The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-11-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Well this is it. I'm atta here. I clicked on that "remain logged in when I return" thingy at the login screen when I first came here. My password is not in my memory - it's on a little piece of paper that I am now burning. (Literally, as I type this, it's burning right in front of me. Smells nice.)

Anyways, I'm gonna log out, unclick the thing, and that is a guarantee that I won't be back. That is, I won't be back as "BIG BASTARD". I'm still gonna lurk and read from time to time, but if I do get a new account, it won't be under this name, and I'm probably not gonna reveal myself under the new name.

Been fun all. I'm jettin. If you hate me, don't worry I don't care. If you like me, don't worry I'm still alive and I can still see you. I just won't be able to post anymore. (At least for now ). It's time to say goodbye to the eyeball. Bye bye eyeball! (Ouch)

Everyone loves a slinky

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone Drive My Car 02-12-02 1
 RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone Swami 02-12-02 2
   RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone Weems 02-12-02 3
       RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone LadyT 02-12-02 4
           RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone Weems 02-14-02 9
 RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone Nova_Wolf 02-13-02 5
   RE: Close the door when you leave Leif Eriksen 02-13-02 6
 RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone SkyRaider 02-13-02 7
 RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone VampKira 02-14-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-02, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Oh Now come on my little bloody eyeballed friend.

I had to log back in too. Sometimes Webby works on the board and you need to re-log in. Really it is no dis on you BigB.
Besides I think the peeps are warming up to you. Stay around keep playing with us. I for one would miss you, after all I haven't explained the mysteries of Jell-o yet.

If you really don't have your password, you can get it back, one of the moderators can help you. I have lost mine and Webby emailed it to me.

We need your weirdness Bastard.

Look I got you a slinky!!! Everyone loves a slinky!!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Well BB, I'm fairly new to the board & don't know you that well, but I will sure miss your posts. The great thing about a forum like Sblows is being exposed to & exploring points of view different from your own. And your spike-thru-the-eyeball point of view was unique & great fun to read. I'll miss you.

So see an ophthalmologist, get that eyeball reved up, and come back to us soon.

Swami

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
BB, just because you're "big boned" and don't know who your father is is no reason to feel like you aren't welcome here.

By any chance did Silvergirl1 get her tendrils into you and transform you into an alien? This is just the sort of thing that happens; suddenly you go from a complete attention-ho to leaving the boards to harvest pods. I'm sorry I didn't warn you before she got to you.

Silvergirl
Alien life form following Weems on the boards

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Awww, BB, I feel that way too sometimes. We can all co-exist. I have no clue what my password is, I just email Webby

And Weems, can I be the mother of your children? You make me laugh so much

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
>And Weems, can I be the
>mother of your children?
____LadyT, if Silvergirl1 has her way with me, there will be plenty of clones of me to go around. Of course, I will be kind of busy harvesting pods but I should be able to find the time to clone you.

Silvergirl
Alien life form following Weems on the boards

Nova_Wolf 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-13-02, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nova_Wolf Click to send private message to Nova_Wolf Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Oh No!!.......You cant leave me now I just got here. I know with you winning the lotto and all you can now get the help you need. I think you still need us though!!......Please dont leave us!!
You will be missed you made us laugh you made us cry I am not sure we can live without your eye.. hey look at that I can rhyme
anyways I said what I came to say so farwell mon amie!

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Close the door when you leave"
Can't say it's been fun. Honestly.

I can't remember if I wished this day or not but anyway, if I did, my wish came true.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
Somewhere today, there is a village, peaceful and serene, for their idiot has returned from SB.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-14-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Peace out yall - I'm gone"
*Vamp comes in and hugs BB, then goes back to the drama that is RL...*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •