The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E-bay auction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E-bay auction"
news story

the auction

I can't believe that someone has bid $1500 for this.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E-bay auction badger 03-02-05 1
 RE: E-bay auction brvnkrz 03-02-05 2
   RE: E-bay auction arkiegrl 03-02-05 3
       RE: E-bay auction brvnkrz 03-03-05 13
 RE: E-bay auction seahorse 03-02-05 4
   RE: E-bay auction arkiegrl 03-02-05 5
       RE: E-bay auction Estee 03-03-05 6
 RE: E-bay auction Draco Malfoy 03-03-05 7
   When -1s clash... Estee 03-03-05 8
       RE: When -1s clash... Draco Malfoy 03-03-05 9
           RE: When -1s clash... Estee 03-03-05 10
               RE: When -1s clash... seahorse 03-03-05 11
                   RE: When -1s clash... DearAbby 03-03-05 20
       RE: When -1s clash... Pensha26 03-03-05 16
           RE: When -1s clash... Devious Weasel 03-03-05 18
 RE: E-bay auction Survivorerist 03-03-05 12
   RE: E-bay auction newsomewayne 03-03-05 14
       RE: E-bay auction Devious Weasel 03-03-05 15
           RE: E-bay auction newsomewayne 03-03-05 19
       RE: E-bay auction seahorse 03-03-05 17
           RE: E-bay auction realtyamazed 03-03-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E-bay auction"
wow! HH?!? i'm surprised she could walk upright!

(the bid's up to $1600 now. there've been 69 bidders. do they "swoop" on ebay too?)

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E-bay auction"
Is it wrong that I am the highest bidder?

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

03-02-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E-bay auction"
I wouldn't expect anything less from Knockers

*smooch*

Syren rocks.
I'm such a blog ho, I've made three. So, here's one.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: E-bay auction"
*stalk* *smooch*

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E-bay auction"
Bid is $2925 now.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

03-02-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: E-bay auction"
OMH! Why? would anyone want to pay that much for someone's implant? Seriously, what would you do with it? Display it in your living room? Put it in a nice little case, and show it to your company?

Syren rocks.
I'm such a blog ho, I've made three. So, here's one.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E-bay auction"
They make great hat shapers and bra form holders. Oh, and if you put them in the freezer, they turn into perfect trivets for cold dishes to help them stay chilled longer. And if you're looking for a weight distribution pillow for the end of a long day, that's just about the right size and shape for the small of your back.

You asked.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E-bay auction"
Past $10000 now. Dayum. Them's some tig ol' bitties.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

03-03-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "When -1s clash..."
I don't trust the bid history, though. There's a section there where two people with negative ratings are going at each other -- telltale sign of joke bids. I think a lot of this is people bidding it up just to say they did, with no intention of ever paying. I personally don't trust anything over $3100 here.

I am surprised it's a single-piece auction. The implants would do a lot better as a set.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: When -1s clash..."
Oh, I agree, I don't expect it to go for that. But high bid amounts always amuse me.

"My generation was going to change the world, and all we really ended up with was classic rock channels." - SurveySez

03-03-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
10. "RE: When -1s clash..."
They usually scare me... (If I have an item that I know should sell for X and it hits X*5, either I'm missing information or I'm being toyed with. It's the later way too often.) If I was the seller here, I'd be canceling bids left and right until I had someone I had a tiny amount of confidence in at the top of the dogpile, because the last thing I want to happen is an argument with eBay over the comission on a $10,000 win which no one ever paid for.

Which of those -1s do you think Knockers is?

03-03-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When -1s clash..."
You're absolutely right Estee, those 0 and -1 feedbacks are never gonna pay.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: When -1s clash..."
>You're absolutely right Estee, those 0
>and -1 feedbacks are never
>gonna pay.
>
The site has recently been updated with the following information:

"Because of Increased Publicity with this listing I have decided to change to a PRE-APPROVED BIDDER LIST -  Thank You"

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: When -1s clash..."
I agree. A set would be worth more. I wonder if GoldenPalace.com will buy this too.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: When -1s clash..."
Think of what this would be worth if you could see the Virgin Mary in it.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E-bay auction"
Wow...I'm speechless.

New year, new look, new Erist!

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E-bay auction"
What's the matter? You got more than a mouthfull?

Proud member of DNRC.
I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E-bay auction"
That would be a waste

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: E-bay auction"
Not really. I've got two hands.

Proud member of DNRC.
I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

03-03-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
17. "RE: E-bay auction"
I think it's definitely more than a mouthful.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: E-bay auction"
Wow, that would look so great on my mantel.....not!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •