The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-01-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-03 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

The battle was intense and truthfully I wish I could name both of you the winners thaibeach and dajaki both played great with their knowledge of S1-S6 showing. Their speed in google search was unparalelled.

Now, I will go tally the votes

B
A
A
A
B
B
B
A

It is a TIE

Lets count the scores on the final questions

Thaibeach 100%
Dajaki 100%

It all comes down to who answered first, the player with the greatest recall, or perhaps the first to read the Q's.

The winner and champion of Survivor Turtago is...

ThaiBeach Congratulations

edited for spelling

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... dajaki 06-01-03 1
   RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... Thaibeach 06-02-03 4
 RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... Jims02 06-01-03 2
   RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... ivoryElephant 06-02-03 3
 RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... JohnMc 06-02-03 5
   RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... colleenwannabe 06-02-03 6
 RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Triv... djandy 06-02-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-01-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
Many congratulations to ThaiBeach! You are a Survivor Master (or Mistress as the case may be)!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-03, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-03 AT 06:21 AM (EST)

Dajaki,
Equal congratulations to you! You played an awesome game and I won only on a technicality.

Edited to add: Thanks to Ivory Elephant for hosting a great game.

I'm a chick but unfortunately do not resemble my sig pic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
What I want to know is who did I vote for? I voted for A.

(It doesn't really matter, since we already voted, and we couldn't play favorites)

Thanks for hosting a great game!

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-02-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
Glad you liked the game Jims02. I think contestant A better tell you since I promised to keep it a secret.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-02-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
HHmmm... a 4-4 tie??? and both had 100%??? Did EPM rig this game too???

Well, at least I got to play, and had a good time. SHOUTS OUT TO THAIBEACH!!! Good game, sister! And consolations to dajaki. Note: The two of you are the only players that I didn't vote out... besides ejm92 and colleenwannabee... and actually I lost to all of you and never had a chance to vote anyone out... it was my own lack of trivia knowledge.

At any rate, more kudos to ivoryElephant for hosting this game. That was a LOT of work on your part, and this was a TON of fun. You Rock, IE!

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-02-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
LAST EDITED ON 06-02-03 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

LOL

Congratulations Thaibeach!

I have to say that I don't really mind the third position. Look whom I share it with:

Rudy
Keith
Lex
Kathy
Jan
Rob

Great game, Ivory Elephant!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-02-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Winner of Survivor Turtago Trivia"
Congratulations ThaiBeach, and all participants. I bow down to your superior Survivor Trivia knowledge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •