The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New drink on Adam's bar menu - "Dumb Biaaatch""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Butt_Plug 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Butt_Plug Click to send private message to Butt_Plug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New drink on Adam's bar menu - "Dumb Biaaatch""
Hmmmm, let's see here...

Jason's shallow attempt at romance:

1) Tried unsuccessfuly to get Melena drunk.
2) Introduces her to NO ONE!
3) Doesn't know squat about riding horses.
4) Likes to ride on swings.
5) Ummmmm, smiled a lot?
6) Ummmmmmmmmmmm, kissed a lot?

Adam's noteworthy attempt at romance:

1) Introduces Melena to his friends & coworkers.
2) Names a bunch of drinks at a bar he's PART OWNER of after actual events at the resort.
3) Writes a poem.
4) Arranges a room full of flowers
5) Showers her with gifts
6) Opens himself up to her, repeatedly

Honerable Mention:
1) Accepts her decision gracefully and displays the incredible depth of his character, his integrity, etc.

By the way, did you happen to see the way Adam looked at her when they were in the pool?

He was totally in love with her!

She missed the boat with Adam, big-time! All I can think is that she must have very self serving plans to knowingly kiss a potentially solid future with the man of most women's dreams goodbye...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New drink on Adam's bar menu - ... AlexRogan 12-09-03 1
 RE: New drink on Adam's bar menu - ... Purrl 12-09-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AlexRogan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlexRogan Click to send private message to AlexRogan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New drink on Adam's bar menu - "Dumb Biaaatch""
Good point about Jason not introducing her to anyone. Even his parents weren't around.

And what was with all that hugging her from behind? Pretty gay if you ask me.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New drink on Adam's bar menu - "Dumb Biaaatch""
Jason probably doesn't have any friends...or at least any sort of friends that he wants Melena to meet or vice versa. Didn't want mom and pop to tell stuff about him either. The only beings in his life that he introduced Melena to were his two dogs - no danger of them blabing about how incredibly dull, self-centered he really is.

And DUH! Jason is such a bright, intelligent guy. What a dynamic couple. Neither of them knew where to put the checkers on the board. Two sharp tools in that shed I'd say.

I knew Melena would pick Jason when she gave Adam that parting gift of the framed picture that read "Always, Melena" instead of I'll always whatever whatever forever, Melena". And even before that on her date with Jason when the bedroom door closed for the night with them sitting in front of the fire playing tiddly winks. We'll never know if they put the right pieces together on the board for that game will we.

Honorable mention to Adam for all the compliments he paid to ME-lena. (even as he faced her for the big kiss off, he remarked on her hair and how beautiful she looked). I myself being a girl and given a choice of being the recipient of compliments from a loving, genuine guy or having to tell the closed-off bland guy how "pretty" he was and check with him every 15 minutes whether or not he still likes me....hmmmmm...I go for choice #1!

Good for Adam that he was man enough to take it like he did and has now has moved on to better things and hopefully eventually on to someone who will love truly love HIM!

Purrl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •