The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BigBastard's stupid questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BigBastard's stupid questions"
1) Why does Jello get all hard and rubbery if you leave it in the fridge after a while?

2) Is every wooden hydro pole like, a whole actual tree? If not, where do they get those long thin chunks of wood from?

3) If everybody listened to PETA and went vegetarian, wouldn't the world become a scary place where cows and buffalo and chickens run amok causing havoc in the streets of every major metropolitan area?

4) If shakes the clown and leif erikson were to meet in real life, don't you think they would become gay lovers and live happily ever after?

5) How come "play doh" and "Plato" sound the same, but are two entirely different things? (One is a putty like substance, the other is a philosopher who believes in stupid crap!)

6) Why can't I find my snuggle bunny? WHY OH WHY CAN'T I FIND MY SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the biggest thing since powdered milk baby for me it's true...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BigBastard's stupid questions dabo 02-08-02 1
 RE: BigBastard's stupid questions Survivorerist 02-08-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BigBastard's stupid questions"
>1) Why does Jello get all
>hard and rubbery if you
>leave it in the fridge
>after a while?
It does? I always eat all my jello, there are starving people in the world and for some reason that's a reason not to waste food.
>
>2) Is every wooden hydro pole
>like, a whole actual tree?
> If not, where do
>they get those long thin
>chunks of wood from?
No, they're only made from trunk.
>
>3) If everybody listened to PETA
>and went vegetarian, wouldn't the
>world become a scary place
>where cows and buffalo and
>chickens run amok causing havoc
>in the streets of every
>major metropolitan area?
ROFL! You've been to India I take it.
>
>4) If shakes the clown and
>leif erikson were to meet
>in real life, don't you
>think they would become gay
>lovers and live happily ever
>after?
No, I don't, but I could see them becoming good poker buddies.
>
>5) How come "play doh" and
>"Plato" sound the same, but
>are two entirely different things?
> (One is a putty
>like substance, the other is
>a philosopher who believes in
>stupid crap!)
It's called a play on words.
>
>6) Why can't I find my
>snuggle bunny? WHY OH
>WHY CAN'T I FIND MY
>SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!
She's hiding under your bed with the dirty laundry and forgotten toys. Sheesh, do I have to think of everything for you!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-08-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BigBastard's stupid questions"
1) Why does Jello get all hard and rubbery if you leave it in the fridge after a while?

It doesn't, everything else in the vicinity just gets softer and more like molasses.

2) Is every wooden hydro pole like, a whole actual tree? If not, where do they get those long thin chunks of wood from?

It isn't, they're actually made of paper.

3) If everybody listened to PETA and went vegetarian, wouldn't the world become a scary place where cows and buffalo and chickens run amok causing havoc in the streets of every major metropolitan area?

It wouldn't. Most people don't know this, but PETA actually stands for the Physical Education Team of America. So if everyone listened to PETA, they'd chase all the animals off the streets.

4) If shakes the clown and leif erikson were to meet in real life, don't you think they would become gay lovers and live happily ever after?

They wouldn't. shakes the clown and Leif Eriksen might though.

5) How come "play doh" and "Plato" sound the same, but are two entirely different things? (One is a putty like substance, the other is a philosopher who believes in stupid crap!)

They don't. One has a "D" sound where the other has a "T" sound.

6) Why can't I find my snuggle bunny? WHY OH WHY CAN'T I FIND MY SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't. You could always go buy a new snuggle bunny, though.

Lots of fun, BB

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •