The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"american idol thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aifan2006 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aifan2006 Click to send private message to aifan2006 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"american idol thoughts"
Hi, I am a new poster, but a huge fan of american idol, this year seems to be pretty open, anyone of several contestants can win it. My views on the contestants are.

(1) Chris - I don't love the rock thing, but I know alot of other people do, the one thing I thought he did that I really liked was Johnny Cash, I walk the line.

(2) Kelly - I don't think she can sincerely be that dumb, but alot of people buy into her country bumpkin act and she could be there to the end.

(3) Taylor - I think he is a great showman, the trouble is unless he dances around, jumps around and acts like he stuck his hand in the electric socket then everyone thinks he's boring if he just stands there and sings. What can he do for an encore, set his hair on fire?

(4) Kathryn - I think she has it all, beautiful looks, great singing voice, but has she got the fan base? I am not convinced her fans are as determined to vote, vote, vote as some others. I think Kathryn can have a nice singing career even if she does'nt win this thing.

(5) Ace - Great looking, barely average singing voice, almost everyone left on the show can sing better then him.

(6) Elliot - A great singing voice, usually love him, but don't see his fan base as being determined enough to get him the win, they don't seem to vote, vote, vote considering how many times he's been in the bottom three. I thought he did one of the best vocals Queen week and he still ended up in bottom 3 which tells me the fan base is'nt there.

(7) Paris - Great talent, but I don't think she is quite ready to win this thing yet, Paris should have a great career even if she does'nt win this thing.

Paul Abdul - She should check herself into rehab the minute this show is over and get help. Saw her onJay Leno and she did nothing to dispel the PA weird behavior gossip, she barely can sit up straight and speak coherently.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: american idol thoughts Bebo 04-14-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: american idol thoughts"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

We're a threaded community, which means we try and keep discussions of similar topics with one thread. That way, it's easier for posters to discuss a topic and makes them less likely to repeat themselves. There's a rankings thread where posters are putting their lists of their favorites and why, and I encourage you to join that existing discussion.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •