The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-02-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

1st Idea:
My wife mentioned something to me last night and it got my wheels thinking....I think she may be on to something here. What if Donald offers a position to both Randal and Rebecca? I think that could happened. Donald clearly likes both. he has two tasks that the winner chooses between. He could still pick a winner and let them choose the property they want to manage first....the runner up gets the other.

2nd Idea:
Rather than bringing back fired contestents from the current season...Donald decides to bring back contestents from past seasons to work with both Randal and Rebecca. You could bring back Omarosa, Sam, the tobacco chewing guy, the bow tie guy, the goofball with the guitar, viking hat guy, the girl who quit, etc. The contestents could be the all-time cast of characters.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... universityofkentuckyrocks 12-02-05 1
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... brainerd 12-02-05 2
   RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Wacko Jacko 12-02-05 3
       RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Estee 12-03-05 6
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Elaine0 12-03-05 4
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... fletchiman 12-03-05 5
   RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... prosecutor 12-03-05 7
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... lydia 12-05-05 8
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... davwav02 12-05-05 9
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... treena924 12-06-05 10
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Kelly_Smith 12-06-05 11
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... CattyChat 12-07-05 12
   RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Wacko Jacko 12-08-05 13
       RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Kelly Dawn 12-14-05 14
 RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Stormy Sky 12-15-05 15
   RE: Some ideas for the final shows ... Queene1979 12-15-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I would lvoe to see Chirs come back. It would be wonderful to see that. He's the tabacco chewing guy!

ukrocks got a blog!

brainerd 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brainerd Click to send private message to brainerd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I had the same thought. Trump would hire both as both are adequately qualified.

One thing I couldn't figure out around Week 4 was... they had 18 contestants for A4 and Trump kept on saying... This is Week 4 (or whatever) in your 13 week job interview.
I thought... hey, wait a minute... 18 contestants.... 13 weeks doesn't fit. Trump... you need a new accountant.
So, the multiple firings in week? and last week were obviously a planned stunt from the very start.

12-02-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Just because we watch the show over 13 weeks does mean the contestents are there 13 weeks. The contestents could have more than one task in a week. Therefore it does not imply there was multiple firings.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Insider accounts say the minicorps do a new task every two or three days. There are very few break days and a lot of long hours: lots of contestants have commented on sleep deprivation becoming a problem as the season went along. So realistically, they're in the suite for somewhere around a month and a half. Donald's 'x weeks job interview' bit is strictly for the cameras -- and subject to dubbing.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-03-05, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
My guess is that he hires Randal as the apprentice and then tells Rebecca he sees promise in her and either offers her a lesser job within the company or a job working with Randal.

fletchiman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fletchiman Click to send private message to fletchiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Funny!! My wife said the same thing!! She thinks that he will hire both. From what I can see of the two of them, he'd be a fool not to.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Sorry I don't like that idea at all. The previous candidates had their 15 minutes of fame already.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I agree that Trump, depending on the final task would do well to hire both Randal and Rebecca. One may get a top job and the second a lesser job, but they both have amazing strengths and weaknesses. Trump has fired people four at a time, so offering them both jobs would be a new way to end the season. I doubt if it happens on camera, on the show, though. First season, that I like the final two equally, and for different reasons. I think Randal is going to take this one, hands down. He is more articulate than Rebecca and has skills, not utilized on the show that Rebecca is too inexperienced to possess. But, Rebecca is adorable and very easy to work with and she does have creativity and spunk, playing on crutches from the get-go. Randal has that pedigree Trump loves so much.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Could this be the "one final surprise"?

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
OMG

i was going to post the same post. I really both beleive that both will be offer a position.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I wouldn't be surprised if they try to pull off some "shocker". Just to mix things up and not have everything be predictable. I don't know if I like the idea of both of them getting hired but that could definitely happen. I think he sees Rebecca as a good protege since she's so young but has a lot of potential. Even if she didn't do *so* impressively on the tasks.. She is still there so I guess that counts for something.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I believe 100 percent that Trump is going to announce Randal the winner (DESERVED) and give Rebecca the booby prize of also becoming his apprentice & delegate something for her.

While I think Rebecca was one of the stronger candidates, there were MANY who ran circles around her, IMO. The main reason I think she is still there is the injury. What better way to avoid a personal injury lawsuit against everyone for the ridiculous award for the girls to suit up with a pro hockey team, than to stroke the ego of the potential litigant & give her a job? That's why I think she's still in the game & why she'll get a job.

Lastly, the major twist I still would love to see is Mark Burnett coming in at the end & firing Trump, advising him the show is moving to L.A. and Spielberg is going to be the new boss.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

12-08-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
Trump was quoted as saying the following on the show:

"What I value above all is loyalty. It's crucial when you're running a business. I also need people who like to work hard, because that's my ethic. If they like to work hard, are loyal, and dedicated to a high standard of performance, we will get along just fine. If you make that your standard, it will work for you."

I don't know why many of you can not see the strengths Rebecca brings to the table. I like Randal too, but he is definitely not slam dunk over Rebecca. Actually I think I would take Rebecca over Randal. She is more aggressive and not afraid to take risks. Randal just doesn't seem to be strong enough. Rebecca's loyalty should also not be poo-poo'd. Honestly I would probably hire both but if I had to chose 1 it would be Rebecca.

Kelly Dawn 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly%20Dawn Click to send private message to Kelly%20Dawn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I agree with you Jacko...this is by no means a slam dunk for Randal. Randal is very well educated, as is Rebecca, but he doesn't seem (to me anyway) to be able to multitask as well as Rebecca. It's a really tough choice and I would love to see them both get positions but this is not gonna be a landslide.

I've been rooting for both of them from the beginning. To me, there was no doubt it would come down to Randal and Rebecca but, push comes to shove, I'm behind Rebecca!

Peace,

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I liked Randall up until the moment he didn't want Rebecca in the Trump camp too. What a classless jerk! He could've showed what an honest & classy man he could be, but, no, he had to "hog the spotlight". Trump clearly wanted Rebecca on the team, I think he even regreted letting Randall "decide". What a total letdown. I no longer have any respect for Randall.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Some ideas for the final shows of the season"
I TOTALLY agree with you, had Rebecca won I believe she would have wanted Randall to work w/ the Trump organization too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •