The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A WSC Question....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A WSC Question....."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-02 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Hey gang! I have a question about the voting dates...

I did post this in a reply to Swami's question about voting, but I just wanna make sure someone sees it, so I'm postin' it here too!

My question is - I know the voting starts tomorrow, but I'm leaving tonight for the weekend (visting the folks), and will be gone till Sunday night. What I'm wondering is, can I vote early (like before 5:30 PM today) or after the weekend? Who do I email my votes to?

Thankees!!! {{{{{{SMOOOOOOOCHES!!!*}}}} Have a fun weekend! See you Sunday night!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A WSC Question..... SherpaDave 02-15-02 1
   RE: A WSC Question..... Drive My Car 02-15-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A WSC Question....."
You may vote early if you wish, although you may miss out on some new entries. At the end of the night tonight, I'll post a ballot that people can copy and paste into emails to Webby. As I recally, Webby agreed to accept and tabulate votes. AyaK later volunteered as well and I'm not sure how things were left. To the best of my knowledge, though, Webby is the person to whom votes should be sent. If this is incorrect, could either Webby or AyaK post accordingly?

A couple quick things that I was going to mention on the ballot, but will mention here as well.

1) There are a few multi-part entries. To avoid these entries taking votes away from themselves, they'll appear on the ballot as one entry each. These are:
CW: Appropriate Measures (Parts 1 and 2), LisaPooh
PN: Lady T's Fabulous Adventure (Parts 1 through 3), LadyT
PN: Superman P.I. in Part II of The Man Without A Face... (Parts 1 and 2), Superman

2) Because Inspirational Non-Fiction was added as a category after the contest had already begun and because there is a very limited number of entries in both this category and the regular Non-Fiction category, they'll be merged back into a single Non-Fiction category. I've talked to a number of people about this, and all agreed this made sense. If anyone disagrees, post here before midnight tonight, as that's when I'll be making up the ballot.

3) Since Kismet left me in charge of the WSC, I feel it would be inappropriate for my entry to be eligible for votes. I made the entry before being put in charge. It will not appear on the ballot.

Finally, I'm really glad you posted, Itzy. I had no idea the contest ended today. :O Obviously, I'm really on top of things, huh? Last chance, everyone! Get your entries in now! To be fair to west coasters, entries will be accepted until midnight PST (as they were last time).

Write hard and clear about what hurts. - Ernest Hemingway
Criminals From the Neck Up

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A WSC Question....."
I have one problem with this Dave. I think your entry should remain in the contest. Since you aren't vote counting there is no conflict. Kismet had an entry in the Summer competition. I see no reason for you to remove your stories, although it is nice of you to volunteer to do so. Keep 'em in.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •