The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Bucky has left us

Several people had him correctly going at 8:

Initial lists: Braveheart, priestdi, redtree, Snidget and Zazzy--but unfortunely not valid anymore!
Changed lists: Dweeze, Icon, Seahorse, Snidget and Sylvester

How America WILL vote Lists

Things have really bunched up

We have a a new Leader!

Congrats to redtree with the lowest score of 7!

Breezy 9
Weird Al 9
EnglProf 9
TWoman 9
Taffnic 9

Jags 10
MRC 10(8)
Mag Rock 10(12)
Dweeze 10(13)

xwraith27 11
Icon 11(11)
Sylvester 11(7)
Braveheart 11
Snidget 11(7)

TanNymph 12
Glowie 12(11)
batts 12
Hoobie 12
Bbblues 12(11)

drooler 13
Pooh 13
Catty Chat 13
emy 13(13)
Seahorse 13(9)
CBailey 13

LIVEURBESTLIFE 14
BobLobLaw 14(14)
Survivor Scott 14

Corvis 15
MzT 15(12)

zazzy 16(11)
priestdi 16

2centz 17(17)
PMons 17

( ) is the score you would have had if you had stayed with your prior list

SHOULD/WANT LISTS

We had several people correctly "wanting" Bucky to go at 8

batts, MRC, Seahorse, SurvivorScott, and Sylvester

We have 1 Leader

Congrats to Seahorse with a score of 6

Sylvester 7
Breezy 7

Mag Rocker 10

BBBlues 11
Glowie 11
Weird Al 11

redtree 12
TWoman 12
xwraith27 12
CattyChat 12
MRC 12

Engl Prof 13
MzTee 13
tannymph 13
emy 13

taffnic 14
Jags 14
Icon 14
Snidget 14
CBailey 14

Pooh 15
Batts 15

zazzy 16
BobLobLaw 16
SScott 16

Braveheart 17
Pmons 17

drooler 18
Dweeze 18

LIVEURBESTLIFE 20

2centz 22

Corvis 23

Entries are now closed

Remember you can no longer change your should/want lists.

If you want to change your "Will vote" list you can do so with a +4 penalty and the deadline is April 18, 2006 at 8pm edt

Previous lists

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... MzTee 04-16-06 1
   RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... priestdi 04-17-06 2
       RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... MzTee 04-18-06 3
       RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... emydi 04-18-06 4
           RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... priestdi 04-18-06 5
               RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... emydi 04-18-06 6
                   RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 ... priestdi 04-19-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MzTee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MzTee Click to send private message to MzTee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
7. Elliott
6. Ace
5. Paris
4. Kellie
3. Katharine
2. Taylor
1. Chris

had to change my "Will vote" list.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-06 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

I am totally clueless to how this works.

I posted my first list a couple weeks after it started, so I know I started with a penalty.

So how does it work to change the list later? If you get another penalty, what makes it worth a change? I guess it's the scoring system I don't understand.

And I can't even remember where I posted my first list, or what it even looked like, hah.

I realize the answers to all these questions are right under my nose somewhere, sorry ...

MzTee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MzTee Click to send private message to MzTee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
Here's the link to your picks, priestdi.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1795.shtml

04-18-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
Thanks for posting the link MzT!

pdi-You get a +4 penalty each time you change your list. So you have to determine whether changing your list in a particular week is advantageous..if you think you will score more than 4 pts. if you DO NOT change then it's best to change.

The key to winning is to change as little as possible but when you do make it worthwhile. the score in ( ) is what a person would get if he/she hadn't changed his/her list so

For example...you see Dweeze's score: 10(13), his change was good if he hadn't, even with the 4 pt penalty he would have had 3 more pts.

But watch out..it can go the other way like zazzy learned Score: 16(11) so the change was not good...

04-18-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

thanks, to you both!

but I'm sorry, I still don't understand the scoring. I just tried to search out the original post, that must explain it, and I'm being a total bimbo and don't see it.

If low scores are the leaders, that means you get points when ... you're wrong?

How many points does a bad prediction add?

Since I have Mandisa as still in, it's going to be worth my while to change it eventually ... I guess, anyway!

OK, I just realized what would help. Could you explain to me how I have 16 points? that probably would do it for me.

thanks!!

04-18-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
I'll send you a pm on Thursday with your score sheet and explain it then...look for your red flaggy then!

04-19-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 5 Results Week 6 changes"
thanks!

my red flaggy? I suppose that's going to be self-explanatory, lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •