The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alla got the axe!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-05 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

The double firing tonight was the shocker of the week. I think Bill hit the nail on the head when he said "Felisha can't lead and Alla can't follow." If Alla had simply kept her mouth shut, Felisha would have buried herself. I knew she was going to cry. Alla just had to implement her plan of "destroying" Felisha and came off looking like a big bully. She totally lost my respect when she said earlier that she looks down on people who are depressed and that she just laughs at them. Who's laughing now? I never believed she would make it because DT is so impressed with education and reputation. Last season, I believe, he said he'd never hire a prostitute/stripper. Bye bye Alla!!!

I wished they'd shown the expression on the faces of Rebecca and Randal when DT gave them the news that they were the final 2. Maybe next week???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! singer 12-01-05 1
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! MizJazmine 12-01-05 2
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DrKegel 12-01-05 3
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! dreamwrthy 12-02-05 4
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-02-05 5
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! Pez 12-02-05 6
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! Kelly_Smith 12-02-05 7
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DeltaPin 12-02-05 9
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! smartchick 12-02-05 14
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! rtrader 12-02-05 8
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DrKegel 12-02-05 10
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! smartchick 12-02-05 12
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 26
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! Pez 12-02-05 22
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 27
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lydia 12-05-05 50
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DooWahDitty 12-05-05 51
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 25
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! smartchick 12-02-05 11
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! LakerLuv 12-02-05 13
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 28
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! MizJazmine 12-02-05 15
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DrKegel 12-02-05 16
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! justdoit 12-02-05 17
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! ARnutz 12-02-05 18
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! smartchick 12-02-05 24
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! singer 12-04-05 41
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! JoshInSGV 12-09-05 59
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! singer 12-09-05 62
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! ARnutz 12-02-05 19
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! DrKegel 12-02-05 20
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... deededell 12-02-05 23
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... CattyChat 12-03-05 32
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... ARnutz 12-03-05 33
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... Kelly_Smith 12-05-05 47
                       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... ARnutz 12-05-05 52
               Decent, hardworking people with a s... Estee 12-03-05 37
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randal... pfalstad 12-04-05 44
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! ARnutz 12-03-05 31
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 29
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! ARnutz 12-03-05 30
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-03-05 35
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! ARnutz 12-03-05 36
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! JoshInSGV 12-09-05 60
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! PsychoJason 12-02-05 21
 This was horsecrap Oscirus 12-03-05 34
   RE: This was horsecrap prosecutor 12-03-05 38
       RE: This was horsecrap MizJazmine 12-04-05 39
           RE: This was horsecrap singer 12-04-05 42
               RE: This was horsecrap MizJazmine 12-07-05 54
                   RE: This was horsecrap singer 12-08-05 57
       RE: This was horsecrap lindan 12-04-05 40
           RE: This was horsecrap DrKegel 12-04-05 43
               RE: This was horsecrap Melody 12-05-05 45
                   RE: This was horsecrap singer 12-05-05 46
                       RE: This was horsecrap MizJazmine 12-07-05 55
                   RE: This was horsecrap Liz C 12-11-05 64
               RE: This was horsecrap lrlr1 12-05-05 49
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! Kelly_Smith 12-05-05 48
 RE: Alla got the axe!!!! maybaybee 12-06-05 53
   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! shrob 12-07-05 56
       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-08-05 58
           RE: Alla got the axe!!!! JoshInSGV 12-09-05 61
               RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-10-05 63
                   RE: Alla got the axe!!!! JoshInSGV 12-12-05 65
                       RE: Alla got the axe!!!! lrlr1 12-12-05 66

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Right on your predictions, flower2. Alla is horrible, and she will make it in NYC, one way or another.

--Singer

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
CRAP! This was a spoiler for me!!! Not your fault flower2. I just didn't think about the time...Oh well at least I'll get to see what all leads up to it

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-01-05
>AT 10:28 PM (EST)

>
>The double firing tonight was the shocker of the week. I think Bill hit the nail on the head when he said "Felisha can't lead and Alla can't follow."

What?!!!!

Since the beginning Alla has been a team member and most often the single factor in the team she was on winning. Remember Marshawn winning because of Alla's efforts? And Clay?

Bill doesn't like Alla. End of story. He was the hit man hired to bring her down with this BS. I don't buy any of it. Felisha was a mess, but when Felisha was PM during the write a song task, where did Alla cause trouble? I don't remember any of that. But with careful editing and Felisha going nutso, voile! We have about 30 seconds of Alla trying to figure out what Felisha wants to do. The camera people hired to film the promo even had to tell Felisha that if she's acting, she can't direct and if she's directing she can't act. So we have an objective observor saying the same thing Alla was saying.

>If Alla had simply kept her mouth shut, Felisha would have buried herself. I knew she was going to cry. Alla just had to implement her plan of "destroying" Felisha and came off looking like a big bully. She totally lost my respect when she said earlier that she looks down on people who are depressed and that she just laughs at them. Who's laughing now? I never believed she would make it because DT is so impressed with education and reputation.

Not true. This was just an excuse. Alla was targeted this week. And Alla was compassionate with Felisha. When she got back to the apartment, she took her aside and consoled her. But the sound byte they chose was Alla laughing at Felisha for getting hysterical.

Actually I found it extremely interesting that Alla doesn't get down on herself. I think I'm going to try this because what does it actually do? Just makes your mascara run.

And as for the brow beating, this happens each week. But suddenly it's decided that Alla needs to go so speaking up for yourself is now not tolerated. Ridiculous! There was no hitting below the belt and when Alla wanted to give Felisha a compliment, the Donald and Caroline cut her off like they were protecting Felisha! And look at last week. Did they stop Felisha from browbeating and beating up Adam? And he's a little virgin! The Donald should have thrown himself in between them to protect poor Adam from the horrible Felisha! Or is it because Adam didn't start crying?

>Last season, I believe, he said he'd never hire a prostitute/stripper. Bye bye Alla!!!

No, he just has sex with them and cheats on his wives with them. Occasionally he marries one - remember Marla Maples? OMG!!!! Had Murphy bed treadmarks on her back.

Indeed bye bye Alla! She went down hard!

>I wished they'd shown the expression on the faces of Rebecca and Randal when DT gave them the news that they were the final 2. Maybe next week???

What do you mean the expression on their faces? Rebecca has the same stupid smirk on her face as when she got there. And why is Rebecca in the Final two? She's had two losses and tonight Randall was actually PM and gave her a win. Rebecca wasn't even going to get rid of that actor til Randall pulled her aside. So why is Rebecca there again?

The Donald has a "thing" for Rebecca. I've said this from the beginning 'cause Rebecca is a mess. She should be hobbling around at home right now 'cause she doesn't belong there.

dreamwrthy 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamwrthy Click to send private message to dreamwrthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
And Alla was compassionate
>with Felisha. When she got
>back to the apartment, she
>took her aside and consoled
>her. But the sound byte
>they chose was Alla laughing
>at Felisha for getting hysterical.
>

When did she console her? I didn't see that. And BOLD FACED LYING about it being her idea to have all that text flying in, that's not compassionate. What happened to the "OH! I'VE GOT IT!" She threw her hands up she was so excited, then proceeded to draw out her plan. But in the boardroom, when Donald started to zone in on that being the worst thing, suddenly it wasn't ALLA'S idea. BS with a capital BULL. Yes, Felisha was annoying with the falling apart bit. And you can't tell me Alla's not an #####...that it was just editing....for the depression and "I just laugh at them" comment. If she doesn't say that stuff, no editor can use it against her. I wanted Felisha gone because crying in the boardroom is no good and if she had just relaxed about Alla's control freak ways, they could have won. But she let her insecurity take over, so she's gone. I REALLY wanted Alla gone, though, because she's a cold-hearted witch who thinks depressed people are laughable, bold-faced lies and is cold enough to leave behind a 10 month-old child. I tend to think less of someone's ability to be a warm person when they can do that. And it's just as possible to be a warm human being and be successful, financially, emotionally, etc., as it is to be a cold little witch. I'd rather the compassionate person succeed.

I MUCH prefer the final two to be Randall and Rebecca, and I hope Randall wins. He seems like the real deal.

And Felisha kept trying to be decent to her. Felisha is a masochist who needs to kick that b*tch to the curb.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>>LAST EDITED ON 12-01-05
>>AT 10:28 PM (EST)

>>
>>The double firing tonight was the shocker of the week. I think Bill hit the nail on the head when he said "Felisha can't lead and Alla can't follow."
>
>What?!!!!
>

I agree. Felisha can't CONTROL Alla when Alla is determined to shine at her PM's expense. She shone when Clay was PM -- by USURPING the PM role from him! Alla can be led ONLY when Alla feels it is in her self-interest. Let her sniff one whiff of vulnerability and like a pit bull, she grabs the reins of control and won't let go.

>Since the beginning Alla has been
>a team member and most
>often the single factor in
>the team she was on
>winning. Remember Marshawn winning because
>of Alla's efforts? And Clay?
>

I remember no such thing -- because it didn't happen! The ONLY person to say Alla was so great was negative Kristi who has a problem with ALL authority. If Alla felt she did more than her share, she would NOT have voted Marshawn an exemption. Unless, of course, we are re-write history to say that Alla is in actually a Shrinking Violet and too Shy to speak up!

>
>Bill doesn't like Alla. End of
>story. He was the hit
>man hired to bring her
>down with this BS. I
>don't buy any of it.

Why do you feel Bill didn't like her? Of course, he probaly saw those private spots where Alla showed herself to be the cold-hearted b***h deluded Felisha said she was not. "She's a warm person." Hah! Alla showed herself to be oblivious to friendship, to compassion, to empathy, to any human feeling to another who stood in her way in her climb to the top. And had no compunction telling everyone!

>Felisha was a mess,

How do you figure?

but
>when Felisha was PM during
>the write a song task,
>where did Alla cause trouble?
>I don't remember any of
>that. But with careful editing
>and Felisha going nutso, voile!

When did Felisha go 'nutso'? Crying is not crazy. It's ineffectual, but not crazy.

>We have about 30 seconds
>of Alla trying to figure
>out what Felisha wants to
>do.

Alla was trying to figure out how best to USURP the PM role from Felisha.

The camera people hired
>to film the promo even
>had to tell Felisha that
>if she's acting, she can't
>direct and if she's directing
>she can't act. So we
>have an objective observor saying
>the same thing Alla was
>saying.
>

Tell that to the award-winning actor/director Clint Eastwood.

>>If Alla had simply kept her mouth shut, Felisha would have buried herself. I knew she was going to cry. Alla just had to implement her plan of "destroying" Felisha and came off looking like a big bully. She totally lost my respect when she said earlier that she looks down on people who are depressed and that she just laughs at them. Who's laughing now? I never believed she would make it because DT is so impressed with education and reputation.
>
>Not true. This was just an
>excuse. Alla was targeted this
>week. And Alla was compassionate
>with Felisha.

How? By ridiculing her? By saying if Felisha got in the boardroom and tried to defend herself, that she, Alla, would CRUSH her?

When she got
>back to the apartment, she
>took her aside and consoled
>her.

That was last week after she refused to take her side against Adam. This week, she said nothing to her in the suite.

But the sound byte
>they chose was Alla laughing
>at Felisha for getting hysterical.
>
>
I didn't think Felisha was hysterical. Upset because of the loss. Worried she would go home. But Hysterical? I did not get that impression. And the 'sound byte(s)' were ALL Alla! She eagerly, voluntarily, with gleeful gusto offered up the info about her lack of compassion, of empathy, of how she thought Felisha was ridiculous and not to be pitied, but laughed at!!

>And as for the brow beating,
>this happens each week.

No it doesn't. People make accusations, etc., but browbeating? That's Alla's domain with her 'weak' friends.

But
>suddenly it's decided that Alla
>needs to go so speaking
>up for yourself is now
>not tolerated. Ridiculous! There was
>no hitting below the belt
>and when Alla wanted to
>give Felisha a compliment, the
>Donald and Caroline cut her
>off like they were protecting
>Felisha!

As Felisha said, Alla was "steamrolling" over her. If they had not stepped in, Alla would have done as she said she would do - she would have CRUSHED Felisha.

And look at last
>week. Did they stop Felisha
>from browbeating and beating up
>Adam? And he's a little
>virgin! The Donald should have
>thrown himself in between them
>to protect poor Adam from
>the horrible Felisha! Or is
>it because Adam didn't start
>crying?
>

I did not see Felisha beating up on Adam. I saw Adam holding his own. The last thing he needed was DT 'protecting' him. And DT et al did not speak up when Felisha was crying. They interceded when Alla started lying ("I got it! An inspiration!" Then in the boardroom, all of a sudden the crappy commercial editing was all Felisha's fault. Liar)

>The Donald has a "thing" for
>Rebecca. I've said this from
>the beginning 'cause Rebecca is
>a mess. She should be
>hobbling around at home right
>now 'cause she doesn't belong
>there.

I agree with everything you say about Rebecca. Without Randel, she would have lost for the THIRD time this week. She does not belong in the Final 2.

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 04:06 AM (EST)

First off, Bill is a pant load! I hear more intelligent things come out of my cat's mouth. He should tattoo a big "L" on his forehead. Alla would have dusted the floor with him in the first season.

The show get more ridiculous each time I watch it. Alla is obviously the best of the bunch. The reasons for getting rid of her were so bogus. They always encourage them to defend themselves and grandstand for the cameras in the boardroom and then they criticize Alla for crushing her opponents?

I was hoping Alla would win and then tell Trump on Live TV to shove his stupid job in his pie hole. He is obviously looking for another butt sniffer like Brown Nose Bill.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Agreed! Anyone want to tell me Rebecca has performed better than Alla?? No way. I didn't like the way she kept on "destroying" Felisha when she shoulda just let Donald & Co make their choice, which woulda been obvious. Instead she made herself look even more aggressive than she already is. I did want her to win though because as much as I like Randall, I haven't been *so* impressed with him at all.. Rebecca has been "ok", but nothing more. I think it was either Alla's past that they didn't want to deal with or didn't want to hire someone who would work their way to the top way too quick and challenge authority. Remember, Trump likes YESMEN/WOMEN!!!

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Alla was probably the best one left, she was my prediction to win, but she should've just kept her mouth shut.

Everyone seemed to know Felisha was done, and a few initial comments Alla just should've sat back & let everything unfold. When Trump told her that she was laying it on pretty thick, that should've been a cue to shut up, but she still just kept going.

smartchick 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartchick Click to send private message to smartchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I think all of them are "pantloads" Bill, Caroline, the old guy missing for 3 weeks, away on business my #####. bill will be his replacement. Allah was the strongest i agree, but a ##### and a liar and though it takes both aforementioned character traits to make it business, i was glad they sent the wicked witch a packing. P.S I would love for one of them to tell Trump to shove position up his ##### on live TV.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I agree with everything you say about Rebecca. Without Randel, she would have lost for the THIRD time this week. She does not belong in the Final 2.

I have to agree also. If you based the final competition on who are the two strongest players, it should be between Alla and Randall. For a lot of the reasons stated above, I can't see Alla working for Trump. So I think they had to come up with a way to get rid of her, either this way or during the interviews (had she not gotten fired last night).

I don't see Rebecca has the second strongest player either, but she seems to fit the Trump organization better. In a lot of ways, I think Randall is far too capable to work for Trump, just my opinion. It seems very likely that Randall will win it all.

12-02-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>I agree with everything you say about Rebecca. Without Randel, she would have lost for the THIRD time this week. She does not belong in the Final 2.

Glad you agree on this point. But why would Randal do such a silly thing? He obviously was raised correctly and is a complete gentleman. I don't remember anyone else having such a fine sense of ethics, but is this going to get him the job?

I definitely think that Randal working without animosity with Rebecca was crucial for him continuing. Businesses do not like co-workers and team members carrying grudges (like Craig). BUT I think the point is, ONCE YOU LEARN WHAT SOMEONE IS LIKE, YOU NEVER FORGET IT!!!! Just assimilate it into your future actions, BUT NEVER FORGET IT!!!! NEVER!!!!!

Randal found out, if he didn't know already, all about Rebecca with her stabbing him in the back in the boardroom. It would have been easy enough for her to answer, "NO!" when Trump asked that ridiculous question about Randal losing a little of his luster. If she were classy, SHE could have taken the blame since she was PM and should have proofread everything. Or said it was a mistake, but it really didn't have anything to do with them losing the task. She could have said any number of things, but she wanted to kiss the Donald's a$$ and go just where he lead her. So the point is that if Randal knew that, HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT SHE'S LIKE and filtered the type of person Rebecca is in his logic. Therefore, if he had just let her get a little more film on the actor, right to the point of no return, he could have pulled her aside and said something - just so he's on the record of not approving of the acting. Rebecca would have then been in the position of saying she knew the actor was bad, but let it continue. But NOOOOOOOO!!!! Randal has to step in like a gallant white knight and not only get her to fire the actor, but then HE ACTUALLY ACTS IN THE PRODUCTION!!! AND DOES A BETTER JOB!!! WHAT IS HE THINKING?????

And then ... I just remembered!!!! ... HE TALKED HER DOWN!!!! Remember her getting all upset about an innocuous remark made by Caroline about how much time the production took? She completely lost it. Over what? Nothing!!!! And Randall talks her down? Randal!!!!! Stop it!!!! But again it shows that Rebecca is even worse than Felisha or Clay and that's bad!!!

He would have faced Rebecca in the boardroom with his three wins against her three loses. He also would have positioned himself to go up against Alla and Felisha. Now he puts himself in the position of having to face someone that Donald just LOVES for some unknown reason. Does he think she's sexy when she hops? No, it's because she stroked him with her probably complete BS reverence about his alma mater.

>I have to agree also. If you based the final competition on who are the two strongest players, it should be between Alla and Randall. For a lot of the reasons stated above, I can't see Alla working for Trump. So I think they had to come up with a way to get rid of her, either this way or during the interviews (had she not gotten fired last night).

Agree! Agree! Agree!

I was thinking they were going to axe her in the interview process, but the ferret-in-training, Billy Bob did it.

True Trump should have who's best for him in terms of fitting in with the corporation, but this is all so bogus! I mean they get rid of someone that boosted sales in that sports store OVER 70%!!!! I believe it was over 70%. What other team or individual ever did that? No one and yet she's fired 'cause she's tough?

I believe the number one lesson in this is:

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR BOSS!

>I don't see Rebecca has the second strongest player either, but she seems to fit the Trump organization better. In a lot of ways, I think Randall is far too capable to work for Trump, just my opinion. It seems very likely that Randall will win it all.

Second strongest? She's not even the 12th strongest! She's hidden herself in a winning team and not done anything except lose! And she would have lost THREE TIMES! And it wasn't a losing team since Randall won THREE TIMES with the exact same personnel.

I think Randall made a HUGE mistake.

RANDAL!!!! WHAT THE HE!! ARE YOU THINKING, BUDDY?!!!!

12-02-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartchick Click to send private message to smartchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I do believe that Randall is a great contender, however, i have serious doubts that he will be the next apprentice. for one thing hes black(sorry, to pull the race card) and for another he seems too passive, a la Kwame . He needs to step his game up and be more assertive in and out of the boardroom. Had Alla not been fired last night, she would have pummeled him in the finale. I still have yet to see what exactly rebecca has to offer apart from looking Trump dead in the eye when questioned. this could be an easy win for randall if he plays his cards right.

12-03-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>I do believe that Randall is
>a great contender, however, i
>have serious doubts that he
>will be the next apprentice.
>for one thing hes black(sorry,
>to pull the race card)
>and for another he seems
>too passive, a la Kwame

So what are you saying? If Randel loses, he will go on to build a 5 BILLION dollar complex in Prince Georges County, Conn.? That's what laid-back Kwame, the most successful Apprentice candidate in the show's history is doing these days.

>. He needs to step
>his game up and be
>more assertive in and out
>of the boardroom. Had Alla
>not been fired last night,
>she would have pummeled him
>in the finale.

Wouldn't have happened. Randel is not her friend. Alla only pummels her friends. Facetiousness aside, for all her cold-blooded ferocity, Alla is no great debater. Randel is. While he would have tried to keep it on the high road, Randel would have made Alla look the gutter-snipe she is.

I still
>have yet to see what
>exactly rebecca has to offer
>apart from looking Trump dead
>in the eye when questioned.
>this could be an easy
>win for randall if he
>plays his cards right.

That's the point. You and I may not see it, but evidently DT sees something he really likes in Rebecca, so I would not count her out yet.

One thing I've noticed this season - no one ever mentions their wins as PM. In previous seasons, that was always the first defense - "I've won 3 times as PM; he has only 1 win and 2 losses". Is it DT creatively editing so that whenever that charge was brought up against Rebecca (?), we didn't get a chance to agree? Just wondering.

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

>> >Randal found out, if he didn't
>know already, all about Rebecca
>with her stabbing him in
>the back in the boardroom.
>It would have been easy
>enough for her to answer,
>"NO!" when Trump asked that
>ridiculous question about Randal losing
>a little of his luster.
>If she were classy, SHE
>could have taken the blame
>since she was PM and
>should have proofread everything.

Rebecca is not a back stabber. She was blunt and stated the obvious, Randall has no creativity. Randall is a nice guy, very well educated, but from what they have shown us he does not seem like a creative thinker. By the way, neither does Rebecca.

Regarding the typo, I do not think that it was Rebecca's job to micro manage such a detail. You hire qualified people and you trust them with a certain amount of responsibility.

The whole premise of the show is very stupid. They should give each person a team of people that they are not competing with to execute their tasks. The idea that I am supposed to work as a team with all of my competition is about as stupid as the Donald's hairline.

And tell that doofus that he has to hire someone before he can fire them!

"You're so lucky to be married to me"...what a freakin jack@ss. He's lucky that beautiful women can still be bought.

12-03-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>>If she were classy, SHE
>>could have taken the blame
>>since she was PM and
>>should have proofread everything.
>

(Who said she was classy?)

>Regarding the typo, I do not
>think that it was Rebecca's
>job to micro manage such
>a detail. You hire qualified
>people and you trust them
>with a certain amount of
>responsibility.

If Rebecca paid so much attention to the poster as to decide the pix was all wrong, she should paid close attention to the text, as well. Besides, this is the SECOND time she has either PMed or been on the LOSING team where a typo occurred (that cake where I believe the word Techno was misspelled). Her up close and personal history with typos makes her totally responsible! She gave Randel resopnsibility for the pix; she nixed the pix, ergo, she gave RAndel responsibility for the message directly BENEATH the pix, she should have noticed and nixed the typo.

>
>"You're so lucky to be married
>to me"...what a freakin jack@ss.
>He's lucky that beautiful women
>can still be bought.

{i]Whoa, boy! You're making too much sense, now!!

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Pez,

This post cracked me up. You could not have said it better!!!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-05-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
"They should give each person a team of people that they are not competing with to execute their tasks. The idea that I am supposed to work as a team with all of my competition is about as stupid as the Donald's hairline."

Which is exactly why I didn't watch this show past first season. Chain yanker of all chain yankers.

12-03-05, 02:19 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>I definitely think that Randal working
>without animosity with Rebecca was
>crucial for him continuing.

If he did not, DT would not have liked it. Rebecca is his little 'sweetheart'. Remember?

So the point is
>that if Randal knew that,
>HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE FORGOTTEN
>WHAT SHE'S LIKE and filtered
>the type of person Rebecca
>is in his logic.

>Randal has to step in
>like a gallant white knight
>and not only get her
>to fire the actor, but
>then HE ACTUALLY ACTS IN
>THE PRODUCTION!!! AND DOES A
>BETTER JOB!!! WHAT IS HE
>THINKING?????
>

Randel IMO did the absolute correct thing! For one, to be assured of making it to the final 2, his team had to win. Secondly, do you seriously think DT would not have smeared him with the loss, and talked smack about him losing 'lustre'? He might -- and I stress might have fired Rebecca, but he would have surely acted as if a LARGE part of the loss was Randel's. And thirdly, why would Randel want to go into the Final 2 against diamond-bright (and after showing her despicable colors, I add HARD to that diamond) Alla (which he and everyone on this board thought would happen) when he could go up against Loser-girl, even if the boss likes her? IMHO, Randel played it spot-on!

For a lot of the reasons stated above, I can't see Alla working for Trump. So I think they had to come up with a way to get rid of her, either this way or during the interviews (had she not gotten fired last night).
>
>Agree! Agree! Agree!
>

Here I depart agreement. Somewhat. I, too, cannot see Alla working for DT. DT's not stupid. He doesn't want a subordinate who stares at his life, his position, with hungry eyes. AT least not one who has PROVED she is incapable of loyalty to another when she wants something, and even laughs at them for being so stupid as to show loyalty to her in the same circumstance (no 'bloodbath' says poor Felisha). Alla would stab DT in the back at her first perception that she would get ahead by so doing. And I believe DT saw that.

>bogus! I mean they get
>rid of someone that boosted
>sales in that sports store
>OVER 70%!!!! I believe it
>was over 70%. What other
>team or individual ever did
>that? No one and yet
>she's fired 'cause she's tough?
>
>

I do not believe that. I believe she was fired because she showed herself to be a cold-hearted b***h and cold-hearted b***hes do NOT make for good managers of people, at least not in a business culture that fosters talent and individual capabilities. And they tend to stab their mentors in the back a lot, too. Her win was impressive, but it does not mitigate her lack of human compassion. Alla is the type who wins at any cost... and human sympathy is cheap to her.

>I believe the number one lesson
>in this is:
>
>NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR BOSS!
>
>
Nothwithstanding Alla did not outshine DT, truer words were never spoken!

>
>RANDAL!!!! WHAT THE HE!! ARE YOU
>THINKING, BUDDY?!!!!

I WANT TO WIN!

12-02-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Soooo glad alla got fired, she is a evil, malicious fool, plus if shes so successful in owning her own business why would she want to come work for DT and be another one of his lapdogs? If she would have held back the rearing of her ugly head last night she would not have gotten fired. what a b%^$%^. P.S: I wonder if shes feeling a bit "depressed" right now, because I would be laughing at HER.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Alla showed DT that she is all business all the time and has no compassion for others. DT does need and want a strong leader but he doens't want anyone who can't show a human side as well. Alla appeared to be very cut throat and very harsh last night. Who wants to work for or with someone like that? She is a very capable manager but her people skills leave a lot to be desired. I think Randall has a good balance of business skills and people skills and I believe he will win.

12-03-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>I wonder if shes feeling
>a bit "depressed" right now,
>because I would be laughing
>at HER.

Ah! Payback is an even bigger b***h than Alla!

12-02-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

Okay now that I've actually "seen" the show, I was just wondering if Donald had some kinda flashback or something with two blondes sitting in front of him. Was he seeing Felicia & Alla or was he seeing Ivana & Marla? Maybe that's why he like Rebecca. She's not a blonde! *wink*

As much as I like Randel, I still have shakes & quakes about him winning. I'll believe it when I see it. There's something about Trump that makes me feel like he wants to humiliate Randel. Hey I'm willing to be wrong, but Rebecca in the final 2? She got her 1st and only win as a PM through the hands of Randel. As far as I'm concerned she really didn't win it, HE DID!

But nothing has been consistent regarding firing people. So maybe the overall lesson of the season is when you own the company you can hire & fire whomever you please!

12-02-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05
>AT 06:43 PM (EST)

>
>As much as I like Randel, I still have shakes & quakes about him winning. I'll believe it when I see it. There's something about Trump that makes me feel like he wants to humiliate Randel.

You know this is about as astute a comment as I've ever read on one of these forums and there have been some good ones. I do believe you're right about this. But why? Why, why, why? It seemed he really did like skewering him, but then he seemed to delight in skewering Alla last night and making her "behave." (Sit Alla, sit!!!) Again, what you said about Marla and Ivana and making them behave?

But why is he trying to humiliate Randel. Randel is an abject gentleman. Was he trying to get a rise out of him? Some people do delight in getting reactions from people ... at any cost. Seems childish but ... we are talking about THE DONALD. Or possibly test him? Well, it seems Randel passed the test and really is what he appears to be. Last night was proof of that.

Another possibility ... could it be a school thing? Where did Randel go to obtain his education? Are they rival schools? Or did Randel simply outdo Trump. I've seen Trump have this love/hate thing with other apprentice candidates with stellar education/grades. He wants them to have this and then again he critizes them horrendously for it.

>Hey I'm willing to be wrong, but Rebecca in the final 2? She got her 1st and only win as a PM through the hands of Randel. As far as I'm concerned she really didn't win it, HE DID!

Completely concur. She's incompetent, but very shrewd. Wish Randel had not secured that win for her.

>But nothing has been consistent regarding firing people. So maybe the overall lesson of the season is when you own the company you can hire & fire whomever you please!

As it should be. The Donald is hiring people that can fit in with the group he already has in place. I fully recognize his right to do this. I'm just having a good time stating my two cents and reading what everybody else has to say.

justdoit 16 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justdoit Click to send private message to justdoit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I thought it would be Randal against Alla. Now I know who will win-- Randal for sure. DT thought Kwame was great. It was a tough choice between Bill and Kwame. I don't see DT being racist. He is all about the bottom dollar, who will benefit his business the best.

You saw the theme of the show last night-- family. Alla blew it by not supporting the relationship she supposedly had with Felisha.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Where did Randel go to obtain his education?

Well, I can answer that! Randal is extremely well educated!

From his bio:

...he holds five academic degrees in engineering, business and technology including a B.S. from Rutgers University, an M.S. from the University of Oxford in England as a Rhodes Scholar, and an M.S., M.B.A. and Ph.D. from MIT.

12-02-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
i agree that there is this thing that Trump has up against Randall or it could be that he wanted to put some fire under him to for him not to get too comfortable or stagnant. Hes up against those who are less educated and experienced yet more ruthless and hungry for this position. he has to step up his game if he wants this

12-04-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-05 AT 07:22 AM (EST)

" agree that there is this thing that Trump has up against Randall or it could be that he wanted to put some fire under him to for him not to get too comfortable or stagnant. Hes up against those who are less educated and experienced yet more ruthless and hungry for this position. he has to step up his game if he wants this."

Yes, smartchick, but the boy has to have fire. He has a stellar background, and he has more wins than Rebecca. I still think that The Donald will come up with a reason NOT to hire him. It will make for good ratings, and it will assist him in keeping his lousy record of not hiring women and minorities at the top levels of his corporation. (Use your imagination to figure out what that profile is.)

If he does hire Randal, I'll be greatly surprised.

BTW, I never heard anyone saying Robot Kelly needed fire in his belly. Why is fire in the belly an issue with Kwame and with Randal? The "standard" sounds like a specious excuse not to hire competent people who may not fit the Trump Organization Profile.

But I'm sure that Kwame-the-Billionaire is not complaining. And Randal won't be either, even if he does not win this silly contest. His Oxford background will continue to hold him in good stead in the businessworld. He really doesn't need Trump.

--Singer

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Maybe I'm missing the point, but why are so many people set on this conspiracy theory that Trump is out to get Randal?? Yes, Trump was harsh on him and tried to humiliate him when they lost the XM Radio task. But, he does that with almost every candidate. He tried to humiliate Adam by pointing out that he's a virgin. He also tried to humiliate Clay by asking him if he was a homosexual. And we can come up with countless other examples of Trump grilling his wannabe-apprentices for entertainment purposes (this is a tv show, after all). So given Trump's behavior with past contestants, why is everyone shocked and offended when he tries to grill Randall? Yes, he's a nice guy and he's very talented. But, if he agreed to do this show, then being grilled and humiliated by "the boss" is part of the package.

12-09-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Agreed, Josh. The Donald does denigrate people, and with impunity. There's nothing wrong with grilling people during this odd job interview; there is something wrong with giving people bad edits because of a desire for a certain outcome.

The problem I have with the entire scenario is that I do not recall The Donald trying to humiliate Robot Kelly. His background was not as good as Randal's, but it was a pretty good one and somewhat comparable.

I thought then and I think now that the winners are pre-determined. I also think that The Donald needs to create a myth that Randal is a bumbling idiot (hard to do with someone with a genius-level IQ, so why not create a fiction?), so that he can justify hiring the candidate that he appears to want.

Meritocracy is not the issue; differential treatment and special preferences are. One can have special preferences, but it is not fair to claim that the process of elimination is balanced and unbiased if it is not.

I find the editing process particularly distasteful, especially in light of The Donald's comments about blacks and Jews and their alleged work habits in the book "Trumped!"

--Singer

12-02-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
You know, I totally agree with all that you've said!

I've been thinking, though, and I can't help but wonder if Alla may have survived if she just sat and waited for Donald to say, "OK, go." Instead, when Felisha was fired, she arrogantly rose from the chair all ready to go back to the suite! Donald could have decided at that moment to fire her.

After all, when you have a huge ego like Donald does, you certainly don't want anyone to have a bigger ego than yourself, which Alla certainly had! ...and she showed that by getting out of the chair before she was dismissed!

She's a cold hearted beeyotch! I don't think she wanted Felisha to come back from the boardroom over Adam because she was truly her friend, I think it's because she viewed her as super weak and knew she could beat her. Let's also not forget, those two were in the evil blonde chick click who targeted Toral in the very beginning! Alla led that whole thing! Alla had it coming and I'm glad she's gone! Felisha too!

Oh, and I think they'll show Donald entering the suite to give Randal & Rebecca the news next week for sure!

12-02-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
ARnutz 7829 desperate attention whore postings

>From his bio:

...he holds five academic degrees in engineering, business and technology including a B.S. from Rutgers University, an M.S. from the University of Oxford in England as a Rhodes Scholar, and an M.S., M.B.A. and Ph.D. from MIT.

That's impressive. I can see where Donald's dander would be up. Probably has that magic mirror that the evil queen in Snow White once possessed in his basement. Stands there in the morning asking,

DT: "Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the smartest and bestest of them all
Me or Bill"

Mirror: You

DT: Me or Caroline?

DT: Me or George?

DT: Me or Rebecca?

Mirror: (Laughs for five minutes) YOU, YOU BIG SILLY!

DT: Me or Alla?

Mirror: Thinking ... thinking ... thinking ... Did you say bestest as in toughest?

DT: Okay, she's outta here. How about me or Randal?

Mirror: Do you really want to hear this?

DT: NO!!!!

(Storms out of room - picks fight with Melania)

Anyway, found this article on Wharton. Seems they hone this cutthroat gene to a razorsharp edge. So perhaps it's that old school thing:

http://www.forbes.com/ceonetwork/2005/08/19/wharton-mba-wall-street-cz_0819bookreview.html

>You know, I totally agree with all that you've said!
I've been thinking, though, and I can't help but wonder if Alla may have survived if she just sat and waited for Donald to say, "OK, go." Instead, when Felisha was fired, she arrogantly rose from the chair all ready to go back to the suite! Donald could have decided at that moment to fire her.

Doubt it. If she hadn't said anything they would have gotten down on her for "giving up" and not fighting for herself. Remember in one episode where DT said the thing he hates the most is people not fighting hard enough?

>After all, when you have a huge ego like Donald does, you certainly don't want anyone to have a bigger ego than yourself, which Alla certainly had! ...and she showed that by getting out of the chair before she was dismissed!

True, true, true! Our little Alla knows she's good.

>She's a cold hearted beeyotch! I don't think she wanted Felisha to come back from the boardroom over Adam because she was truly her friend, I think it's because she viewed her as super weak and knew she could beat her. Let's also not forget, those two were in the evil blonde chick click who targeted Toral in the very beginning! Alla led that whole thing! Alla had it coming and I'm glad she's gone! Felisha too!

Hmmmm.... I just liked Alla because she had superior skills. And Toral was not working. The only one ultimately responsible for Toral biting the dust was Toral. She was given a chance via Rebecca who neatly used this to puff up Donald by mentioning his old school as the reason she thought so highly of Toral.

I might add that this is also very manipulative and puts Alla's and everyone else's manipulative skills to shame.

>Oh, and I think they'll show Donald entering the suite to give Randal & Rebecca the news next week for sure!

No doubt!!!!

Let's see, I'm guessing that Rebecca will be smirking?!!!!

I swear if she doesn't stop smirking I'm gonna have to start calling her Mona Weasel.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"

Alla really is a disgrace for business women around the world. It is a definete need to have a backbone to survive in the business world, but there is no need to loose your soul.

Randall was D.T. pick from day one in my opinion. He is really a great candidate. I wander if that is why D.T. got so fed up this year and just started firing people right and left. He just wanted to get through already

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"
>Alla really is a
>disgrace for business women around
>the world. It is a
>definete need to have a
>backbone to survive in the
>business world, but there is
>no need to loose your
>soul.

Remember, first and foremost, Alla was a stripper who slept with customers (i.e. glorified prostitute). That is obviously where she lost her soul. She detached herself from emotions long ago so she could sell herself out to whatever man had the cash to give her.

She had no chance to make it to the final two, because with a past like hers, she will never garner any respect. Almost any female could be a "self-made" millionaire doing what she did -- I have seen it happen & know some female acquaintances who make a lot of money off of easily manipulated men -- all you have to do is have no conscience, no class & no self-respect and you can make a bundle.

(BTW, I used to bartend part-time in addition to my office job & I was propositioned & made many "offers" from men -- many of whom were married -- they would be shocked that I would turn every single one of them down. Some women prefer the high road to earning a living & respect.)

If you didn't guess, Alla disgusted me all season & I'm thrilled she's finally gone. Although, she would make the perfect bed fellow for The Donald.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

12-03-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"
*waves* to Catty!

She detached herself from emotions long ago...

I think this may also be attributed to her being born in Moldavia (a former territory of Russia). Not to stereotype, but people from that neck of the woods seem to be extremely cold & unfeeling.

12-05-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"
>*waves* to Catty!
>
>She detached herself from emotions long
>ago...

>
>I think this may also be
>attributed to her being born
>in Moldavia (a former territory
>of Russia). Not to stereotype,
>but people from that neck
>of the woods seem to
>be extremely cold & unfeeling.
>

Uhm. What exactly are you basing this on other than stereotypes? How many people "from that neck of the woods" do you personally know?? Having been born and raised there, I laugh when people try to stereotype a quarter of a billion people. Kinda hard to do, don't ya think??? And just to make sure you get the point, the stereotypes that foreigners have about Americans being fat and stupid is true also, right?? Come on now.

12-05-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"
Uhm. What exactly are you basing this on other than stereotypes? How many people "from that neck of the woods" do you personally know??

Excuse me, let me rephrase:

Not to stereotype, but people from that neck of the woods that I have met seem to be extremely cold & unfeeling. I do not feel I have to justify what I've said by listing all of them.

Why do you assume I do not know people from Russia or any of it's former territories? That's a little unfair, given you don't know who I am at all.

Having been born and raised there, I laugh when people try to stereotype a quarter of a billion people. Kinda hard to do, don't ya think???

You're right. ...and I prefaced what I said by saying "Not to stereotype, ..." because that was not my intention and I also used the phrase "seem to be" because that is how they seem, whether they intend to or not. It's not as if I said it was a proven and given fact for everyone who is from that part of the world.

And just to make sure you get the point, the stereotypes that foreigners have about Americans being fat and stupid is true also, right?? Come on now.

Yes, in a lot of cases this is true. I know a lot of Americans as well. Should I have to list them too? ...and really, aren't you just assuming I'm an American and perhaps suggesting I am one of the fat and stupid ones?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Decent, hardworking people with a slightly strange dress code."
Just remember that Alla does not represent all exotic dancers everywhere. (What she does represent is a measurable percentage, but not the majority.) And good thing, too. Those trial transcripts... brrrrr...

Donald's claimed he didn't know anything about Alla's work and legal history coming into the competition. He also claimed he personally brought seventeen of the eighteen contestants into the game. Which sort of makes you wonder exactly what sort of questions he was asking at the time. I guess Donald's interviewing skills are on a par with his acting ability.

I can see Donald bringing another former dancer into the contestant pool -- given how many people pay their way through college with garter tips, it's almost inevitable -- but he and EPMB have got to start doing more research into legal history. This isn't on a level with Big Brother and a Certain Player From Season Two, but it's at least in the same building.

pfalstad 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pfalstad Click to send private message to pfalstad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!! and Randall gets the prize"
she slept with customers? where'd you read that?

12-03-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LOL @ ther mirror, mirror skit!

...and yes (as I said down below in my other post) Toral was a disaster! ...but I'm sure they picked her out because she was weak. That is the wolf-pack mentality.

Maybe when Randal kicks Rebecca's butt, that smirk will finally be wiped off her face!

12-03-05, 03:24 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>
>
>She's a cold hearted beeyotch! I
>don't think she wanted Felisha
>to come back from the
>boardroom over Adam because she
>was truly her friend, I
>think it's because she viewed
>her as super weak and
>knew she could beat her.

Exactly. The only person under the delusion theirs was a 'friendship', was Felisha. Now I wish I could have seen HER face when the show aired and she heard all the mean-spirited, just plain and uncalled for nasty things Alla had to say about her!

>Let's also not forget, those
>two were in the evil
>blonde chick click who targeted
>Toral in the very beginning!
>Alla led that whole thing!

#1 - No one targeted Toral. Toral was a disaster from Day 1. #2 - Alla was the strongest, but IMO, not the 'leader'. Alla was the power behind the scenes. She let the bimbos throw themselves under the train. and #3 - Alla is a very creative and cold-bloodedly ferocious competitor, but if you remember, Rebecca and Marshawn were the first people she threw off her team when they reorganized. Rebecca was DT's favorite from the get go, and Marshawn was an intelligent dynamite speaker and debater. Both were/are extremely self-possessed women, as well. Alla could not dominate them.

Interesting: In the cab, Alla said there were leaders 'out there' who could lead her. Marshawn had no problem leading her, ergo, 'bye-bye Marshawn' the first opporitunity Alla got to get rid of her!

12-03-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I agree Toral was a disaster, so it's not necessarily Alla's fault that she was fired. ...but they did target her. All the blondes; Jennifer, Kristi, Felisha & Alla.

And on Marshawn's task, the one with the Lamborghini, Kristi said Alla took over that too and Marshawn was an inactive leader. I'm still wondering why they voted to give Marshawn an exemption. Maybe because of her part in the presentation? Alla made the whole commercial.

12-03-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-05 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

>
>And on Marshawn's task, the one
>with the Lamborghini, Kristi said

KRISTI SAID - Kristi the negative, Kristi who couldn't get along with any of her PMs, Kristi who could not deal with authority figures

>Alla took over that too
>and Marshawn was an inactive
>leader. I'm still wondering why
>they voted to give Marshawn
>an exemption. Maybe because of
>her part
>in the presentation?

Are we talking about the 30 second presentation?

Here's another scenario: MAYBE it was because Marshawn was an inspired PM who led, not followed, but LED her team to victory?

>Alla made the whole commercial.
>

Once again, parroting the words of the Negative One, the Unruly One, Kristi. Unless, of course, I misread Alla. The cold-blooded, cold-hearted cutthroat b***h was really a shrinking violet, a timid little thing who feared speakng up, heaven forbid! speaking HER MIND or recoiling in horror at telling it like is and voting AGAINST an exemption for Marshawn. Is that the quailing, indecisive Alla we are speaking of here? Sorry. Never met the woman.

12-03-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
MAYBE it was because Marshawn was an inspired PM who led, not followed, but LED her team to victory?

We can play maybe this, maybe that all day but...

Clarifying my point: We were never shown why Marshawn was "so good" to receive the exemption. I still don't know why she was given it. That is the fault of the editors. What we saw on TV was Marshawn doing mostly nothing.

Excuse me for still wondering about things from previous episodes out loud in type!

Once again, parroting the words of the Negative One, the Unruly One, Kristi. Unless, of course, I misread Alla. The cold-blooded, cold-hearted cutthroat b***h was really a shrinking violet, a timid little thing who feared speakng up, heaven forbid! speaking HER MIND or recoiling in horror at telling it like is and voting AGAINST an exemption for Marshawn. Is that the quailing, indecisive Alla we are speaking of here? Sorry. Never met the woman.

I really don't understand where the whole tone of this part came from. This is what is implied by my saying "Alla made the whole commercial."? Alla was in charge of making the whole commercial! That was what the task was about. Basically, she was the task! ...and where did I (or anyone else here) ever say or imply that Alla was a shinking violet, quailing or indecisive?

...and thank you very much for comparing me to Kristi! That just warms my heart to be likened to a useless, delusional, whiner like that! Made my day. Remind me never to try and agree with you again.

12-09-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
So, Alla sent Rebecca to the other team for being very bad and Marshawn for being very good?? That doesnt make a lot of sense to me. If Alla thought Marshawn was talented, she would have kept her. Alla likes to use people (and their talents)for her pesonal gain, so getting rid of a talented Marshawn so early on would be a mistake. Don't u think?

PsychoJason 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoJason Click to send private message to PsychoJason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Say the magic words...

ALLA, PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES! <BOOM!, she disappears>

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-03-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "This was horsecrap"
1. Carolyn totally torpedeoed the team when she told one half of the remaining team ( regardless of who got fired) that they were the worst people left. Forcing Felicia to have to prove herself all over again.

2. Felicia's leading was so piss poor that alla had no choice but to take over. Hell if you want alla to be the director then let her be it. Otherwise shut the f*** up and get out of the way.

3. Bill is a moron who is scared of strong women. So she already went into that boardroom with one strike against regardless of what else happened.

4. Trump knew good and well that after the interviews with Alla left he would have been forced to fire his bel;oved incompetant rebecca.

Carolyn saying that they kept pointing out each others mistakes. What are they supposed to be doing. I don't know why alla gets criticized for breaking people down yet Jennifer and sandy (Apprentice 2) got commended for it.

How much you want ot bet that deserving or not Rebecca takes the whole thing. Somebody please tell me what has Rebecca done?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: This was horsecrap"
>>
Somebody
>please tell me what has
>Rebecca done?
>
>Oscirus, you are so right she has the worst record of anyone to ever be in the final two. Randall actually won this last task for them too. Randall has to become the apprentice because he is waaaay better than Rebecca for the job.
>
>Thank you for
>giving me honor in hat
>form.

12-04-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
39. "RE: This was horsecrap"
Oscirus & Prosecutor I soooo agree with the two of you. Rebecca has not done one thing! All she's done is get a caste on her freaking leg and agrees with Trump when he starts attacking people. He told her to give up Toral and she did. Donald started that, "oh I'm disappointed with you Randel crap" and her knives immediately followed.

NOW TO GET SOME THINGS OUT OF MY SYSTEM:

Apparently it's in the wind that Trump should or might hire both Randel and Rebecca and how that would be cool. I'm like ARE PEOPLE ON CRACK? ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? If Trump tries to make this a tie, I think that would be such a big insult and slap in the face to Randel. I really do. I would really feel hurt for Randel. The very thought that Randel had to work for it, but Rebecca didn't have to and got it anyways...OHHHHHHHH let me stop now....

I've been thinking a little more about Felicia. I think Felicia's biggest problem was that she had poor judgement in people and she lacked confidence. She was part of that "blonde trifecta" and she basically aligned herself with the worst people (Kristi & Alla). When I saw Felicia as the PM for the radio task, I thought she did a really good job and shined. I don't necessarily think that Felicia was a mean person like Kristi & Alla I just don't think she was strong enough in herself to stand on her own. For all I know Felicia may have thought she was a snake too. Unfortunately she may not have understood the difference between a garden snake and a king cobra, but I'm sure she knows now.

I think Alla just really "mirrored" back to Trump what he really is. Trump has really reinvented himself, but up underneath all that "construction" when you get back down to the foundation, he's just like Alla. Alla just hasn't learned how to mask it as well yet but I'm sure she will. Yes I believe the saying, "by any means necessary" really does apply to Alla.

I wonder...I really wonder if Trump and his flunkies would have treated Alla the same way had she been a man? I think that Allah scared the bajeebahs out of Trump, Caroline, & Bill because she really wasn't enamored with Trump. Allah is a very sober woman, not a silly one. So they really couldn't fire her based on her performance. They really had to go for personality with her because that's where she was truly lacking. Alla had no loyalties to anyone including Trump, and I think it was that that made her most scary to them...LOL

12-04-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
42. "RE: This was horsecrap"
I agree MizJazmine, with your comments on Randal and Rebecca. But this is a ratings game, and The Donald will likely revel in NOT hiring the most qualified person for the job. I'll leave this speculation at that, and simply watch the fireworks in the finals.

As far as Alla is concerned, she struck me as competent and mean. The fact that I do not like her personality does not detract from her organizational ability. She is a hard worker, and quite effective in the game.

Remember how Boyfriend Bill said mean things about Kwame and Troy in the casino task? No one made him a villain for being honest and mean-spirited in his assessment of his colleagues. Yet the editors and the public have made Alla a villain. Why is there a double standard when we judge women with yucky attitudes and when we judge men with equally as yucky attitudes?

And why didn't the editors let us see more of Boyfriend Bill's Bad Moments during the competition?

Anyway, these are just some ideas to think about as I remember that the editors have loads of power in this situation. I still think that the winners are pre-determined. It's just a gut feeling, but I continue to have it season after season.

--Singer

12-07-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
54. "RE: This was horsecrap"
Singer you're absolutely right. Thanks for the reminder about ratings & editing LOL. Yep Alla was the female gladiator, that's for sure. I also think the winner is predetermined also and then the show is cut around them with a cast of characters and all the props.

12-08-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
57. "RE: This was horsecrap"
I've mentioned in other threads how the editors could make the story lines interesting if they simply stick to what happened in the competitions and if Trump and Burnett would choose really smart people for the competition.

Anyway, one poster correctly noted that this is entertainment, and encouraged people not to take it too seriously. That's definitely a good approach!

--Singer

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: This was horsecrap"
>>Oscirus, you are so right she has the worst record of anyone to ever be in the final two.

Not true. Her record (4-8) is better than Kwame's record (3-9).

But having said that, Rebecca is definitely much less qualified than Kwame. In fact, I believe she is not as qualified as Randal either; but just like most other posters have said, she's much better than Randal in sucking up to Trump. This is why I wouldn't be surprised if Trump chooses her to be the winner.

12-04-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
43. "RE: This was horsecrap"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-05 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

>Not true. Her record (4-8) is better than Kwame's record (3-9).

You're quoting "team" records and not personal "PM" records. The PM record is what counts. That's what recited when DT asks for the candidate's record. The personal record - not the team record. Otherwise you would be giving her credit for Randal's 3 wins as PM in addition to the win that Randal gave her this last week by really directing the task. You know in thinking about it it really makes it even worse. The TEAM Rebecca was on was clearly the superior team in terms of wins, and yet THEY STILL LOST WHEN SHE WAS IN CHARGE!!!! Suppose The Donald isn't looking at things that way. He's still purring over her fawning over his old school.

And in terms of Randal winning for Rebecca and taking charge even though he wasn't in charge - hey, wasn't that what got Alla fired? Why is it that when Randal does this it's okay? Just a theoretical and rhetorical question. I already see the hypocrisy at work. Like Alla going at it with Felisha in the boardroom. Didn't Kwame and Troy do this same thing? Troy and Kwame were all ready to go toe-to-toe in the boardroom and annihilate one another. They knew it was part of the process for this show and were prepared to do it. Allegedly, supposedly, maybe Trump went with Kwame's impressive educational background and NOT his record as PM. If he had done that, Kwame would have been booted out (two straight losses - I remember that art project one! Remember that art he selected for his team to sell? YIKES!!!!! And he relied on Omarosa's judgement which made it even worse and she back pedalled from saying she selected it. That artwork still gives me nightmares. Can just imagine walking into someone's living room that displays it. I think I'd turn around and leave. Could use it if they ever do a remake of "Rosemary's Baby" or the like.)

Anyway, you just see that in spite of all that's said about how they choose candidates, it doesn't matter. Trump & Co. just pick who they believe will fit in better. Like Jennifer and Kelly. Jennifer had it all over Kelly in terms of stellar education and grade point averages. Did it matter? No! Because no one LIKED her! Why didn't they like her? Because she wouldn't go along with the herd!!!! Isn't that what a leader is? But when push came to shove she sure knew how to get everyone to work! I think that's key also. I mean, if everyone didn't like her (well, Ivana was just plain jealous!!! If people actually turned green during these envy phases, she would have looked like a Komono dragon. Actually she looked like one anyway. Still can't believe she dropped her pants (skirt) in the middle of Wall Street for a few bucks) and she couldn't lead, that would be different.

>But having said that, Rebecca is definitely much less qualified than Kwame. In fact, I believe she is not as qualified as Randal either; but just like most other posters have said, she's much better than Randal in sucking up to Trump. This is why I wouldn't be surprised if Trump chooses her to be the winner.

Personally, I don't go with a candidate's background. I'm just viewing the show and seeing how they think, perform and interact. Yes, I find Randal's background impressive as he!!, but if he can't step up to the plate, what difference does it make? It would make him like Toral - someone that looks good on paper, but that really can't think outside the box and apply what they had the good fortune to learn. And, of course, Randal's having a degree in engineering on top of everything else would be such a perfect fit in the Trump organization. And from seeing how he works, he can step up and he's a gentleman to boot while Rebecca .... OMG! Why is she still there!!!!

In terms of the final decision, it depends on who's going to choose the candidate. I remember Trump liking not only Rebecca, but Sandi and Nick and I believe Jennifer (these stand out as being favorites of his). Sandi especially I believe he wanted to keep, but .... as leader one must consider the troops and so she got the axe. And I guess the remaining two will not have to go through the barrage of ridiculous corporate questioning since the teams have already been pared down to two?

God! This finale is going to be soooooo boring with Randal going up against Rebecca! Can just see Rebecca hopping around like a fruit fly in a juice bottle. And Randall just meticulously putting all the pieces in place like the master planner he is. Now Alla would have at least made things exciting. She'd be like Rommel in the desert on this final task. But we'll never get to see what she could have done.

So ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... could someone just wake me up when it's over and tell me who won? I feel soooooo sleepy.

Melody 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Melody Click to send private message to Melody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: This was horsecrap"
Randall is definitely going to win. Rebecca just looks good as a "classmate" or an alumni ---- she is definitely not the best leader, even if she is an excellent colleague.

I agree, the final is going to be boring. In fact, I think that is why they played up Randall's "poor performance" in the music task. He is too nice, too perfect, too gentlemanly to be exciting T.V. After seeing his wife, don't you think he probably was a gentleman until marriage before consumating his adulthood? With his endearing "gosh" and "I would have been vexed" (and his genuine goodness) he is not "exciting" to watch in our depraved society. So they create some doubt in our minds ---- and he is still good by taking Rebecca aside to explain his problem with the way she criticized him (which he does accurately, while still accepting criticizm for his gaff with the channel identification). Randall has it all and is still a wonderful, ethical, optimistic, nice guy.

Randall deserves to win, he will win, and he will be a better asset to Trump than Trump will be to him.

12-05-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
46. "RE: This was horsecrap"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-05 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

I hope you're right, Melody. I just don't trust The Donald to do the right thing.

--Singer

12-07-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
55. "RE: This was horsecrap"
Singer...I know...I know...smh...I don't trust him either. I just can't shake that feeling....hmmmmmm

Liz C 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-11-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Liz%20C Click to send private message to Liz%20C Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: This was horsecrap"
Randall will DEFINITELY NOT win. Last episode they made him look as disinterested and inefficient as possible. Besides that, Trump will play the poorlittlegirlbrokeheranklebuthunginthere card.

12-05-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
49. "RE: This was horsecrap"
>And in terms of Randal winning
>for Rebecca and taking charge
>even though he wasn't in
>charge - hey, wasn't that
>what got Alla fired?

While I agree Randel saved the task for Rebecca, I really didn't see where he took charge from her. One judgement of his IMO was simply crucial to the save, not that he unofficially PMed the challenge. As for Alla, I'm not sure she took charge of the task, either. One judgement of hers (all the writing) simply put the final nail in the coffin for the challenge.

>I already see the hypocrisy
>at work. Like Alla going
>at it with Felisha in
>the boardroom. Didn't Kwame and
>Troy do this same thing?

Heckey NO!

>Troy and Kwame were all
>ready to go toe-to-toe in
>the boardroom and annihilate one
>another.

No, they were not! Troy and Kwame were TRUE friends. Each wanted to win, but annihilate each other? NO WAY!!

They knew it was
>part of the process for
>this show and were prepared
>to do it.

Do not try to turn Kwame and Troy into Alla and Felisha. That is not fair. It was a good thing to see competitors show respect for each other and to fight fair.

>remember that art project one!
>Remember that art he selected
>for his team to sell?
>YIKES!!!!! And he relied on
>Omarosa's judgement which made it
>even worse and she back
>pedalled from saying she selected
>it.

Okay, you either have a photographic memory or a video of the first season. I can only go by memory, and in my memory, Omarosa was the ONLY person on that team to sell anything. Although, I am puzzled that we cannot get through one season without Omarosa's name coming up. Nothing in this season is even remotely reminiscent of Omarosa, yet there's that name - over and over, ad nauseum. Let her die. Please! (Especially we ALL agree she was and is toxic!)

>>But having said that, Rebecca is definitely much less qualified than Kwame.

Again - a comparison that is meaningless. Nothing in this season is even remotely reminiscent of Kwame, either. Why does his name keep cropping up? And in such disparaging ways? After all, Kwame is the most successful candidate in the history of the show! Since the show ended, the man has gone on to become a freakin' BILLIONAIRE! So why does his name keep being bandied about with losers?

>And I guess the remaining
>two will not have to
>go through the barrage of
>ridiculous corporate questioning
>

I wonder why? Anyone know what happened?

>God! This finale is going to
>be soooooo boring with Randal
>going up against Rebecca!

Hmmm. Maybe that's why they got rid of the corporate questioning. So they can grandstand this finale without blatantly lying about how Randel did in the corporate questioning. I'm telling you, I do not trust DT to be fair or honest. We have no idea what this finale will consist of or how the final tasks will be EDITED (remember Street dummies vs Book dummies? They made the loser look totally incompetent, as if her project was a complete mess, yet several of the
athletes said it was the best organized show they'd been in). What I'm saying, do not count Rebecca out yet!

12-05-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I'm not really worried about Trump NOT choosing Randall. He has his flaws but any idiot would tell you that he's a MUCH better candidate from every single angle than Rebecca. Yes, she's definitely shrewd but there is just no comparison, so I wouldn't worry Unless Randall competely bombs the final task and Rebecca pulls a miracle, it's not even a close race.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Here's an example of when someone let's their ego beat them out of a good situation. If Alla had just sat there and shut her friggin' mouth rather than pour water on a drownin gwoman, maybe she woul dhave lated another week. I was so happy when she got fired too.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

shrob 57 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shrob Click to send private message to shrob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
Personally, I thought Alla should have been in the Final Two with Randal. she had been stellar the entire show. Just because she took charge when her leader was weak doesn't mean she can't be led. But who am I to argue -- The Donald changes his mind every week. Felisha for being too weak, All for being to strong. Adam, who did fine on his task but had a weak past, and Marshawn who had a great past but bombed her performance. The Donald lambasted Chris for taking the wrong people to the boardroom one week, and praised Rebecca for her loyalty the next. Such double standards. Doesn't stop me from watching .

I think Randal will win because he's better than Rebecca, but not that he's all that great. I mean, he's effective and a good leader, but I don't see the same spark as say Troy or Amy from Apprentice 1. DT definitely likes his brown nosers, and I think Randal would fit right into the "Do a Donald project for a year and then realize I'm better off doing my own thing" stint.

What annoys me (and likely will again annoy me) is how Donald and editing totally screws on candidate at the end. Last season they made Tana seem to be horrible, when she did a spectacular job. Whoever is predetermined to win, the other one will be labeled ineffective, a bad leader, uncreatve, yada yada. Whereas the other will be sown as a genius.

I think Rebecca has a chance, especially b/c DT has a huge crush on her, but I see Randal winning it, IMO. Did anyone else notice that Rebecca has sort of a bubble around her? When Donald did his massacre, Rebecca (along w/ Marshawn and Brian) got spared. Then Marshawn and Brian got double-fired, and once again Rebecca was safe. She's probably better than the other two, but still, I just thought it was interesting.

12-08-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"

Did anyone else
>notice that Rebecca has sort
>of a bubble around her?
> When Donald did his
>massacre, Rebecca (along w/ Marshawn
>and Brian) got spared.
>Then Marshawn and Brian got
>double-fired, and once again Rebecca
>was safe. She's probably
>better than the other two,
>but still, I just thought
>it was interesting.

While I agree with pretty much every thing you wrote (and wrote it so entertainingly, too), I have to disagree that Rebecca is even remotely better than Brian or Marshawn. Those 2 had wins as PM; Rebecca only won her last challenge -- with TONS of help from Randel. And no one on either team thought Rebecca was better than Marshawn. Even Brian was begging Marshawn to do the presentation while Rebecca sat before him, looking hungry, like someone please ask me! And he never did. She had to volunteer. And was she singled out for praise for her effort? No. Not even DT could fix his mouth to say she did an outstanding - or even a good - job. IMO, the only recent wannabe that Rebecca is actually better than is her old buddy, Toral.

12-09-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>And no
>one on either team thought
>Rebecca was better than Marshawn.

Maybe I missed it, but when exactly did anyone in Capital Edge or Excel ever compare Rebecca and Marshawn? They were both booted from Capital Edge by Alla (does this mean that they're both bad??) and they were both praised and spared for being the only ones who sold anything on the sports task (so, does this mean that they're both good?). I just dont remember anyone in either team making a comparison between Rebecca and Marshawn and stating that one is better than the other. So, if anyone can enlighten me, please do. =)

12-10-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>>And no
>>one on either team thought
>>Rebecca was better than Marshawn.
>
They were
>both booted from Capital Edge
>by Alla (does this mean
>that they're both bad??)

No, it means Alla felt threatened by them. They, unlike the blonde bimbos did not look up to Alla.

and
>they were both praised and
>spared for being the only
>ones who sold anything on
>the sports task (so, does
>this mean that they're both
>good?).

No, it means DT likes Rebecca. We did not see either do or sell anything on the task. The adjective DT used to praise Rebecca's salesmanship (something like 'good') was of a lesser quality than the one he used to praise Marshawn's salesmanship (something like 'great'). With his proclivity for praising the mediocre Rebecca's every effort, I am led to believe Marshawn outsold Rebecca by a wide margin. But that is my belief. What we know for sure is that DT's adjective for Marshawn's effort was of a higher caliber than the adj he used for Rebecca's. That in itself speaks volumes.

I just dont remember
>anyone in either team making
>a comparison between Rebecca and
>Marshawn and stating that one
>is better than the other.

And no one suggested - certainly not me - that anyone used your words.

>So, if anyone can enlighten
>me, please do.
>=)

Okay. Picture this: The Star Wars Challenge. Sitting on circled chairs, are the PM Brian, Marshawn, and Rebecca. Brian is all but begging Marshawn to do the presentation. Marshawn is refusing. Rebecca sits between them mute. She looks at Brian who continues to beg Marshawn to do the presentation. Rebecca continues to stare at Brian. When Marshawn continues to refuse, Rebecca says softly that 'if no one else wants to do it' she will. Marshawn gives Rebecca her notes. Brian says 'okay'. Seems to me Brian thought highly of Marshawns presentation skills to so beg her. If he thought even a fraction highly of Rebecca's oratorial skills, he would have ASKED her, sitting there, IDLE. Yet he never did. Rebecca had to volunteer. Thus, defeated by Marshawn's adamant refusal, Brian allows Rebecca to do the presentation.

To me, this says Brian thought highly of Marshawn's abilities, and conversely, thought less of Rebecca's ability or he would have TOLD Marshawn after the 2nd or 3rd refusal to give the notes to Rebecca. He never did. He'd rather beg Marshawn for it never occured to him ask Rebecca sitting 2 feet from him. His actions signal he thought highly of Marshawn and not much of Rebecca. JMO

12-12-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
I dont think you and I remember things the same way. What I remember from the Star Wars challenge is that Brian assigned Marshawn to do the presentation from the very beginning. Marshawn backed out at the last minute and tried to throw the responsibility of presenting back to Brian, which led to the whole fiasco of Marshawn and Brian volleying that responsibility back and forth. It was then when Rebecca volunteered to do it. The point here is that Brian was not begging Marshawn to do anything. He appointed her to do so. When Marshawn tried to put the presentation back on him, Brian simply tried to dodge the bullet. If Brian had been so intent on Marshawn doing the presentation, he wouldn't have agreed to let Rebecca present. And you know why that is? Because Brian didnt care who did the presentation, as long as it didnt have to be him.

12-12-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Alla got the axe!!!!"
>If Brian had been so
>intent on Marshawn doing the
>presentation,

this statement pretty much bolsters my perception that Brian was 'begging' Marshawn (the volleying back and forth, the 'intentness')

he wouldn't have agreed
>to let Rebecca present.

Again, your argument bolsters my perception. Brian NEVER considered Rebecca as the presenter. Rebecca had to FORCE her way into his consciousness (as he 'intently' begged Marshawn) - while she sat 2 feet from him - to volunteer to do the presentation. And did he look happy at her volunteerism? Not to be, he didn't. And why didn't he? Maybe because he knew he was getting second best with Rebecca? JMO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •