The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Standing O for Samiam"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-02, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Standing O for Samiam"
What can I say about this girl? She has an irreverent wit and insight, and a wonderful treasure here at SB. She brings the house down in chat, and is great to talk to. Much love to you Sami!!!

Mon Cherie

"The problem with reality is the lack of background music."
-Anon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hey geeek sleeeve 02-08-02 1
   Well, I can top you on *that* one, ... ItzLisa 02-08-02 4
 Standing O for Twistchy Nose! dabo 02-08-02 2
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Ronnet 02-08-02 3
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Superman 02-08-02 5
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Lisapooh 02-08-02 6
 RE: Standing O for Samiam moonbaby 02-08-02 7
 RE: Standing O for Samiam L82LIFE 02-08-02 8
 RE: Standing O for Samiam northernlights 02-08-02 9
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Sheila 02-08-02 10
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Survivorerist 02-08-02 11
 RE: Standing O for Samiam RudyRules 02-08-02 12
 RE: Standing O for Samiam MandyM 02-08-02 13
 RE: Standing O for Samiam SherpaDave 02-08-02 14
 RE: Standing O for Samiam VampKira 02-09-02 15
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Drive My Car 02-09-02 16
 RE: Standing O for Samiam NightScribe 02-09-02 17
 RE: Standing O for Samiam IceCat 02-09-02 18
 RE: Standing O for Samiam true 02-10-02 19
 RE: Standing O for Samiam samiam 02-11-02 20
 RE: Standing O for Samiam LadyT 02-12-02 21
 RE: Standing O for Samiam Jizzy 02-13-02 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-08-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hey geeek"
Sami is a wonderful women, a true sweetheart, and a kind soul.

It's always a treat to find her sparkling personality in the bar, and I feel honored to have gotten to know her through this site! Sami rocks!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Well, I can top you on *that* one, Sleeevie...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 06:16 AM (EST)

I feel honored to have gotten to know her through this site!

*** Not to try and one-up Sleeevie, but I can go one better - I feel extremely honored to have met Sami in person!! And if you think she's fun and sweet here, it's tenfold in real life! Yeah, you try not choking on your food when she's making you laugh your head off, LOL!!!

Simply put, Sami's a real gem, a terrific wit, and one of the greatest additions this board could ask for! We're lucky to have such an incredible sweetheart! {{{SMOOOCHES!!!}}}, girl!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Standing O for Twistchy Nose!"
Sami is great wonderful peeps, always has been, a real sweety game for anything fun. To make a long story short, my absolute adoration for Sami was cemented when she agreed to let me turn her into a famous TV witch for a story. It was an eleventh hour change of plans, bringing the Stevens family into it, and I really wanted one poster for a particular part. Sami was the one who came to mind immediately, and she readily agreed to it. I still wish Ice would have made her a twitchy nose sigpic, though; but, of course, I really like them gams!

Thanks for always being a wonderful peep, Sami!

SMILES ARE FREE

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-08-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami, you are a bright light to all of us. Thank you for being part of the mayhem and for adding so much to SB.

Go Jamaica!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
OMG! I LOVE Sami!

(Y'know what's so great about this thread? I bet she hates sappy stuff like this. Wheeeee!)

I'm so happy Sami came along. Such a sarcastic and witty girl. (Have I ever mentioned that I find those traits simply irresitable?)

Wanna know how great Sami is?

She never let's a day go by without telling me my ass looks great. And one day she even compared it to a summer's day. *swoon*

Much love to you Sami. You're the bee's knees.(That's good in Sandy Cheeks speak)

Criminals From the Neck Up

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
I'm SO on board for this one! Sami is an amazing, smart woman! And her mind is so quick. I love the unexpected twists and turns a thresd takes when she involved.

Incredibly funny and beautiful -- an amazing mother. And we could all take a lesson in flirting from sami.

Sami, you make everything more interesting and more entertaining! I'm so glad you're here!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami is witty, wonderful and wise. Keep an eye out for those one line posts that demand the rim-shot sound effect, they are so damn funny and rapid fire! sami in chat? A great time! sami in person? That's an experience that will make you lose your breath laughing! YAY sami!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami's posts are always fun. She has a great sense of humor and is the Queen of one-liners. Big standing O for Sami.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami is the whole package! She's quick, funny, witty and a sweetheart too! Always fast to make peeps feel welcome in the bar and then proceeds to make them laugh so hard their cheeks hurt - usually just the upper cheeks but sometimes even the lower ones.

*standing and clapping for sami*

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-08-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
EXACTLY what Northernlights said!

Sami, you ARE all of those things and more!

Thanks for the warm (and funny) welcome into the Bar. And thank you too for the excellent sig pic!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-08-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami, I give you this standing ovation for 2 reasons. The first is what everyone else said, I've known you to be extremely witty and quick with a mind like a jackrabbit (I would've said diamond but a diamond doesn't move very fast). Second, and perhaps more importantly, because you seem to be a very genuine person. Like all the rest of us, you have a real life too. You aren't afraid share your experiences with the rest of us and that, IMO, gives a very genuine feel to you. I'm very glad to have met you

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Sami RULES
Sami, iam also very glad to have gotten to know you in chat and through your posts. Surv was right, you really do seem to be a very genuine person and a heck of a sweetheart too!
I always look forwrad to chatting with you and hope we can be SB friends for a very long time!!

I do not like green eggs and ham,
but I so love my Samiam!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
WhoooHOOOOO! Samibabe! My sweetie pie smoochie shmoopie!

I LOVE Sami! She is one of my very fave peeps here! Smart, funny, extremely beautimous not to mention sexy.....Sami absolutely is the total package and I love her. She has been a wonderful friend to me from the get-go and I admire her strength, her writing skills, her BODY (have you all SEEN her body? She is HOT with a capital "H"!), her integrity, her loyalty, her body (oops, did I already mention that? heheh)...truth be told, I just plain admire everything about our wonderful Sami. Thank you for being such a good person...your personality shines through these boards and it is a breath of fresh air. Love you!
P.S. Thank you MC for doing this! You rock! <smooch>

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Everything that I would most want to applaud Sami for is more personal than I really want to splash across these boards. Suffice it to say that she's my best friend here on SB, and as needy a bastige as I can be, you can guess the lengths she's gone for me. I keep thinking of more things to write here, but it seems like they'd all be in a language that nobody else would understand. And I think I'll stop now before I give myself the sniffles. Love ya, darlin'. Thanks so much for being such an amazing friend.

*applauding like crazy while asking the lady next to me if she's got any tissue*

Write hard and clear about what hurts. - Ernest Hemingway
Criminals From the Neck Up

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami.. Sami.. Sami......

SAMI!! I'm talkin' to ya! Pay attention!

I love Sami beacuse she is all the things peeps asaid above, and more. She has the heart on angel, and the brain of Albert Einstein. She is sexy, witty, and her leg makes the men go crazy.

I am so glad Sami turned out to be a girl instead of the guy I originally thought she was because of her name. *giggle* And besides.. that boot wouldn't look good on a guy.....

SAMI RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( THANKS MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami is lovely. A lovely person inside and out.
Yes she is fun, funny, witty, Shiney and slightly bent, but I knew I wanted to say more about Sami.
I have been thinking about it since yesterday. What did I really want to say about Sami? I kept remembering something she had written. So I found it, and I am am going to share it.

This is something Sami wrote for the Summer Story competition, and to me, it says everything about who she is.

Thanks Sami, you are truely beautiful.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=768&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-09-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-02 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Sami -- gorgeous gams -- she's got em!
a wicked pen; yep, she's got that too.
She turns the guys around here into slaves and then laughs her head off. I gotta give her props for that!

Standing O sweetie, just for you.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
sammi's cool...

In a hopping around on one leg wearing a latex boot kinda way...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
Sami is great! She is one of the first peeps that I met in chat. She always cracks me up. She is so funny and smart. She taught me the joys of cherry poptarts, and she has good taste in beverages. I'm so happy to have met you Sami.

true

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
This just made my week, you guys, really. I appreciate all of you so much, and, well...I know I don't say it often, but ... I love you, man!

See, now I'm all verklempt...talk amongst yourselves...*snif*

"And it's only the giving (smooches) that makes you what you are."

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
If I were to die and was allowed to come back, I want to be sami. She is so witty and her sarcasm makes me laugh. SHe is a wonderful person who has given me great advice in the past. She is a beautiful person inside and out.

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Standing O for Samiam"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-02 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

WOOHOO...cheers for Sami! Sorry so late, but have been out of the loop for awhile.

Sami, sami..she's so fine, she could use me for her missing leg at any ole time.

You truly do rock, Sami! Your sense of humor and quick wit astound me sometimes. And then there are those other times you make me *tingle* hehe Mmmmm....quit making me laugh so much and get back to those *tingles* We all know that is whats most important to the Jizzster. You write extremly well, also. You have quite a brain up there, girl. Of course when I think of you, though, to be honest...I think..I bet that girl is just as much a Criminal from the neck down as she is from the neck up. LOL

Besides, ya gotta love a Goth Girl!

*uhhhhhhhh...plaid skirts*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •