The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
I am not talking about Deserve, but Earn, her spot as one of two of the top candidates this season. Rebecca and Randle are both nice people and nice people deserve everything they get. But is niceness an Earned qualification in the Apprentice contest? Is Niceness a qualification one would put on a resume to be a top exec? So, the question is: What has Rebecca done to Earn, NOT to Deserve, her way into the Final 2 (using as examples, not just Randal, but all those candidates who were sent home before her)?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... Ricky 12-14-05 1
   RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... lrlr1 12-14-05 3
       RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... halfpintlemon 12-14-05 10
           RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... lrlr1 12-15-05 12
 RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... singer 12-14-05 2
   RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... prosecutor 12-14-05 4
 Most Definitly universityofkentuckyrocks 12-14-05 5
   RE: Most Definitly lrlr1 12-14-05 9
 RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... MizJazmine 12-14-05 6
   RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... JoshInSGV 12-14-05 7
       RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... JoshInSGV 12-14-05 8
       RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... lrlr1 12-14-05 11
           RE: Did Rebecca EARN the rig... Wacko Jacko 12-15-05 13
               WARNING - Wacko Jacko Bebo 12-15-05 14
                   RE: WARNING - Wacko Jacko Wacko Jacko 12-15-05 15
                       RE: WARNING - Wacko Jacko lrlr1 12-15-05 16
                       Comments Bebo 12-15-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-05, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
I think Randal and Rebecca are the two best candidates. Rebecca might not have been as gung-ho as some apprentices but she did earn her spot in the top two. Small example: Remember during the Star Wars display presentation where she had to do the speach at the last minute because noone else would. She is confident and fearless.

I think she did win some tasks where she was the PM as well. The Microsoft LiveMeeting video was one. Can't think of the others where she was PM ?

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

12-14-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
>I think Randal and Rebecca are
>the two best candidates. Rebecca
>might not have been as
>gung-ho as some apprentices but
>she did earn her spot
>in the top two. Small
>example: Remember during the Star
>Wars display presentation where she
>had to do the speach
>at the last minute because
>noone else would. She is
>confident and fearless.
>

She didn't sound that way, IMO. She sounded rather timid when she asked for it from Brian, the PM, who was ignoring her as he begged Marshawn to do it. She obviously did not do well with the presentation either, as it was never again spoken of.

>I think she did win some
>tasks where she was the
>PM as well.

She won one. She almost lost it, then Randal saved her with his suggestion that they do the acting on the video.

The Microsoft
>LiveMeeting video was one.

That's the one where Randal saved her.

Can't
>think of the others where
>she was PM ?
>
She lost the other 2 she PMed. Her record is 2 losses/1 win.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
>She obviously did not do well with the presentation either, as >it was never again spoken of.

She did fine; it wasn't the presentation that went wrong with that task, they execs said that they didn't like the display PERIOD

>She won one. She almost lost it, then Randal saved her with >his suggestion that they do the acting on the video.

Keywords: She won. Randal didn't save her in any way, you could tell she wasn't happy with the actors from her facial expressions...

You make Randal sound like a god and Rebecca sound like a piece of crap. I say they're pretty equal.

12-15-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
>>She obviously did not do well with the presentation either, as >it was never again spoken of.
>
>She did fine;

How do you know? I reiterate: it was never spoken of again.

it wasn't the
>presentation that went wrong with
>that task, they execs said
>that they didn't like the
>display PERIOD
>

Did they say they liked the PRESENTATION? Or was it never spoken of again?

>>She won one. She almost lost it, then Randal saved her with >his suggestion that they do the acting on the video.
>
>Keywords: She won. Randal didn't save
>her in any way, you
>could tell she wasn't happy
>with the actors from her
>facial expressions...
>

Then why didn't she 86 the actor? Why was she telling him to do another take when Randal intervened?

>You make Randal sound like a
>god and Rebecca sound like
>a piece of crap.

Other than Randal SAVED Rebcca, I haven't said anything about hin (except, maybe, he EARNED his way into the Final 2 through merit, not favoritism). And I certainly never referred to Rebecca as a piece of crap. You did that.

I
>say they're pretty equal.

And you're entitled to your opinion which you evidently can't back up with facts, and with which I disagree.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-14-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
No.

--Singer

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
No, but I read in her bio that she was voted teen most likely to.... and in Randal's bio he was voted businessman most likely to... so maybe for ratings they pit these two together for that reason.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Most Definitly"
Most definitely. She earned her right by going to the finsl 2 by showing DT the ability she is not a salcker. She has done almost all of the task on a broken ankle. She will be a great part of DT's organiztion if she is hired. Randal and Rebecca both earned the right!

ukrocks got a blog!

12-14-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Most Definitly"
>Most definitely. She earned her right
>by going to the finsl
>2 by showing DT the
>ability she is not a
>salcker.

Who amongst the candidates did you feel WAS a slacker? These were all Type A people, and I know of no Type A who is a slacker.

She has done almost
>all of the task on
>a broken ankle.

She went to work with a broken ankle. Most people who break their ankles continue to work, HAVE to work. And if they're lucky, like Rebecca, there are people on their jobs who will do all the heavy lifting and pulling, the manual labor, for them. But only if like Rebecca, they are LUCKY.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
NO! I'm not sure in the context of this game what constitutes Rebecca being a nice person. When she broke her foot and decided to perservere in the game I was like, "good for her...you go girl!". It wasn't until the boardroom when she LOST the task as PM and TRASHED all the women with the exception of Toral, that I parted company with Rebecca. I felt that she could have defended Toral without putting all the other women down. To me that was just plain wrong. I also felt her attacking Randal (which was fair in the context of the game) illustrated to me that Rebecca was someone who would turn on a dime. So the adjective nice is not one that I would use concerning Rebecca. Maybe shrewd, perservering (the foot), or even placating as it concerns Trump but nice? no.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
I think we can all express our like or dislike over Rebecca making it to the final 2. But, the fact is that Rebecca made it to finals. She outlasted all the other players and is now facing off Randal in the finals. So, within the context of the game, she does deserve to be there. Trump calls the shots, and makes the rules. We can agree or disagree with his decisions. If along the course of the season, Trump's decisions have led to a Randal vs Rebecca finale, then they both definitelly deserve to be there.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
BTW, My prior post has nothing to do with a contestants' merit or qualifications. The Apprentice is not a show where qualifications or talent make much of a difference. If that were the case Amy would have won the first season or Ivanna (from season 2) would have been fired on the second week, instead of Bradford. The Apprentice is a game (just like Survivor or Big Brother are games)that tries to replicate the corporate world, but the bottom line is that it's still just a game. What matters is how you play the game given the rules established by Trump (which can change from week to week). So again, based on that fact, both Randal and Rebecca deserve to be in the final because they outlasted their competition.

12-14-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
they
>both definitelly deserve to be
>there.

I have no problem with Rebecca 'deserving' to be in the Final 2. Heck! ALL of them DESERVED to be there (with the exception of Toral - too incompetent, liar, too arrogant for one who is so talentless, so clueless, so umempathetic, unsympathetic, can't even use a TV remote control!). The question is: Did she EARN the right to be there? I'm sorry, but Adam comes quickly to mind. He, too, had one win and was a nice guy. Others were nice and had 2 wins (and don't get me started with Alla, the butt-kicker). So what, other than coming to work on a broken ankle did Rebecca do to Earn being in the final 2?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Rebecca EARN the right to be in the Final 2?"
People lrlr is related to Randal that most explain their constant bombbardment of these boards slamming Rebecca and making Randal sound like he is the next DT. I personally I getting tired of it. Quit posting the same thing over and over again. I would hire Rebecca over Randal and I am sure Trump will also....if he knows best.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING - Wacko Jacko "
Don't take cheap shots at another poster just because you have a different opinion - that's a violation of the guidelines.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WARNING - Wacko Jacko "
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

I am not but this person has started like 5 trends that all state the same. Everywhere I look it is the same poster posting the same thing under different topics. It is fine to state your point and I have the right to disagree but come on, enough is enough.

Bebo, explain to me how what I said was out of line. Look how many posts I have made to this website. It should account for something.

12-15-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: WARNING - Wacko Jacko "
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-05 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

>
>I am not but this person
>has started like 5 trends
>that all state the same.
>Everywhere I look it is
>the same poster posting the
>same thing under different topics.
> It is fine to
>state your point and I
>have the right to disagree
>but come on, enough is
>enough.
>
>Bebo, explain to me how what
>I said was out of
>line. Look how many
>posts I have made to
>this website. It should
>account for something.

Having an opinion different from yours is no reason to show such blatant disrespect. This post should have been sent PM to the mod, not put on the board. If you have something to say to me, say it to me, not speak to another ON THE BOARD and ABOUT me as if I were a non-person, or an irrelevant to humanity one. Again, cease and desist with the, this time, sneaky bashing.

P.S. Unless, of course, you fear speaking directly to those who, like myself, can give as good as they get?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Comments"
- Posters with over 10,000 posts have been banned for violating the guidelines. Post count is irrelevant here - following the guidelines is.

- The guidelines clearly state how things should be handled when you believe a poster is not following the guidelines. If you think a poster is starting duplicate threads, alert a mod and leave them alone. You point to your post count - that just tells me that you've been around long enough that you should know better. You also should know that these forums are for discussing the show, not moderating decisions. That should be handled privately.

Now, back to discussing the show. Discussing this decision publicly ends now, and any further comments by any poster will be considered a violation of section XIII of the guidelines.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •