The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Richard's final decision"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Checks Click to send private message to Checks Click to check IP address of the poster
"Richard's final decision"
Ok, so from all the spoiler's out there, I have deduced that Richard will make an ultimate decision in E12. Let's face it. That NY Daily News comment is pretty hard-core, and Sean is definetly facing the boot, but he will probably win immunity this week.

Rich will approach Rudy seperately from Susan and suggest Kelly is next.

Rich will propose the Kelly vote to Susan, and Susan will disagree, deciding not to vote off Kelly. Susan knows it's not in her best interest to vote kelly off, because kelly would rather Richard and Sean and Rudy go prior to Susan. (sparking the under the tree, dramatic moment we've all seen in the trailors)

Susan will then tell Kelly, (Sparking the Susan / Kelly argument) Thanks to MB, the editors may show us that Kelly and Susan are battling, but rather discussing on how to get Sean on their voting team and to eventually out conive Richard.

Rich will notice this, and have to make a REAL decision to join forces with Susan or remain loyal with Rudy.

My prediction:
Knowing Richard, he will join with Susan, and it's Rudy's who get's the boot next episode.
Richard will get the boot 1st tribal council. Thanks to Kelly's attitude. Followed by Sean in 2nd tribal council. Susan / Kelly final 2. Jury votes for Susan, because it's discussed by Colleen in Ep11 that Pagong is a little anti - Kelly for double- crossing them. Richard also mentions in E11, that he holds the highest respect to someone who can outwit him. By now, Susan is the only one with that sort of upper hand to outwit him. Richard would vote her the millionaire.

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Complete Opposite, but great explan... rthrills 08-15-00 1
   RE: Complete Opposite, but great ex... Checks 08-15-00 2
       Maybe you are right, but... rthrills 08-15-00 3
 RE: Richard's final decision jonathane 08-15-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Complete Opposite, but great explanation"
I think Sooz is going this week. But I follow your logic. It was a very good speculative post.

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Checks Click to send private message to Checks Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Complete Opposite, but great explanation"
That's exactly what MB wants you to think with the master editing!!!!

He wants you to think RICH AND RUDY ARE TIGHT!
When in fact, it's probably just the opposite, Susan and Rich are tight, and Rich is just playing up on Rudy. Notice they never show Rich and Susan together discussing. MB is keeping that secret for now.

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Maybe you are right, but..."
Once again I follow the logic. It makes plenty of sense, but we have seen plenty of Rich and Susan together. And we have not seen where these targets have been coming from. Susan has been picking who goes and when. Then they let someone else pick last week. Susan is the undercard with Rich, but he knows that she will try to overthrow him. He does not trust her.

They show us the fact that Sooz says that she will take down Rich. No, Burnett, will try to surprise us, and he will. He will have Rich take down Sooz, which he hasn't hinted at, except for the "you and me to the end" Rudy and Rich convo. Rich will hang Sooz out to dry, and I will love it.

Or it will happen your way, one of us is definitely going to be right. I just am trying to read Burnett in a different way then you. You have great insight though, keep posting your theories and spoilers. We need those.

jonathane 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonathane Click to send private message to jonathane Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Richard's final decision"
Checks:

Good analysis, but the trouble is with picking, it all comes down to who gets immunity. Depending on that, things could fall a bunch of different ways.

Jon-e

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •