bad-a$$". I hope this team is around a while. I think that they will "grow" on us over the course of the show.

4-7.) Freddy & Kendra; Gus & Hera; Lena & Kristy; Don & Mary Jean - Not much to say about this group other than I doubt Team AARP will be around much longer and Gus needs to "get into" the idea that this really is a race and not an expedition.

8.) Adam & Rebecca - Clueless!

9.) Meredith & Maria - Did I say before that I HATE LEMMINGS?!!
Google.) Jon & Victoria - Own a Ferrari and a Hummer H2? What sort of entreprenuers are you really? Jonathan makes Colin look like an angel and I don't think that it is the editing either!

Avi & Joe - Wish you guys had hung around longer. I think that they would have ended much higher on my list!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-04, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
My preseason list is much like my first one here:

Likeable:

1. Don/Mary Jean - They are just too cute! They are not as strong as most, so won't make it all the way. I'll enjoy them while they're still in it.

2. Lena/Kristy - These two work really well together, I like them too.

3. Gus/Hera - Got to give it up to the father/ daughter team.

4. Freddy/Kendra - These two are pretty likeable as well.

Indifferent at this point:

6. Hayden/Aaron - Ho Hum, whatever.

7. Kris/Jon - SHE is a bit annoying. They probably won't make it all that far either.

8. Meredith/Maria - Not as annoying on TV as they were in their CBS video. They are the big movers on my list.

Totally annoying:

8. Lori/Bolo - I am not liking these two.

9. Jonathan/Victoria - Just annoying, stupid, aggravating, etc.!

10. Adam/Rebecca - Oh goody!!! A new team to HATE! I was wondering which ones would rub me the wrong way!

Philiminated: Avi/Joe I knew they couldn't last, I correctly picked them to go in the voting thread.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
1. Don/Mary Jean (3)
2. Meredith/Maria (7)
3. Hayden/Aaron (6)
4. Lena/Kristy (8)
5. Gus/Hera (2)
6. Freddy/Kendra (4)
7. Kris/Jon (5)
8. Lori/Bolo (10)
9. Adam/Rebecca (9)
10. Jonathan/Victoria (11)

Avi/Joe were #1 pre-season.

an IceCat original

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

1. Lena/Kristy - Totally impressed with their way of style and confidence. Reminds me of Tian and Jaree, just much better and well, straighter.

2. Lori/Bolo - These two caught my attention just by their physique..and damn that Lori has one hell of a mouth. - at least she knows she's a #####. And kudos to Bolo for bring such a humble man.

3. Freddy/Kendra - They strike me as a sweet team, always loving, though argumentative at times, they always seem to get pass it and succeed in the end.

4. Mary Jean/Don - NOt bad for an old couple. Heck, Mary even managed to kick Maria?Maredith? butt at the ice climbing. Sweet couple. Can't see them going far though.

5. Maria/Meredith - Would have put them much higher, but they did pretty badly in the first leg. - and they got duped by Aaron/Hayden...what the hell was that? Shows how inept they are. However, they are much better than these teams below.

BIG WALL

6. Hellboy/Wht's the girl's name again? - READ for god sakes.
7. Jon/Kris - Err who? - here by default.
8. Gus/Hera - I don't like the father. Did he mutter something about CIA?..yeah, like that's gonna help.

HUGE VOID

9. Jon/Victoria - Shutup already. Blahblahblahblah - i hope he better redeems himself soon.
10. Aaron/Hayden - Now, she really has to SHUTUP. I can't stand the cockiness of this two people..add them up and you get a bunch of roosters in Disneyland.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
Okay I am not sure I really love anyone at this point... I really would like them to quit with the models as casting... at least none of them are twins.

My favorite..(I am horrid with names so I just call the team names until somehow I can recall them)

1. Team Wrestlers. I know they are odd but frankly we need their kind of odd. One minute fighting the next minute in a choke hold... same thing only well different.

2. Team Sister - Models v 1.o. Frankly cute girls and have given us some of the best one liners. "I don't sleep in tents" "Does this make my but look big?" I am not sure how or where they are models however, perhaps they believe standing in front of cars at auto shows constitute modeling...but still cute.

3. Team Oldsters. I like their spunky spirit. Dad knew that the people were "blasted" and prefers the ice in a martini. Unfortunately will not last but given some of the other teams.

4. Team Long Distance Dating. I don't know if this bodes well for them as they have problems with maps already.. LA and Scottsdale not that far apart.

That runs my favorites at this point..

Team Jewish Boys.. well they had good spirit actually but this way they leave in good graces because they could turn into pains very early.

Team CIA. Okay when they say CIA they mean the Culinary Institute right? Because if they mean the other CIA, well that explains a great deal. Dad is truly a wet blanket an albatross around that daughter's neck. Next to go.

Team New York v. 2.o. These two are not bright. Leaders never follow... so bye bye somewhere after Team CIA and perhaps the oldsters.

Team Sugar Daddy: Where are these two models? Gun magazines? I mean he looks worn and she is well Christie. But he is very positive to her and talks to her well like a child she is. But at least its not like Jonothan.

Team Scream: Here is our Will and Tara/Colin and Christie redux. The constant screaming YAAAHH will be enough to push me over the edge if not looking at his bad plastic surgery and balding spot. Where did he and the missus get thier work done? Both look really bad which explains why they want to win, they need the money for repairs. He is in constant meltdown. What exactly are they entrepenurs with? Truly a horrid couple.

Team Diesel. Reading is fundamental you morons. Still lives at home but to cover the fact that he is a mama's boy he does stupid things to his hair. Very attractive if you were in dark room and needed to hold onto something while being lead around. They should implode early on.

Team Actors. They are not attractive enough to make it in the biz and this show won't help on any level. Nasty pair remind me of Flo and Zach with Aaron as Flo. And if you believe they are a couple well then they are better actors than I thought.

My list could change but for now I really am sticking with the wierd wrestlers and the Utah sisters.

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
1. Hayden/Aaron - Anyone else thinks they look like Myskina and Roddick? ;)

2. Freddy/Kendra - They seem to have good teamwork.

3. Lena/Kristy - Gutsy girls.

4. Don/Mary - Big props for acing the Ice Climb.

5. Jon/Kris - Feeling pretty blah about them.

6. Gus/Hera - Feeling pretty blah about them.

7. Lori/Bolo - I must admit that I have a prejudice against wrestling, though I give them credit for being such strong competitors for the better part of the first leg.

8. Adam/Rebecca - Anyone who calls themself weird is just trying to act that way. Rebeccas is nice though.

9. Meredith/Maria - Would have been gone if not for bunching.

10. Jon/Victoria - And people said Colin was bad???

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
It's too early to say I really love anyone yet, so these are just initial impressions:

1. Lena/Kristy - Impressed by their finish, they certainly work better together than the last set of sisters we saw.

2. Hayden/Aaron - Didn't like Aaron misleading M&M so early in the competiton, but I have to admit they raced very well.

3. Don/Mary Jean - How cute are these two? And they beat M&M up the ice wall.

4. Lori/Bolo - I like him, she's annoying. They kind of remind me of Colin and Christie with sexes switched.

5. Gus/Hera - Gus needs to be a LOT more competitive. I hope I'm never behind him on a freeway.

6. Jon/Kris and Freddy/Kendra - Both teams are just okay for now. I really don't remember much about them.

8. Adam/Rebecca - Okay, if the word "diesel" wasn't in English, I could understand, but give me a break! Good nickname (Hellboy), though

9. Avi/Jon - I liked Jon, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, but Avi got really bothersome really fast.

10. Meredith/Maria - Who let Kami and Karli back in the race?

11. Jonathan/Victoria - It's not called being passionate, it's called being a hyperactive pain in the derriere.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
1. Lena/Kristy - Didn't think I'd like them, but I was impressed. They performed well together. Even though she was scared, Kristy did the ice climb, and since she had so much fun doing it, that's going to give her confidence to go for some of the tougher tasks throughout the Race.

2. Jonathan/Victoria - Never thought I'd find someone out-Colining Colin, but we have a winner. I hope these folks stick around a long time because...
a) Jon has me ROFLMAO at some of his comments.
b) The longer they're in the Race, the funnier it's going to be watching him implode when they lose.
c) Mr. Bebo and I feel so much better about our marriage when we watch them.
d) New catch phrase in my house? "Just...FOCUS!"
e) This Race would be pretty damn boring without them.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're both horrible people - Jon for treating everyone the way he does, and Victoria for putting up with his crap. But they're funny to watch.

3. Don/MJ - Heh heh heh. They outclimbed Meredith. But if they can't figure out how to adjust a seat, do they have a prayer of hanging around for any period of time?

4. Hayden/Aaron - Liked them duping M/M. Thought they worked well together. But her boobs aren't that impressive...quit focusing the camera on them so much.

Tie for 5th - Jon/Kris, Freddy/Kendra - I have a hard time telling these teams apart. Which one calls each other "baby", and which one calls each other "babe"? Middle of the pack until they give me a reason to care one way or the other.

7. Lori/Bolo - She can't string together a coherent sentence, and he's a wimp.

8. Meredith/Maria - Useless. Couldn't even outclimb the geriatrics. And worst of all? BORING.

9. Adam/Rebecca - Weird.eccentric.belligerant.illiterate. Go away.

10. Gus/Hera - I see London, I see France, please stop making me see Gus's underpants.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
Okay, I'm coming out of 2 1/2 months of baby-induced hiding to rejoin the boards for this Amazing show. The baby, BTW, is doing well.

On with the rankings . . .

1. Hayden/Aaron - I never in a million years would have predicted that dating models would rank this highly with me, but H&A are great racers and great people through Ep. 1.

2. Jon/Kris - A fun couple with loads of enthusiasm, kind of like Jon Vito and Jill.

3. Lena/Kristy - I like their dynamic. They also seem to be very lucky.

4. Lori/Bolo - They are only this high because of Bolo. I didn't care for Lori's pouting at the Pit Stop and causing Phil to become uncomfortable as she tried to drag him into their argument.

5. Gus/Hera - I was hoping to rank this team higher. They have an interesting bio, but not a whole lot of drive. Get in gear Secret Agent Man!

6. Freddy/Kendra - She's kind of nauseating, but I like him.

7. Don/Mary Jean - Is this the worst older couple in the history of the race? Can't believe they made me miss Bob and Joyce.

8. Meredith/Maria - Agree with sittem. These girls are lost, lost, lost.

9. Adam/Rebecca - Hell boy is a bit of a joke. Can't see what she ever saw in him.

10. Jon/Jon/Jon/Victoria - What a hateful duo. He seriously needs to be smacked upside his curly fat head.

11-17-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
great to have you back!

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
hate the blue haired guy, agree about the wrestlers, i expected more entertainment from them. so so sorry to see brooklyn
(my home town ) gone already.
answer me this......gus ???? in his underwear on a glacier
in a tent with his daughter ???????????????

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lena Rocks, Lori Sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

1. Lena/Kristy - I was extremely impressed with these two. They get along well, are genuinely nice people, and had a really good leg. I loved that they went out of their comfort zone and did the ice climb.

2. Hayden/Aaron - I was also very impressed with these two. They seem like very nice, well-balanced individuals. Kind of like an anti Colin and Christie team. Great leg!

I really don't care for any of the other teams at all, but I had to rank them, so here goes:

3. Gus/Hera - I really do like Hera, but I think her father is going to drag their team down and won't be surprised if they're out within the next couple of legs. He's really controlling, and his inability to keep up physically as well as his demand that they not try to keep up with the other teams while driving held them back and almost got them eliminated.

4. Meredith/Maria - Good lord, these girls are such idiots. I was terribly unimpressed with them. The only reason they're ranked this high is because they were #1 on my pre-race ranking, and I'd like to see them redeem themselves.

5. Don/Mary Jean - I'm not really a fan of this team, and am not getting the good vibes that I got from last season's Bob and Joyce. What was with calling the Icelandic people "whipped"? I think they really overestimate their capabilities physically and mentally.

6. Jonathan/Victoria - I really, really, really hate Jonathan. He is a psychopatic #####. Nonetheless, I feel sorry for Victoria and her comparative tranquility has raised them up to #6. I hope she reevaluates her life and gets a divorce.

7. Kris/Jon - I don't care about them. At all. Kris doesn't seem that bad. Jon is kind of annoying, from what I've gathered. Stop calling eachother "babe". Geez!

8. Adam/Rebecca - I really dislike this team. How stupid could they be, repeating the same mistake that teams made in TAR3. I'm sure they watched the show. Honestly. Plus, they don't have good chemistry and will blow up.

9. Freddy/Kendra - I really dislike Freddy, he seems like a conceited jerk. Kendra seems kind of stupid and subservient. Anyway, they're down here for being two-faced and making fun of Adam/Rebecca (even though those two probably deserve it)

10. Lori/Bolo - God! Bolo is such a pathetic wimp. I hate Lori, with her foul mouth and limited command of the English language. I hope they go soon. Also, I think they overestimate their own strength. Heck, Hayden beat Lori up the ice wall. Anyway, whatever advantage they get from their physical fitness is far outweighed by their lacking mental capabilities.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-17-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
last weeks ranking in parenthesis.
Like:
1. Lena/Kristy (1) Yes! they are actually good!
2. Kris/Jon (4) Umm... Who?
3. Hayden/Aaron (7) Funny Models? Good racers.
Neutral:
4. Freddy/Kendra (8) Stupid Models
5. Meredith/Maria (3) Stupid Queens
Dislike:
6. Don/Mary Jean (5) Blah.
7. Gus/Hera (2) OH MY HECK!!!! THIS IS A RACE!!!
Deeply and Utterly Dispise:
8. Lori/Bolo (6) Does anyone else feel bad for Bolo? (AKA Bozo)
9. Adam/Rebecca (11) OH MY HECK AGAIN! HAVE THESE PEOPLE NEVER WATCHED AN EPISODE BEFORE!
Would be very happy if they fell in a black hole:
10. Jonathan/Victoria (9) I like her a little. He should die. He Should DIE!!!!!!

Philiminated: Avi/Joe (10) Not sorry to see them gone.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
Oh, boy what a great bunch this will be.

Here are my ratings:

1. Hayden and Aaron -- hey, good leg you two.
2. Lori and Bolo - Started liking them till they blew up at the end.
3. Lena and Kristy (*big yawn*)
4. Freddy and Kendra - (*Yawn*)
5. Adam and Rebecca - devil boy.... funny stuff.
6. Kris and John - Who?
7. Don and Mary Jean - not going to last. He doesn't have the drive to win like Ian did.
8. Gus and Hera - A mirror image of last race where the know-it-all little girl is out to prove her adulthood to her daddy. Boooring.
9. Merideth and Maria - this year's dumb and dumber. Like when dumber drove half way across the country in the wrong direction.
10. Jonathan and Victoria - someone give Jon his Ritalin.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.1 "
1) Hayden and Aaron - surprised that I found myself rooting for them to win the leg.

2)Lena and Kristy - At the start, I didn't have much faith in them. Seemed to prissy for the race but proved me wrong.

3)TIE Jon/Kris and Freddy/Kendra - Only wind up third by default, I have formed no real opinion about either of them.

5)Meredith and Maria - Ran a poor leg and previews show they screw up again. Only rank them fourth because I live in Queens, NY and feel some obligation to root for the hometown team.

6)Don and Mary - Don't expect them to last but I give them some credit for being competitive.

7)Adam and Rebecca - Actually found him a bit charming but to make the same mistake teams from two seasons ago made? They need to step it up quickly.

8)Gus and Hera - What did he do in the CIA? Cashier in the lunchroom? She seemed nice but he irritated me, Isn't the idea of a race to stay ahead of other teams? And that shot of him cleaning his armpits with snow made me lose my appetite.

9)Lori and Bolo - Was hoping to like this team but Miss Trailer Park Trash makes it impossible to like them. Hope they are out soon - listening to her talk gives me a headache.

10)Jonathan and Victoria - Where dig they dig up this guy? Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Bleccch, Bleccch, wretch.

The New York Jews - Glad to see them gone, would have gotten real annoying to keep hearing them refer to themselves as the two jewish boys from Brooklyn. Possibly as irritating as hearing the football wives constantly mentioning their husbands were in the NFL.

11-23-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
18. "First week's rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

After viewing the show this past week, probably the only thing that wasn’t a surprise is that Jonathan and Victoria (or shall we say Jonathan) were the least lvoed team based primarily upon his egregious behavior, though not be a huge margin as Hellboy was a close second. First place was a close battle between Lena/Kristy and Hayden/Aaron - LK pulled it out by 1/2 point this week - that's probably the biggest surprise of the week. After that most of the rest bunch up a bit in the middle, though Meredith and Maria easily held 8th place. Many had votes all the way from 1-10, or 2-10. The smallest range was for Lena and Kristy with votes from 1st – 6th. Not having votes for lower than 6th led to their first place this week even though they had 3 fewer first place votes than Hayden/Aaron.

The list below is arranged in order of lvoe from the first week. Next to the name is their total points from 16 voters-average of their votes, (first place votes).

1. Lena/Kristy 40.5-2.53 (5) <0>
2. Hayden/Aaron 41-2.56 (8) <1>
3T. Don/Mary 73.5-4.6 (2) <0>
3T. Jon/Kris 73.5-4.6 (0) <0>
5. Freddy/Kendra 80-5 (0) <0>
6. Lori/Bolo 93-5.8 (1) <2>
7. Gus/Hera 99.5-6.2 (0) <2>
8. Meredith/Maria 114-7.1 (0) <1>
9. Adam/Rebecca 126-7.9 (0) <1>
10. Jonathan/Victoria 139-8.7 (0) <9>

Get ready for tonight and let’s see what happens with next weeks Lvoe List! Can the Mormons hold on to first? Will Jonathan continue to masticate Victoria and begin to allienate everyone else? Will Gus figure out that he's in a race? Can we start to tell the difference between JK and FK? Are Hayden/Aaron destined to be the front runners?

And, if perchance any OT'ers drop in - why not come back tomorrow and post to the lvoe list!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •