The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S8 Cast Picks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JanetSTL 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S8 Cast Picks"
This is definitely a new post I know, but in light of the recent "news" I would like to post my cast picks. Of course I'll follow the template formed by CBS when choosing a cast and since this is an All-Star edition I'll give in and TRY to include the final 2 from all the Survivors and just seasons 1-4. Enjoy! Tell me what you think and post your own cast or make adjustments on mine. I'll put some alternates in parentheses if I think their chances of making it on the show are slim or I just couldn't make up my mind. Thanks!!
Tribe 1 (the old MAN tribe)

Big Tom S3 (Rudy S1 although "announced" I think he's too old)
Sue S1
Vecepia S4 (Kathy S4 since Vee wasn't "announced" that
kinda disappointed me though)
Rich S1
Jerri S2
Ethan S3
Neleh S4
Colby S2

Tribe 2 (the old WOMAN tribe)

Maralyn S2 (fav Survivor) (Kim J S3 I think she should've won)
Tina S2
Lex S3
Hunter S4
Colleen S1
Sean S4
Brandon S3 (Kelley S3 b/c I only picked B. b/c he's gay)
Jenna S1 (Joel S1 b/c he seems to be in this Bravo spcl alot)

Hope you like!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S8 Cast Picks diamond 08-26-03 1
   RE: S8 Cast Picks JanetSTL 08-26-03 2
       RE: S8 Cast Picks bebekid 08-26-03 3
   RE: S8 Cast Picks mistofleas 08-27-03 4
       RE: S8 Cast Picks diamond 08-27-03 5
           RE: S8 Cast Picks mistofleas 08-27-03 6
           RE: S8 Cast Picks JanetSTL 08-27-03 7
               RE: S8 Cast Picks PepeLePew13 08-28-03 8
                   RE: S8 Cast Picks mistofleas 08-28-03 9
                       RE: S8 Cast Picks JanetSTL 08-28-03 10
                           RE: S8 Cast Picks mistofleas 08-29-03 12
 RE: S8 Cast Picks SteffiGurl 08-28-03 11
   RE: S8 Cast Picks mistofleas 08-29-03 13
       RE: S8 Cast Picks SteffiGurl 08-29-03 15
 RE: S8 Cast Picks dabo 08-29-03 14
   RE: S8 Cast Picks ivoryElephant 08-29-03 16
       RE: S8 Cast Picks JanetSTL 08-29-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-26-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Tell me what you think

I think it belongs in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3940.shtml

Actually, I think it really belongs in Fanatics, but what do I know.

08-26-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetSTL Click to send private message to JanetSTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Gee Golly Thanks diamond!! But it's already typed and posted over here and I don't have the energy to move it anywhere else. And oh my heck that was kinda rude, don't you think? Anyone else want to comment?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Welcome to SB, JanetSTL.

Diamond's right. This thread is more of a "Fanatics" subject than "Spoilers". And IMO, we are about to gear up to spoil S7, so S8 may take a back seat for a while.

And oh
>my heck that was kinda
>rude, don't you think?

No, diamond was no where near rude. Go to SurvivorSucks. You'll see rude.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Actually, I think it really belongs in Fanatics, but what do I know.

Diamond knows a lot, that's what I know! /stalk

Welcome Janet. It can be kind of hard to determine which forum to use for which post, so just keep trying and don't get discouraged when people point you in the right direction. It's nothing personal, we just like to keep things neat and tidy around here.

--has seen diamond when she's rude and knows that her comment to Janet was polite

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Awesome - Misto do you realize you're my first official SB stalker? Yessss, I have arrived!

has seen diamond when she's rude

Misto lies!!! It's not true, I tell you. (Okay, maybe sometimes. But only to people who deserve it.)

Maybe we should stop before this thread ends up belonging in OT instead.

08-27-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Maybe we should stop before this thread ends up belonging in OT instead.

Well since it's in the wrong place anyway...

You're right. I'll stop if you'll stop.

*waits*

Are you stopping?

--really is stopping now cuz she doesn't want a hand slap from the blue dudes

08-27-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
No hard feelings ok? I was just pissed b/c I spent a half an hour just thinking of the first tribe ok? Thanks for the welcome and I have been to sucks and that's why I came over here. Anyone gonna comment on my original post (besides diamond) topic? Let's not argue anymore!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

>Anyone gonna comment on my
>original post (besides diamond) topic?
> Let's not argue anymore!

Nobody's arguing... there's some obvious humour going on between two people who have been here a while.

If anything, you could tone down your words -- on the link that diamond posted in the first post after yours, you told mistofleas to shut up. That's uncalled for.

Diamond made a suggestion to keep S8 discussion on the thread linked -- you've already made your suggestions on that thread as to who should be on S8 as did a few other people. Let's keep things together and focused on there instead of having multiple threads for the same thing. With the cast announcement for S7 coming later this morning, having separate threads on S8 will likely mean they both will sink instead of having one big one having a chance to stay afloat for discussion.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

08-28-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Thank you Pepe. Notice how when I was told to "shut up" I didn't comment? Oh I saw it alright, but I know how to keep a civil tone.

As far as not arguing, no one was arguing in the first place.

*waves at diamond*

You'll get the hang of it Janet, go read the guidelines and you'll be fine.

Oh and please do not tell me or anyone else to shut up again.

--will now go back to proper spoiling and OT madness

08-28-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
I think you all are a little bit too serious and mistofleas I was only joking when I told you to shut up. Where I come from saying shut up to someone is just an expression that isn't meant to be taken so seriously, it would be like calling your friend a "fag". And the same thing with the argue thing I didn't mean you were arguing it's just the first word that popped into my head. Besides what did you wnat me to say? Stop teasing eachother. I'm not your mother, I was just trying have some fun with someone. And you know for such a "nice" site you all aren't treating me too nicely. I don't feel like I should have to defend myself after every post but if I do, then maybe I should just leave and move to a more friendly site. Not that you all would care if I (an insignificant person with only 7 or 8 DAWs) left, in fact I think you would be happy.

08-29-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Listen Janet this is the last comment I'm going to make on this thread and of this situation, so note what I'm saying.

I said "welcome" to you, I told you to read the guidelines and you'd get the hang of it around here. I explained that no one was arguing and waved at diamond. I then said "please" when asking you not to tell anyone to shut up. Look up at the top of the page it says it right there and in the guidelines. It may be common where you come from but around here, "shut up" is one thing that is taken very seriously. Not much else is but those two words are.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get out of this but whatever it is keep in mind that while the number of posts next to your name really doesn't mean diddly squat the type of poster that you actually are does mean something. If you're looking to have a good time, I suggest that YOU be the one to stop taking this seriously. You've had some pretty nice people on this board nicely pointing out that you put your thread in the wrong forum and you got defensive. That's understandable, it's a natural reaction, but we've been trying to get you to realize that it's not personal, we're trying to be helpful. You're the only one that can decide how you want to react to that information.

Personally I hope that you decide you'd like to stick around. I don't like to see anyone go away mad. It's your choice though.

If you stick around great. I know exactly how to move on. I hope you do to.

--moving on and moving up

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Err...umm-well, hey! How about them new Survivors?!?

08-29-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
New Survivors? There are New Survivors?

Where?

--is shocked that there are New Survivors

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Just kidding! Made you look!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
Big Tom S3 - a real character
Sue S1 - another real character, but a bad sport
Vecepia S4 - um
Rich S1 - the master! (hey, love him, hate him, he defined the game!)
Jerri S2 - take no prisoners
Ethan S3 - the fade into the background strategy
Neleh S4 - oh my heck sweetheart, how could you not love her
Colby S2 - ladies, your eye-candy!!!

Maralyn S2 - Mad Dog Mad Dog Mad Dog!!! She was fab!
Tina S2 - The ruthless mama, she was something.
Lex S3 - went all out and even exposed his psycho side, yay!
Hunter S4 - um... well, he be more eyecandy for the ladies
Colleen S1 - the real sweetheart, TYTYTYTYTY!!!
Sean S4 - another character
Brandon S3 - ummmmmm... maybe eyecandy for someone, but he was a real character
Jenna S1 - one word: BIKINI!

Pretty neat tribes.

SMILES ARE FREE

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"

Rudy
Richard
Sue
Gretchen

Colby
Jeff
Mike
Roger
Elisabeth
Tina
Alicia
Jerri

Ethan
Lex
Tom
Frank
Kim P
Kelly G
Teresa
lindsey

Kathy
Gina
Tammy
Vecepia
Rob M
John C
Hunter
Sean R

"I was fun out there? Boy, sugar, what show were you watching? The last time I had that much fun I was in full blown
labor!" -Janet Koth Survivor Amazon

08-29-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S8 Cast Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Ok mistofleas let's both be mature and drop it...I apologize to everyone I was just plain old bitchy. I'll try to be as nice as possible from now on and never say shut up again! Thanks to everyone who posted dabo I love you. ivoryElephant I love your Janet quote! I think we all should drop this S8 topic and move on to S7 b/c that is what the new big thing is. Go Lillian!!! Can't wait!
Oh and I'll stick around just for you sweetiepie mistofleas!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •