The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prince Charles' Wedding"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-23-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prince Charles' Wedding"
I just saw this article on MSN. Apparently Queen Elizabeth does not plan on attending the wedding now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7013323/?GT1=6190

"You're our Lady of Romance." ~Nookie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prince Charles' Wedding PagongRatEater 02-23-05 1
 For the record... northernlights 02-23-05 2
   RE: For the record... Seana 02-23-05 6
       Good point! northernlights 02-23-05 9
   RE: For the record... Esbea 02-23-05 7
       My point exactly northernlights 02-23-05 10
   RE: For the record... Swami 02-23-05 11
 RE: Prince Charles' Wedding seahorse 02-23-05 3
   RE: Prince Charles' Wedding Surveysez 02-23-05 4
 RE: Prince Charles' Wedding badger 02-23-05 5
   RE: Prince Charles' Wedding Esbea 02-23-05 8
       RE: Prince Charles' Wedding ginger 02-23-05 12
           I concur. Esbea 02-23-05 13
               RE: I concur. ginger 02-23-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
Since when was it NOT acceptable for Royals to have several wives, a piece on the side and kill any Bishop who disagreed. Now the king has no real power, no actual responsibility and very, very few perks - at the very least he should be able to marry his mistress 8 years after his just-for-show wife died.

It ISN'T good to be the King.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "For the record..."
...I won't be attending either. And unlike his wedding day to Diana when I was camping in Wasaga Beach and got up at some crazy hour of the night to find a tv where I could watch the cerimony, even if this trip to the alter was going to be televised I wouldn't be giving up one split second of my vacation this time. Strange how every time Chucky gets married I'm on vacation.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: For the record..."
I'd really like to go camping at Wasaga. Then I'd like to go to Nottawasaga, just to see if it's really so different there. I mean, really, when your entire identity is wrapped up in not being someplace else...

I have nothing to say about Charles' wedding.

02-23-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Good point!"
And after that you could visit Tiny Township and see if they really are Tiny there.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: For the record..."
Royal bastige. Youd think he could get married more often!

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

02-23-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
10. "My point exactly"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

Edit to add a message and remove oh about 20 sig pics or so.

I was thinking the same think Essybee. You'd think he could at least get married once every couple of years.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: For the record..."
I remember Wasaga beach! The most gorgeous, swimmable, sand beach in the world!!! Really! Too bad it is frozen for so many months of the year.

I do not think I will watch when Charles marries the saggy old woman of his dreams. I think he waited this long because he wanted to be sure she was past the age of needing tampons. He made that rash tampon declaration/promise once if you may recall...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
I doubt that Ib would walk across the street to see the wedding if it was there.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
You don't want to watch The Bride of Chucky?

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
good riddance!

she'd just use a wedding to wear an ugly hat anyway!

02-23-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
Ugly hats are the modern crown jewels, dontchaknow. Its vulgar to wear all that bling 24/7. Besides, all the really good designers hopped the channel to France ages ago.

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Prince Charles' Wedding"
I disregard any notion that this means QEII doesn't like the blushing bride to be, though. I always thought Camilla made more sense to Charles' Mum than Diana ever did.

Horse sense, I guess I mean.

02-23-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
13. "I concur."
its not like she's skipping a state wedding. Its a civil service. I think Cammy didnt meet the virginal requirement (besides the whole "being married thing") the first time around. Why is it that they dont have the requirement for the princes?
You gotta think it kinda sucks to be Charles though. Firstly, hes goofy lookin. Secondly, he has to clear this kind of stuff through his Ma. And you know that even if he DOES get to be king, its only gonna be for about 5 minutes.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I concur."
I still think he never really really wanted to be King; of course, I don't think QEII wanted to take the throne so early, either. I always saw Chaz (as he likes me to call him) as being happiest when puttering around Scotland, or gardening.

And heck yes, he's not very attractive. Although if you see pictures of him and Camilla in their early 20s, neither looks quite so homely. His life, and many other lives, would have gone better had he married her to begin with. But I'm not sure the monarchy didn't need the PR shot in the arm that Diana gave it to survive.

Anyway, I certainly don't blame Charles for poor Diana's miseries, or Camilla, and as long as they never share tampon talk with the rest of the world again, I wish them hapiness. Let's just move straight to the dishy son for King.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •