The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-06, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

Now this is just getting downright obnoxious.

I'm not exactly sure of the circumstances but it would seem to initially look like we have a serial arsonist in our midst.
Hut-Cam has burned to the ground.
I can't quite explain how I'm feeling at the moment but somehow fire is becoming the "theme" of this season and frankly I'm a little on edge.
Hut-Cam did have a firealarm in it, so I'm quite suprised no one can recall hearing it. We could have prevented a total loss.
In this case, the only thing it "prevented" was non-entries from a few of us.

So...in the spirit of ReCraps, and the lack of a Hut-Cam, LoserLagoon will be holding it's first official party!
More on the party a little farther down.

*Chen-bot: "But first..."*

As a lead-up to the scores, here's the answers for week 4...
Let's see if I can type these correctly this week. Check1. Check2.
1. The Losers ~ None (1)
2. The LoserLodge ~ Raro (2)
3. The CootiePass ~ Nathan (4)
4. The Informant ~ CaoBoi (8)
5. The SwingVote ~ Cristina (16)
HatBonus ~ Brad (x2)

Now that's the spirit! What a bunch of carppy scores!
Lot's of Prizes to hand out as well.
Firstly, Vix managed to make many appearences in the lodge and through all of those, still neglected to make a single jaunt by Hut-Cam.
A booby for you, my darlin'.
Das also made a visit to the lodge but forgot to step into Hut-Cam. 'Nother booby. (Although I think he'll probably squeeze it to death or something. Besides, what is a male booby called? A Mooby? A Broby?)
CoolBlue as well didn't stop by Hut-Cam. But he didn't stop by the lodge either. Hopefully he hasn't gone missing permenently.
Other Loser Boobies go to vince(0) and Nemo(0). However, theirs were do to their carrpy scores. (Although, I'm starting to think they did this on purpose, just so they could get their hands on a couple of boobies.)
A duo of Losers managed to get the HatBonus correct, in essence doubling their score for the week. Sadly, both MistressEmydom(2) and OMH(4) had really low weekly scores to begin with.
The big "Winner" of the week was relative new-comer, OTRA(19). His origins as a potential "other" have not been verified as of yet, but things are certainly looking sketchy. A huge presence in a wide open field of losers. Somebody should check to see if he's on the original list of passengers.

As far as the total scores are concerned...D'Abby and Vix trade positions. It seems Trixi will be on top this week.
JazzyJax providing the role of a reliable third.
MistressEmydom, still within 10 points of the lead, but feeling in a celebratory mood, in a fine fitting fourth.
And then we find Nemo. Right behind all four of them. (Boy is he gonna be tired.)
On the very bottom, and seemingly preferring it that way, is the lovely alaholly. Who reclaims the spot, even "outdoing" a certain missing coolblue loser.
I also think we might be seeing a couple of LoserLagoonLoves blossoming... FloPo and bystander were witnessed sharing 54 points over a candle-lit dinner. AND WaFlo finds ohmyheck on E-Debauchery.com. They had the exact same score. 50 points each. Looks pretty promising.
Although, I know that the flower sisters are also completely capable of using and tossing their men to the side. So be good guys. Or at least be aware.
Another noticeable and rumor-worthy threesome? molaholic, Guppy and OTRA. I can't say it was purely carnal ... but they were caught, pants down, all with 20's stuffed in their G-Strings.

D'Abby/Trixi ~ 7 ( 64 ) = 71
Vix ~ booby ( 65 ) = 65
JazzyJax ~ 2 ( 60 ) = 62
MistressEmydom ~ 2 ( 59 ) = 61
Nemo ~ booby ( 55 ) = 55
FloPo ~ 1 ( 53 ) = 54
bystander ~ 2 ( 52 ) = 54
wallflower ~ 3 ( 47 ) = 50
ohmyheck ~ 4 ( 46 ) = 50
Dakota ~ 3 ( 45 ) = 48
Mjewel ~ 3 ( 36 ) = 39
5cats ~ 3 ( 34 ) = 37
whoami ~ 1 ( 30 ) = 31
CattyChat ~ 2 ( 32 ) = 34
qwertypie ~ 3 ( 25 ) = 28
byoffer ~ 2 ( 29 ) = 31
CutsyTootsy ~ 2 ( 21 ) = 24
xwraith ~ 2 ( 21 ) = 23
Scarlett ~ 3 ( 16 ) = 19
vince ~ booby ( 21 ) = 21
Molaholic ~ 1 ( 19 ) = 20
Guppy ~ 2 ( 18 ) = 20
ontheroadagain ~ 19 ( 1 ) = 20
DasMole ~ booby ( 16 ) = 16
seahorse ~ 3 ( 3 ) = 6
coolbluepig ~ booby ( 4 ) = 4
alaholly ~ 2 ( 1 ) = 3

There will not be a traditional 5 questions this week as there is no Hut-Cam.
But seeing as how it's a recap anyways I might as well take advantage of the lull and the totaled Hut-Cam and hold the very first official LoserLagoon Party!
It all starts with what I found while doing one of my many scavenging trips around the island.

First, I found a few old steamer trunks that have recently floated ashore.
At first I thought Ms.OHara's luggage had finally washed-up, but upon further investigation (No spirits.) I realized that the trunks did not belong to any one loser. They were full of various costumes. All sizes, All colors, All styles; gorillas, devils, angels, maids, shark, doctors, cannibals, politicians, babies, etc.
I couldn't possibly keep them all for myself so I figure why not have a costume party.
Which leads me to the next item of news.
It can be stated quite firmly, as she would say so herself, that the Mistress has been a very busy girl woman Mistress.
First, she had some of her minions build her a palace.

Granted it's kinda spooky looking at the moment but you have to understand that right now it's night time, during a full moon. Plus halloween is coming soon. So there is an air of eeriness settling over the lagoon anyways. We have to celebrate that.

She, with some special coersion, has decided to open her gates and throw herself a palace-warming party. I informed her about the trunks full of costumes and the two of us decided to combine the events into one giant soiree...
Known officially as MistressEmydom's Black and Blue Ball
Full of all sorts of things to see, do, get strapped into, etc.
She is demanding a cover charge though, it's either 5 points to get in or 2 points and 1 item from her "Pre-approved list of acceptable palace-warming gifts".
This list of items will be posted by the mistress herself, hopefully very soon.
I also hear she has some pretty amazing sights to offer. And games to play. (And although she wouldn't admit as such, a big-part of my reputed nefariousness is due to her. So expect the unexpected as well.)
The only one she let me be privy to was a costume contest.
The player with the best costume, to be judged by myself, the mistress and one other secret guest judge, will win the totals from the covercharge.
Sounds good right?
So get dressed, grab an item from the mistress' list and party the night away.

See you there.
I'll be going as SuperTribe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shout-Outs and Shut-Ups

* Okay, the lack of rules has gotten to be a little out of control. It's official, I have some real laws to lay down upon the lagoon. Can't participate in making a Lord of the flies situation.
However, seeing as how I'm going on vacation for the next couple of days, I'll wait to tell you about them.

* Seeing as how kingfish was the last one to enter Hut-Cam, shouldn't it follow that I take him off the case? As in perhaps he's better suited as a suspected arsonist?
Or can I rest assured he's doing more then his normal amount of research? Like maybe it was a sting? Or surveillance?

* Blurs. ButtCracks. Boobies. Oh My. But after rewatching the immunity challenge 3 more times (5 total) I feel confident that Jessicas blur was either to small to detect or Nemo is wishing for the wrong things to happen. Unless someone else can provide me with a particular pixel-shift occurance, I will have to judge based on my own eyes and I did not notice any discernable blur on Jessicas body at anytime during the immunity challenge. Sorry.

* Dakota. Thanks for all the help you provide. This week you can take a vacation from activities planning. Just go enjoy yourself!

* Boobie sharing is only permitted when both parties agree to caress each others boobies. No means No. Yes means Yes. Maybe means buy me a drink.

* The football game was fun to watch. FloPo has some good sacking abilities and when it comes to tightends Nemo certainly takes a prize. Kudos also to some major athletic supporters, xwraith and OTRA. CattyChat, hope your doing okay after that particularly scary kickoff.

* Oh wait. Dakota. Before you go off galavanting about. Could you stop by the main office. I'll need for you to give your eyewitness report on Hut-Cam. Seems you were experiencing some technical difficulties? Care to elaborate? Do you have an alibi as to your whereabouts after said hut-cam difficulty?

* 5cats. Do you mind if I take Tommy out for a test-drive? I could use a new side-kick. (and chaffeur)

* Whoami? That looked to be a pretty nasty blow. Is your head okay? Do you remember your name? Do you remember what happened after the Hut-Cam "FLASH"? Your statement about the events of the Hut-Cam will need to be taken. You can head to the main office as well.

Rules:
Deadlines:
Game deadline: The lodge will stay open to new players all the way to the finale.
Weekly Hut-Cam deadline: The weekly hut-cam entries must be made by Thursdays at 8:00pm boardtime.
MultipleMissedEntries: 3 missed entries will result in your lodge membership being temporarily suspended and your name to be taken off the Leaderboard.

Points will vary but for the 5 questions will always been noted in () after the question.
Bonuses will vary greatly in gameplay and value.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Dakota 10-22-06 1
 RE: LoserLagoon<... byoffer 10-22-06 2
   RE: LoserLagoon<... Molaholic 10-22-06 10
   RE: LoserLagoon<... Wallflower66 10-22-06 13
       RE: LoserLagoon<... Flowerpower 10-24-06 25
 RE: LoserLagoon<... xwraith27 10-22-06 3
   RE: LoserLagoon<... 5cats 10-22-06 4
 WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! emydi 10-22-06 5
   Das enters the palace... Das Mole 10-22-06 6
       RE: Das enters the palace... Wallflower66 10-22-06 12
       RE: Das enters the palace... Flowerpower 10-24-06 24
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! Flowerpower 10-22-06 8
       RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! emydi 10-25-06 35
   Wallflower's arrival Wallflower66 10-22-06 11
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! xwraith27 10-23-06 14
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! Dakota 10-23-06 17
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! Dakota 10-23-06 18
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! JazzyJax 10-25-06 39
       RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! emydi 10-26-06 44
   RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! MJewel 10-26-06 51
       RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!! emydi 10-26-06 52
 Mansion Party Arrival MJewel 10-22-06 7
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Molaholic 10-22-06 9
 Never fear, Trixi's here! DearAbby 10-23-06 15
   Escape! alaholly 10-23-06 16
       BON VOYAGE, Allaholly! Wallflower66 10-23-06 19
           RE: BON VOYAGE, Allaholly! alaholly 10-23-06 20
 You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$% LO... emydi 10-24-06 21
   RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$... Dakota 10-24-06 22
   RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$... Wallflower66 10-24-06 23
   RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$... xwraith27 10-24-06 29
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Scarlett O Hara 10-24-06 26
   RE: LoserLagoon<... Scarlett O Hara 10-24-06 27
 Some of you have promise... emydi 10-24-06 28
   RE: Some of you have promise... DearAbby 10-25-06 36
       RE: Some of you have promise... emydi 10-25-06 37
           RE: Some of you have promise... DearAbby 10-25-06 40
 RE: LoserLagoon<... alwaysintruble1 10-25-06 30
 OK e, Here's my @#$%^& Scarlett O Hara 10-25-06 31
   RE: OK e, Here's my @#$%^& Wallflower66 10-25-06 32
       RE: OK e, Here's my @#$%^& emydi 10-25-06 34
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Dakota 10-25-06 33
   Weird. tribephyl 10-25-06 38
 RE: LoserLagoon<... byoffer 10-25-06 41
 RE: LoserLagoon<... emydi 10-26-06 42
   RE: LoserLagoon<... byoffer 10-26-06 43
       RE: LoserLagoon<... emydi 10-26-06 45
           RE: LoserLagoon<... byoffer 10-26-06 46
   RE: LoserLagoon<... Kermit the Vixen 10-26-06 47
       RE: LoserLagoon<... emydi 10-26-06 48
           RE: LoserLagoon<... 5cats 10-26-06 50
 I've been ROBBED!!! Kermit the Vixen 10-26-06 49
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Ontheroadagain 10-26-06 53
 RE: LoserLagoon<... vince3 10-26-06 54
 RE: LoserLagoon<... whoami 10-26-06 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Come to your office? Bwaaahahahahaha. Like I haven't heard that one before.

Oh, almost forgot to thank you for the maid's costume.

Got anything you want dusted?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

A party!?!? Awesome. I think this party needs a little music. First let me slip into my party karaoke outfit…

It has come to my attention that my previous picture offended some of you. I hope this edited picture is okay to everyone.

Now that I have your attention (and have repulsed many of you), how about a little musical number…

The Loser
(Steve Miller’s The Joker)

Some people call me the spaced Cao Boi, yeah
Some call me the gangster of lose
Some people call me byoffer
Cause I speak of the pompitous of lose

People talk about me, booby
Say I’m playin all wrong, playin all wrong
Well, don’t you worry booby
Don’t worry
Cause I’m right here, right here, right here, right here at the lodge

Cause I’m a loser
Not a winner
I’m a minion
And I’m a sinner
I eat my phylberts in the sun

I’m a loser
I’m a poser
I’m a great big hoser
I get my lovin’ on the run
Wooo wooooo

Emi’s the meanest thing
That I ever did see
I really love your whips
Won’t you use them on me?
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Ooo-eee baby, I’ll sure cry a long time

Cause I’m a loser
Not a winner
I’m a minion
And I’m a sinner

I’m a loser
I’m a poser
I’m a great big hoser
Wooo wooooo

People keep talking about me By-bro
They say I’m doin you wrong
Well don’t you worry, don’t worry, no don’t worry Nemo
Cause I’m right here at loser lodge

Scar’s the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love her games though they aren’t good to me
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Come on Trixi and I’ll show you a good time

Cause I’m a loser
Not a winner
I’m a minion
And I’m a sinner

I’m a loser
I’m a poser
I’m a great big hoser
Wooo wooooo

Thank you, thank you very much. I'd take a big bow, but I don't think any of you want to see what will happen to my outfit if I do...

ETA my ticket to enter the ball. That will be 2 points +

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-22-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Well, at least you were easy to strip search!

Umm...I hate to tell you this, but I think your costume is made from some poison ivy I spied over by the old hut cam.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Hey By....while your twig is covered with leaves, your berries are a bit exposed....

just letting you know....after all, I'm sure you would kindly return the favor for me someday...

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

Well, tribe... I'm really not much of an athletic supporter, but I do like wearing them.

Anyone for a round of basketball? Shoot now, dribble later?
What about baseball? You know you can't resist playing with my bat and balls.

Hmmm... I think these also make as good party costumes. Whatcha think, ladies?

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

Tribe, Tommy would love to chaffeur you around. He is flattered you thought of him. He just awoke from his nap. I'll try to find a costume for him.

Here's a strait jacket and leather hood for your party:

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
Yes I'm having a party and it's going to be the ball of the season!!! THE BLACK AND BLUE BALL(S) of the SEASON!!

It's to celebrate my new palacial mansion:

Halloween, and other incindiary matters...

BUT DON'T you dare ruin the new carpeting!! My minions slaved for hours putting the beautiful blood red carpeting into the party room!! I guess we'll have to all drink BLOODY MARYS so any spillage will not be readily noticed

Cap'n (&)*%*( Tribey told you about the costume party that yours truly, him and my special guest of honor will judge...Figuring out how to sway each of us who have very different tastes to give you our vote is your ()^*(%*(% problem...

In order to get money for the clean up crew that is sure to be needed after you dirty (&*)%^* get drunk and trash my new mansion, I need to charge you a cover...If any of you want to give me 5 points I'll of course take them but you can give me two points and provide with some new toys for my new DUNGEONHOUSE!! Please show me what you are bringing me or it's 5 pts for you!

WHIPS
HIGH HEELS
DOMINATRIX OUTFITS
DUNGEON IRONS
WRIST AND ANKLE RESTRAINTS
BLINDFOLDS
FIST MITTS
SUSPENSION EQUIPMENT
ARMBINDERS
STRAIT JACKETS
COLLARS
SLEEPSACKS

Anything else you pervertslosers can think of please bring also

But there's another way you can get in to THE BLACK AND BLUE BALL without paying me anything and I'll even give you some points (already predetermined) But it's not that easy. You must figure out what to bring me from the below list and only one person (THE FIRST TO POST a PICTURE OF THE CORRECT ITEM--I'LL GO BY POST TIME AND IF YOU EDIT YOUR POST, I'LL USE THE TIME OF THE EDIT AS YOUR ENTRY TIME) GETS THE POINTS! Post the no. that you trying to guess. You can only make one guess and only for one item, if you try to make more you get NONE!!

1. A twisty twisty little friend
2. Just what do these taste like anyway?
3. We love Jessica! For Real
4. Gigantic jumpers
5. m hero
6. expecting zzzzzzzs
7. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hero
8. 13mfsawfp
9. alltimemfsbw/ol
10. alltimemmhsuh

oh one last thing...

If you know another reason for the ball
And you pm the mistress with the appropriate call
You will share in many a loser point
and 4th place will get all out of joint

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Das enters the palace..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

...wearing the best costume of them all:

Yes, I have managed to clone myself and appear as all the cast members of Flavor of Love 2, including Flav himself. Not necessarily a bondage/S&M-related outfit, but still an outfit nonetheless.

I pay at the door:

+ 2 points

And it's off to a night of part-aying my a$$ off.

See you all inside!

das is emo.

10-22-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Das enters the palace..."
Das/Flava, I just have to say that I think you are a shoe-in for best costume, and that Duuuuude...you make one ugly woman no matter what you're wearing!

10-24-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Das enters the palace..."
Ah Das you are such a clever mole! WOW, so many moles to choose from....but which one is the MOLE???

10-22-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

Well, enough things to bring to the Black and Blue Ball ALREADY! Here are a new pair of spikes for you, Mistress:

and here is this weirdo at the door cutting in line to get in...

Octopus...

...they taste like chicken, for #2 please!

Now I have to try and figure out what the #$^@&^*(!@ Mistress means by the clues at the bottom? HMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH! Where is KO_Brien Fan when I need her??? Maybe the trifecta girls can figure it out,then again, maybe not. This calls for something more, perhaps the Mistress'smart little sidekick, Trixie? I'll make our entrance and find someone quickly...

I've decided to go with the theme of the evening and dress like a tramp, I mean mistress of sorts, myself, sporting nothing but black and blue of course!

Can you believe what the Fish Bros. Body Paint shop was able to do with this costume...yea, that's right, it's painted on! Now, let me introduce you to my date...

You remember Booby, I mean Bobby Jon? He loves to roll around with particularly BIG balls! I thought the Mistress could have a little fun with him, but don't forget who he came with!

10-25-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
you and your wonder twin aren't very good at this game are you...

10-22-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
11. "Wallflower's arrival"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

Well, I'm all ready for the black and blue ball, with this costume. It comes complete with handcuffs, pistol and nightstick. Everything one needs for black and blue balls. I'll be performing strip searches on suspicious ball-goers at the door looking for flammable contraband, so that we may avoid any more fiery "accidents".

And here is my entrance fee:

That is, unless this is the correct answer to #3:

Now, I'm off to the bar for a bikini martini!

10-23-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
A blindfold for the lady:

and, keeping to the jockstrap theme I have going this week, my black-and blue costume:

And yes, it's 100% genuine leather. Touch it if you don't believe me.

I'll also have my young friend right here deposit a "gigantic jumper" beside box #4 just to see if I can get a points refund.

10-23-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
My entrance fee, with diamonds in the heels.

10-23-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
#3. Nick? Is that you?

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
I'm, well, baffled. So what the hey, I'll take a shot.

Here's my costume oh Tribey, Mistress, and secret other:

It's called "Seductive Queen".

And here's some straightjackets we can use after Emy and her minions get done playing with these two:

And going WAY out on a limb, because I haven't the faintest what the letters are supposed to mean, I'll guess this guy for No. 7:

PM is on its way

10-26-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
44. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Look at post 42 below jazzy<------this too is a hint

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-26-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

Ok so it is not #9...I will guess # 10 then...

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

10-26-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
52. "RE: WELCOME you (&()*^%*% LOSERS!!"
you people are )(&(*%_(^& KILLING ME!!

NO SURVIVORS (3) Guessed correctly per numbers given!!<-----LAST HINT I MUST PREPARE NOW FOR MY GUESTS!!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-22-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mansion Party Arrival"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

(entering the mansion for the party)...ohhhhhh what a great mansion you have here Mistress Emy. I hope you all like my costume...yeeeehaaaa! What would a costume party be without a cowgirl...a kinda dominatrix looking cowgirl (boots and all). Now I just need...ummmmmm...something to ride <wicked grin> any offers?

Here is a picture of the item I brought along...a dominatrix outfit + 2 points:

Off to find those Bloody Mary drinks and check out the other costumes.

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"

Well, I tried and tried, but just couldn't come up with a decent costume. So here I am, in my natural light.

BTW -- I happened to be passing by the HutCam the other night, and thought I saw some suspicious activity. I took out my cellphone camera and managed to snap this:

I realize there's not much to go on, put perhaps this other image might be of help:

So I say we watch out for fuzzy-haired comics.

Official LoserLodge siggie by tribephyl

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-23-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Never fear, Trixi's here!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-06 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Edit to replace album cover image.

And I’m here to help put out any fires that might start up.

I plan to keep an eye on this fellow who just arrived.

What a wonderful manision, Mistress. I can’t wait to see the dungeon. And speaking of the dungeon, here’s some music to pipe in.

No, wait. Not that one. I mean the one where everyone gets Stoned.

Mistress, you taught me well how to “handle” a man. I only wish you had enlightened me on nefariousness, as well. Since I can’t interpret what you want from the list, I brought you my favorite whip—black and blue, of course—as a palace-warming gift. Along with 2 points.

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Escape!"
Well the escape raft is nearly complete thanks to a little help from my crafty friends...that last steamer trunk washing ashore was the final piece we needed.

I have found someone to captain the raft (and perhaps me as well)

and a chef to cook while on board

so we are about to set sail in search of a land less loser. We bid you a fond farewell and will see you again on the mainland (or back here sooner if we run out of rum).

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH "BON VOYAGE" GETS MY POINTS...all 3 of them!

A shame to miss the party but the moon and tides have aligned and we must set sail. Ahoy boys...we're off.

Yo ho, yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!

10-23-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
19. "BON VOYAGE, Allaholly!"
Watch out for the sharks! We'll miss you!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BON VOYAGE, Allaholly!"
*Carefully leaves points in special container for Wallflower*

*Shoves off and paddles into the glorious horizon...*

*Waves and blows kisses*

See us out here? Wow can these boys paddle! This should be a wild ride...

10-24-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
21. "You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$% LOSERS"
AREN'T YOU?!?

Nobody has guessed correctly on the bonus points to get into the BLACK AND BLUE BALL FREE...plus get bonus points to boot...

Two of you are VERY CLOSE (one didn't even give a no. and one gave a wrong no.) You 2 just need to refine your posts!!

I will wipe the slate clean of all the guesses so far and let you all guess again!

I guess you'll need to study the mistress' teachings all over our little playground...

10-24-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$% LOSERS"
#4. Whales (shown on each ep)

10-24-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
23. "RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$% LOSERS"
Bowing head in shame...
My post has been edited to, hopefully, provide the correct answer.

10-24-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
29. "RE: You ARE all a bunch of ^*(%&*$% LOSERS"
Well, my dear Mistress Emydom, I was cleaning out my ears this morning and found my long-lost pal, Mr. Pede.

He says that my ear canal was comfortable enough, but my "twisty twisty friend" thought that box #1 seems like a better hole for him to live in. So I'm entrusting him to you:

Please give him a good home.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

Okay Misstrust e-MY-di-Dom,

Here's my one guess ...

I'll be back!

10-24-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

My costume for the Black and Blue ball will match FloPo's ...

Oh, and here's a little gift or two for you and your $%^&*( Loser Minions ...

a new set of "sport" sheets

10-24-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
28. "Some of you have promise..."
and have cracked the code...and some of you are still close...but most of you have not even tried....you are making the mistress very perturbed...I may have to use some of my mansionwarming gifts sooner than I had expected!!

If the wonder twins could just get together...and ACTIVATE...maybe just maybe....

I want a hint NOW DADDY!
NO
YES DADDY I want a hint to 4 critter clues NOW DADDY!!
OK
OH THANK YOU DADDY!

Well 2 confidants may be found in the middle of the mistress' mansion but you may not see them around here any other time.....but don't let that stop you

Final 3Q = 31.33S

And lucky no 7 gets the big prize but he hasn't really wanted to stcstw yet....

10-25-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Some of you have promise..."
Okay, mistress, I'll give it a try.

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

10-25-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Some of you have promise..."
this being LL another picture would have, of course, been acceptable too

10-25-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Some of you have promise..."
And this being a Halloween party, I found an apropriate picture.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Well, I guess I'll make my way up to see this new "mansion" that her lackeys she built. I still think she should give me free admission since I tried to help her out with more points last week. It's not my fault that Capt needs some new glasses is it? :-P

Since she's asking for new outfits, I figured I'd wait till she passes out from drinking to much, and work some of my 'art' on her:

That with the 2 points I'll donate to whoever wins the costume party should let me in for the party.

I'll try and find a costume to wear, but with the mistress as one of the judges, I'm a shoe in not to win.

Anyone know how to get screen pics from intertube so I can point out the the Capt where the blur on Jessica was???

10-25-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
31. "OK e, Here's my @#$%^&"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

last guess!!

7 =

10-25-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
32. "RE: OK e, Here's my @#$%^&"
You can only make one guess and only for one item, if you try to make more you get NONE!!

I wanna guess more than once too, Daddy!!

10-25-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
34. "RE: OK e, Here's my @#$%^&"
well that rule is over isn't it....you (&()*^*(^ losers!!

Too bad little miss southern belle is wrong again!

So far 3 people finally got it right...but I'm not sure which ones are right...

10-25-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
33. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Lying in the sun, drinking some sort of colada, taking my hard-earned week off, I look around and wonder,

Does Webby know what's going on here?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Weird."
Does Webby know what's going on here?

Oh lardie, I hope not.

So hurry, somebody start a fracas over in SO or something to take the attention off LL's Testie-gate.

Byoffer may need to bycover his byberry.
No! Not with your hands, wallflower.

10-25-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-06 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

I will guess that the answer to #6 is:

etfix # of answer.

10-26-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
42. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Ok, Last hints you *$&^$#*P( pathetic guessers you!

The critters have all been found!

The rest of you will just have to move on to nos. 5-10 which NONE of you have yet figured out...oh so close for many of you...oh sooooo close

For 5-10
think posters (2)
then one other character (1)
and then (3) survivors IN THAT ORDER<------ this is a hint

You can make more than one guess... but watch out I'll only take your last guess as valid and you can only get pts for one no.

AND THE REST OF YOU THAT DON'T SHOW UP...YOU ARE IN TROUBLE....BIG TROUBLE!

and nemo I'd dress up if I were you.....I'm serving little fish as appetizers so you better watch out you might not make it out!

10-26-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
43. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
Okay, I will try again.

#6 =
??

And I thought Tribe was nefarious!

10-26-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
45. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

although db is a peer host and he is always welcome and EXPECTED at my mansion, he isn't expecting is he???<------this TOO is a hint

10-26-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
46. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I will guess that

#6 =

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
I will guess that #5 is MJewel. I can't get her siggie though....

10-26-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
48. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

look for it outside of LL, like Byo, but not quite so far<---------yeah this is another hint too..

OH YEAH you have to dress up Too!

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
I'm coming as a punk cat

My friend is SUPER MAN CAT

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "I've been ROBBED!!!"
I refuse to display my boobie, Tribe. No offense, but there was something wrong with the hutcam when I made my visit last week. When I walked in, it smelled a little like melting plastic or burnt rubber/latex but Nemo had just left with a bizarre smirk on his face as I was approaching. I figured I'd let his business be his business. He was heading in Emy's direction, after all.

So, I made my hutcam entry while plugging my nose and left in a hurry. I probably should have reported the offending odor seeing as how it was likely a short somewhere, but I was in too much of a hurry to return to my cabin to plan for the ball. The hutcam fire obviously destroyed my entry and seeing as how scoring no points for the week bumped me to 2nd place, that's punishmnent enough without having to put my boobie out for the world to see.

Now, about the Black and Blue Ball... My first choice for a costume was a FishBro original created by Nemo himself. I should have asked him if he noticed anything fishy in the Hutcam.... but he IS fishy. Whatever. So, here I was minding my own business, preparing for the ball while Nemo made me up like Super Vixen....

Just as we finished taking this photo for his upcoming catalog, who should I see prance by but SuperTribe himself! Well, knowing that it would be in poor taste for me to show up with a far cooler costume than the host, I quickly showered and set off to find a new costume.

Seeing as how I was banished from the ABC Bounty for a supposed mutiny (I continue to maintain my innocence), I figured this Foxy Pirate costume would do the trick.

Oh, and before I forget, here are some handcuffs for you, Mistress Emy! I'm kind of a wimp so I got the fuzzy kind. I hope you can still use them!

That's right - I'm keeping my booby to myself.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
I'm sorry. I just refuse to attend. Spank me if you must.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
I think to save time I'll come as who I think # 7 is .......:

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk 5"
I almost forgot to make an entry

All I saw after I hit my head was Stars.

All I have to say about the fire is look at my hands, I have nothing to hide. It was not me.

This is the only costume I could afford-

Sorry emy I do not have time this week to play games with you. Maybe some other time. Just call my people and they will set up a time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •