The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Second Season parallel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rube 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-01, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rube Click to send private message to Rube Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Second Season parallel"
Last episode showed Lex creating uberspoons for the tribe. Then they cut to a Kelly confessional being disgusted by it.

Anybody else think this is really similar to last season when Colby brought back chunks of coral for the tribe, and then they showed a Jerri confessional being upset by it?

I think MB is going to paint Kelly as the leader, and have her looking very strong in the next couple of episodes. I think we're going to see a lot of her alliances and her strategy, similar to what we've been getting on the insider clips.

I think we're also going to see Lex look like the bad guy, and we aren't going to see much of his alliances and strategy. MB is going to edit the show to makes us think that Kelly is leading the faction to vote Lex off. Then just when she thinks she's at her strongest, Kelly will be voted out by Lex Ethan and Tom, just like Jerri was ousted. And the viewing public will be surpised yet again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sounds like a plan Rose Red 11-26-01 1
   RE: Sounds like a plan gemstone 11-27-01 2
       RE: Sounds like a plan zzz 11-27-01 3
           RE: Sounds like a plan gemstone 11-27-01 4
               RE: Sounds like a plan zzz 11-27-01 5
   RE: Sounds like a plan Loree 11-27-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sounds like a plan"
Sounds like a plan. MB has got to do SOMEthing to create suspense and keep us all watching. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY. L/E/T is so clearly so far ahead that it's game over. And we've still got nearly two months left!

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-01, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sounds like a plan"
L\T\E is not a strong alliance anymore because of Tom and Lex's votes. It is probably the weakest alliance in the show now. They just might not realize it yet which will benfit Kj\Ke later. Only one can win IC so one of them is guaranteed to be gone in the F6. Kj\Ke are not stupid and will use the last Samburu. They know they have to break up T\L\E to make Ethan stay with them similar to T\K booting Amber to force Colby to stick with them in case he had any ideas. This is only if they want Ethan in the F3 anyway. They may not. F5 they can boot the other one, Ethan or the Samburu. Kj\K have to decide who they want in the F4, E, (T\L) or the Samburu. Which one will they least like to risk being in the F3 in case they win IC? This will help decide who goes in the F5.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-01, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sounds like a plan"
gemstone--

You are making a very big assumption by buying into MB's editing so completely. The editing has led us to believe that LET are a tight alliance that will bring each other to the final three and will not betray each other. This may or may not be true, but even if it is true, you make the further assumption that Kelly and KimJ can see this fact. Ethan is smart enough, I think, to know that unless Kelly and KimJ are made some promises, they have a big incentive to switch sides at some point. I believe that suballiances involving Kelly and KimJ have been made that we have not seen, and will not see until they play out. I think that these promises will probably keep old Boran together to the final 5 (or maybe only final 6). At that point, someone (probably Ethan) will have to break a promise, but at that point it will be too late for the people that were lied to to do anything about it.

So, assuming that LET is a true alliance, they can remain strong as long as Kelly and KimJ are convinced aht LET is not a strong alliance. This is not that hard to do--remember Colby lied to Jerri and Amber the same way.

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sounds like a plan"
"L/E/T is so clearly so far ahead that it's game over. And we've still got nearly two months left!"

I was replying to this statement. There is an T\L\E alliance but only as long as it suits T\L. Ethan is just a 3rd.

L\T swore on their kid's name, Kj was signalling Kelly and seems to talk strategy with Kelly (from what we have seen), Silas said Kp\B were closer and S\Lindsey were closer, F\T have been forced to be a pair by honour. Ethan referred to his 2 best friends which I take to mean he is not a pair but a 3rd in 2 different alliances. Ethans reaction to Tom's boot question, to me, means Ethan was not referring to Tom in this statement but Lex and Kelly.

I really don't think there are any alliances of 3, just several alliances of 2 with an interchangeable 3rd. T\L, Kj\Ke, T\F, B\Kp are the pairs. I don't think Ethan is truly apart of any alliance but will be used by any or all of these pairs. The remaining Samburu or Ethan will be used to get to the F2. They were so afraid of Clarence and Silas. Ethan is next in line for the biggest IC threat. I don't think they will risk Ethan breaking up their pair and will boot him when a couple more Samburu are gone. I also think part of the reason Clarence was booted was because he also was not in an alliance and they did not want him to be used as anybody's 3rd especially since he was such an IC threat. Colby carried Keith and Tina to the end and they did not want a repeat.

Right now I think the others are trying to figure out who to use for their hidden 3rd. Ke\Kj have the advantage because they have no votes. Their 3rd could have votes as long as it is less than T\L. T\L are very weak because of their votes which may even cause their breakup if they realize this. Then Ethan could form a pair with one of them if they trust him but this would be god for Ethan but possibly bad for L or Tom. If they realize this right away and Tom seemed aware of this last show then L or T would be smart to make a F2 pact with one the the Rats or Elders and then use the opposite Samburu Elder or Rat as a 3rd so that they don't become a 3rd to the Samburu pair. They will also want a 3rd they can beat in the last IC and even want a 3rd that they think they can beat in the F2 in case they do win the last IC. Ethan should be nobody's choice for a 3rd, IMO.

Well after reading this, I'm not sure if I am being very clear but it is the best I can do. Lex receiving the votes from C\T could create some shuffling of alliances if they are smart anyways. It isn't the same as last year where it would be hard to trust the other original tribe members. They have spent alot more time with the Samburus, at least some of them.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sounds like a plan"
gemstone--

Well, all I can really say is that I think we read these people and their alliances differently. I will leave it at that.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-01, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sounds like a plan"
The simple fact that MB is showing us this LET alliance makes me think it is not all it appears. Either it fails or someone is only pretending to be in that alliance. But I do not think for a minute that the final 3 will be Lex, Ethan & Tom. Too obvious!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •