The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feed Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feed Speculation"
filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Don't care if not spelt right, was just wanting to leave space.

I think, going by what I read on feeds, that Ali and possibly Jun, at least Jun was talking with Ali about this, that the plan is to get rid of Nate and Jack, and then the girls will work on Erika to take out the Jee 3.

What does anyone else think of this.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feed Speculation KScott 08-07-03 1
   RE: Live Feed Speculation StephD 08-07-03 2
       RE: Live Feed Speculation Gweedeaux 08-07-03 3
           ALI MikeD 08-07-03 5
       RE: Live Feed Speculation Tammy 08-14-03 19
   RE: Live Feed Speculation nailbone 08-08-03 8
           RE: Live Feed Speculation nailbone 08-08-03 10
               RE: Live Feed Speculation SaphireLady 08-08-03 11
                       RE: Live Feed Speculation SaphireLady 08-08-03 14
                               RE: Live Feed Speculation SaphireLady 08-08-03 17
                   RE: Live Feed Speculation nailbone 08-08-03 13
                       RE: Live Feed Speculation SaphireLady 08-08-03 15
 RE: Live Feed Speculation managerr 08-07-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
I have been reading too and Nate is really campaiging (although he told the Jee3 that he was not) with the Jee3 that if they did not vote for him that he would not vote for them next week.

I think Ali and Jun are very sneaky. As far as I can tell the Jee3 seem to know what Ali is up to and told Jun that she was one of them I guess not making it the Jee4.

I don't think Ali can be trusted with anything and the hamsters are figuring that out.

StephD 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StephD Click to send private message to StephD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
Am I the only one out here who despises Ali? I have hated her since the day they found out their exes were coming into the house. She whined and cried, "my poor boyfriend". PLEASE! All she's been doing since then is tyring to hook up with every guy in there, but who would want her?? "Her poor boyfriend" is right, the fact that he is with her to begin with makes him a sorry fool.

I can't wait until they vote her out. I wish they would put her on the block this week!

I liked Dana, at least she was entertaining to watch, not like cry-baby Allison.

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
Agreed, StephD. I hate Ali as well. From Day 1 I developed a strong dislik for her and Jun. I'm behind the Stooges all the way at this point and was very pleased to see Justin win HoH last night. I'd like to see Ali, Jun and Nate go out in that order and then I wouldn't care who won after that.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ALI"
Ali is annoying, but I will take her over that treefrog Dan any day of the week. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. But I do have to thank her for making a watchable season of this show.

Cant wait to see Nate come out of the closet....er...i mean the house next week when he is booted.

Tammy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tammy Click to send private message to Tammy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
I can't stand cry baby Allison either. She has whined the whole time and thinks she's a big flirt. Hah!
She's responsible for getting Nathan kicked off.

Her boyfriend should dump her for the person she is.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
A poopy butt???

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

What is this...6th grade???

08-08-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
>Yup, pretty much. I like
>to think of everything in
>Grade School terms.
>
*snicker*

>I figured I got my point
>across with poopy butt, but
>would you have preferred 'shitty
>ass' instead? Or perhaps
>little fece balls sticking to
>her bum hairs? I
>like that one more...yes.
>
Yeeesh!!

>And please, feel free to ignore
>anything I say. I
>just like to waste time
>here.
>
>I am so lonely..

It's sad, really.

Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-08-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
Nailbone, see you have made another friend. Does this mean I have to now compete for your attention?

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-08-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
I love to watch all the Alice and wonderland movies. Unicorns are a special thing to me. I collect them. Was that the one Ann Jillian was in, right after her breat surgery for breast cancer?

08-08-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
I agree, that was a good version. I remember Ann Jillian was dressed in red but I don't think she was the queen of hearts, she had a nice part. Carol Channing played some ditz. Yep, I liked that one, tryine to remember who was the chesire cat.

08-08-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
>Nailbone, see you have made another
>friend.

I like to have as many friends as humanly possible.

Does this
>mean I have to now
>compete for your attention?

Not to worry. Plenty of me to go around.

08-08-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
Plenty of me to go around too but I am trying to lessen that effect, LOL.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-07-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feed Speculation"
I think they should take out Nate, then try to throw HOH to Jack or Erika so that the 3 Stooges becomes the 2 Stooges. Then they make their play to align with whichever side wins HOH the following week down to the end game.

Don't like Ally, but I do think she's playing a decent game. I think that in this case it's best to use the Jason/Danielle strategy and align with the power. Ally has successfully been able to get the target off her back. At least for the immediate future.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •