The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

maple370 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maple370 Click to send private message to maple370 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
I believe both candidates were qualified as I began to watch the finale tonight. I had this gnawing feeling that Mr. Trump was going to hire both candidates and do something out of the norm. Not until this season were 2 candidates so equally matched and showed so much integrity and calmness in their approach to the final task. It was sickening to see Allah so jealous of Rebecca, and yet Rebecca kept her cool. What was absolutely shocking to me was what a backstabbing p hony Randall turned out to be! I cannot believe how bamboozled I was into thinking this guy was for real! If it seems too good to be true, it probably is and that certainly was the case with Randall. Rebecca was honest, sincere and showed complete integrity throughout the series. She is only 23 and worth her weight in gold as she is an unbelievable superstar. Randall could have come out as a real superstar had he just simply said "Yes, I believe Rebecca should be hired as well". But he just couldn't share the limelight with anyone else. I was sick to my stomach to see this. I think Rebecca was so hurt when she heard his reply. And shame on Mr. Trump for asking Randall, of all people, if she should have been hired! She broke a leg, and I feel Mr. Trump should have not only hired her for merit, but for perseverance as well. She earned $750,000 for a non-profit organization she created when she was 15, yes 15 years old and if that doesn't say something extraordinary about this young woman, I don't know what does. She is experienced in all facets of business, and I truly believe the pie was big enough for the both of them. If I were Mr. Trump I would truly be questioning my decision to have picked Randall because if the situation was reversed, Rebecca would have said he should be hired as she is not insecure. Randall proved he is not only insecure but a phony, and a backstabber. He may have an education, however, if you noticed his company consisted of only African-Americans and he dealt with only AA companies. Where is his diversity? I know the teams liked him but I hope he can survive in Trump's world. Donnie Deutsch predicted last night on his show that Trump would choose an African American apprentice and that is exactly what he did ....... he can say all he wants that he took the best qualified but I don't believe that to be the case. Trump showed weakness in asking Randall to make the decision; he should have said too bad Randall, Rebecca is hired as well for all her hard-earned efforts.......this would have shown Allah a thing or two as well. Well God bless you Rebecca as you are definitely more secure; and will go on to even bigger and better things than Randall and rightfully so. You truly ARE THE BETTER CANDIDATE AND PERSON! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU RANDALL!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... RachelTrinity 12-15-05 1
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... PalmBeachG 12-16-05 2
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... findyourpurpose 12-16-05 3
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... roscoma 12-16-05 4
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... imaar 12-16-05 5
   RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... kellies11 12-16-05 6
       RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... shanana banana 12-16-05 7
           RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... utopiah 12-16-05 9
 RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... kashanti 12-16-05 8
   RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 10
   RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... utopiah 12-16-05 11
   RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... utopiah 12-16-05 12
   RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTI... Ambassador9 12-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RachelTrinity 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelTrinity Click to send private message to RachelTrinity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
>I>I were Mr. Trump I
>would truly be questioning my
>decision to have picked Randall
>because if the situation was
>reversed, Rebecca would have said
>he should be hired as
>she is not insecure. Randall
>proved he is not only
>insecure but a phony, and
>a backstabber.

That is my point exactly, well put. I am new here, but this finale has me steamed!!

PalmBeachG 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmBeachG Click to send private message to PalmBeachG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
Randall's true colors can out tonight - what a fake. I defended him the whole time thinking he had integrity. It all went in the dumper tonight.

findyourpurpose 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail findyourpurpose Click to send private message to findyourpurpose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
I absolutely agree!!! I thought he had class until he pulled that move tonight. He would have lost nothing by extending the offer to her. At least now he can also hold the title as the most disrespected and classless Apprentice winner yet. Too bad, I liked him too . . . I guess greed is a powerful thing.

roscoma 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roscoma Click to send private message to roscoma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW RANDALL IS GOING TO SLIME HIS WAY OUT OF THIS ONE! I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED IN TRUMP FOR ASKING.. PERHAPS THERE WERE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS.. BUT .. REALLY. AT LEAST WE SAW RANDALL FOR ALL HE WAS

imaar 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imaar Click to send private message to imaar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
well said. also, at one point Rebecca said that she felt that for the job of APPRENTICE, she was the better candidate. An apprentice is supposed to learn. Randal kept saying that he runs a multimillion dollar company already. I read on another thread that those who have come in second end up on the better end of the deal because they are not restricted by contracts with trump and nbc. i hope Rebecca moves on to much bigger and better things!

kellies11 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellies11 Click to send private message to kellies11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
It's unfortunate that Trump put him in the position at all. He should have been able to enjoy his win, like the other candidates before him, without the additional drama. Shame on Trump.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
Amen, Kellies. Poor Randall is taking the fall for spineless Donald.

utopiah 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail utopiah Click to send private message to utopiah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
>Amen, Kellies. Poor Randall is
>taking the fall for spineless
>Donald.

Maybe not guys. Perhaps DT wanted to give props to Randall by hiring him first and giving Randall the opportunity to make his first decision and show the world that he REALLY is a nice guy with a big heart. Instead, he showed he was a greedy selfish person who wanted the whole spotlight to himself.
After this show is over, DT has every right to hire Rebecca as an employee anyway. Randall just handed DT the opportunity to look like the good guy.

kashanti 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kashanti Click to send private message to kashanti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
You just sooo stupid. There is no way rebecca can compare against Randall's background. Please. Why should he have said, "yeah hire her too." No one has ever asked that Trump do that with anyone else. Hell, Jen in season three was better than rebecca in education and accomplishments, and no thought he should hire her and Kelly. Was there really that big a gap between Bill and Kwame? No! So please give me a break, and be fair about it. In any interview you compare candidates according to education, accomplishments, and commounication. Randall soundly beats her in the 1st two categories. I'll give her a tie on the third one, considering she is a writer.

And before you start talking about what she did at 15, please give me a break. It's not that big a deal, it really isn't.

BrendaWalshCFM 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"

>
>And before you start talking about
>what she did at 15,
>please give me a break.
> It's not that big
>a deal, it really isn't.
>

What? You got pregnant and had a crack baby too?

12-16-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail utopiah Click to send private message to utopiah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
>You just sooo stupid. There
>is no way rebecca can
>compare against Randall's background.
>Please. Why should he
>have said, "yeah hire her
>too." No one has
>ever asked that Trump do
>that with anyone else.
>Hell, Jen in season three
>was better than rebecca in
>education and accomplishments, and no
>thought he should hire her
>and Kelly. Was there
>really that big a gap
>between Bill and Kwame?
>No! So please give
>me a break, and be
>fair about it. In
>any interview you compare candidates
>according to education, accomplishments, and
>commounication. Randall soundly beats
>her in the 1st two
>categories. I'll give her
>a tie on the third
>one, considering she is a
>writer.
>
>what she did at 15,
>please give me a break.
> It's not that big
>
Why didn't DT ask any of the others to hire the other one? In all the other show final tasks, it seemed like the other contestants were tryingto sabatoge the final contestants. I think these were the only 2 I can remember where both teams actually worked for them and respected the finalists.

Bottom line: Had Randall said YES, he would have lost no respect. And as Rebecca said of him : He has no focus. Had he "focused" on the big picture he when posed the hiring question he would have thought back to where they were toasting on the balcony about "good luck to each other winning because they both deserved to win" and said YES.

12-16-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"

>
>what she did at 15,
>please give me a break.
> It's not that big
>

UmmmHmmmm, raising $750,000 for a nonprofit agency IS a big deal. Yes it is. Especially when you're 15. I don't know any other kid who does something like this at 15.

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HORRIFIC ENDING TO THE APPRENTICE!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

>what she did at 15,
>please give me a break.
> It's not that big

I dunno. I wish that I could raise $750,000 at 15; I wish I could be named one of the 20 people who will change the world someday. I'm 15, and I couldn't do what she did.

And judging by your obnoxious posts, neither could you at that age (or your age now, for that matter.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •