The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"randal is a jerk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

g_russell178 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail g_russell178 Click to send private message to g_russell178 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"randal is a jerk"
What a selfish a##, there was no reason for him to block Rebecca like that. He proved in about two seconds that he has no class. I understand wanting to be the only winner, but the game was over and he had nothing less to prove. He could have gracefully told Trump that he thought she is a very bright person and Trump would need to make the decision to hire her himself.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: randal is a jerk flower2 12-15-05 1
   RE: randal is a jerk thetruth4real 12-15-05 6
 RE: randal is a jerk RachelTrinity 12-15-05 2
 RE: randal is a jerk aceintx 12-15-05 3
 RE: randal is a jerk FriendsFanatic1986 12-15-05 4
 RE: randal is a jerk lcpl hicks 12-15-05 5
 RE: randal is a jerk PalmBeachG 12-15-05 7
 RE: randal is a jerk maple370 12-15-05 8
   RE: randal is a jerk flower2 12-16-05 9
 RE: randal is a jerk busylady2 12-16-05 10
 RE: randal is a jerk realityshowgeek 12-16-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: randal is a jerk"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

>What a selfish a##, there was
>no reason for him to
>block Rebecca like that.

The reason was--she didn't deserve or earn it and simply did not win the competition. He also had no reason to give her a job. What about his loyalty to his teammates that supported him and worked their butts off to ensure a win? It would have been a slap in the face for them if he just handed a job to Rebecca.

>He proved in about two
>seconds that he has no
>class.

What does class have to do with wanting to enjoy a victory that he earned after a grueling 13 week interview process?

I understand wanting
>to be the only winner,
>but the game was over
>and he had nothing less
>to prove.

Youre right, he had nothing else to prove, including handing a job to his competition. He worked extremely hard for the job and shouldn't have to share it.

He could
>have gracefully told Trump that
>he thought she is a
>very bright person and Trump
>would need to make the
>decision to hire her himself.

I agree it could been a nicer refusal. However, emotions were running high and he had just won. In 2 seconds, he was asked to share his victory with the person he defeated. Rebecca accused him of overthinking things. I guess she was proven wrong in this instance, because he may have done things differently had more time to think about it.
>

thetruth4real 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetruth4real Click to send private message to thetruth4real Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: randal is a jerk"
thank you flower2!! now everyone is discrediting randal, when they should be looking at trump's actions as bogus.

i don't think randal is a jerk at all!!

RachelTrinity 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelTrinity Click to send private message to RachelTrinity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: randal is a jerk"
Agreed. I will admit I was rooting for Rebecca. Having said that, Donald should have said, "Well, Randal, hope you enjoyed your time with my organization..your fired, Rebecca, you're hired!" Either that or Carolyn should have said, hell, I will hire you Rebecca! Now that would have been a shocking finale.

I was digusted with Randal's behavior..and frankly, I could see in Donald and the other's face ( Carolyn and Charles) they were too. We shall see where Randal is in a year and where Rebecca is. Dumb move Randal, dumb move. Mr nice guy my behind..Rock on Rebecca. You will go far. Anybody know Carolyn's email, maybe we could get her to hire Rebecca.

aceintx 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aceintx Click to send private message to aceintx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: randal is a jerk"
I'm sick.

I've been a Randal fan all season and have rooted for him the whole way. While I can see he was put on the spot and had little time to think and I know it's easy to armchair quarterback, I feel betrayed and let down because I would have expected Randal to be bigger than he proved to be.

Jerk no, pathetic little man, yes.

FriendsFanatic1986 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FriendsFanatic1986 Click to send private message to FriendsFanatic1986 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: randal is a jerk"
Well, I disagree. Believe me though, I am a Rebecca fan and I was rooting for her. But I do think that if he hired both of them, it ruins the whole concept of the show and completely kills the whole point of the show.

However, I think Randal is an #####. I think his comments were out of line and out of context. Especially the "she writes for business" comment. I am completely disappointed with Randal.

lcpl hicks 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lcpl%20hicks Click to send private message to lcpl%20hicks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: randal is a jerk"
A huge jerk....I was rooting for him but he suprized everyone with his selfish act. He was lucky they went to break before George started to bury him about not checking for rain...I guess at Oxford they don't have Weather and Rainouts 101....It was like he said at the end " I had you all fooled, I am a jerk"

PalmBeachG 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PalmBeachG Click to send private message to PalmBeachG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: randal is a jerk"
What a jerk! I for one defended Randall the whole time, actually picking him for the winner. At the last task (tonight's show), I really thought that Rebecca "out-shined" him. Still defending him, though and was expecting him to be the winner. I thought in the back of my mind the whole time that Donald was going to hire both. When Randall actually told Donald "no" I was appauled. He really was a jerk and classless! I think Donald was shocked and being on live TV with no time left went with the flow.

But I lost ALL respect for Randall after that. How could he ever gain the respect of his customers after that? This was a job - not the title of apprentice; and a job that wasn't even in competition for his. Disgusting.

He made a huge mistake tonight and I think that Rebecca will gain from this starting tomorrow. In my opinion Donald should hire her to be his boss (manager - not apprentice) after this. We all know that Donald LOVES loyalty and Randall showed NONE.

maple370 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maple370 Click to send private message to maple370 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: randal is a jerk"
I totally agree, and I hope Mr. Trump is now sitting there thinking he did the absolutely wrong thing by picking Randall. Randall fooled us all into thinking he was a kind man when he was a backstabber and proved it by wanting the limelight to himself. He is the loser and REbecca will be the ultimate winner when the phones start ringing tomorrow morning from executives eager to snatch such a talented, motivated and successful young woman with INTEGRITY. She would have been secure had she won to have suggested Randall be hired as well...Lord knows the Trump pie is big enough for everyone. This is the only Apprentice where I felt both candidates should have been hired and I had a gut feeling that might have been the surprise ending tonight but who would have thought Trump would leave the decision to someone he just hired! Shame on both Trump and Randall!

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: randal is a jerk"
Interesting that you mentioned the surprise ending. They did advertise and promote it this way. I guess Trump knew going in that he planned to hire them both or at least provide an opportunity for both to work for him. I just think that he also set the stage for Randal to be viewed by many as a jerk for refusing to hire Rebecca or as weak if he had. It would have diminished his win. JMHO.

busylady2 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail busylady2 Click to send private message to busylady2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: randal is a jerk"
Up until three episodes ago I truly felt Randell was the leading canidate. But then he fell by the wayside. He truly thought he had gotten Trump's endorsement and did not expend the energy to really push himself. Randell would have been very threatened if Rebecca was hired along with him. All that education against a twenty-three year old matching him every step of the way.....what would that say. If he gave his all for the last task, he really doesn't have much reserve. Such a small unsharing person, he is. He spent too much time cultivating his teams but showed little in creativity. Many good qualities but not enough for the long haul. We shall see what Rebecca makes of herself in spite of Randall's outburst. All those degrees vs. a twenty-three year old with much less experience! Keep us posted Trump. P.S. I can see her sitting in Caroline's chair a few years down the road............

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: randal is a jerk"
He's the jerk that won The Apprentice!! You people just can't stand it. All togehter now... "RANDAL WON" and I couldn't be happier!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •