The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why'd ya lock it?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why'd ya lock it?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-02 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

I don't get it. It's not like shakes was actually being SERIOUS in making fun of Canada. Don't tell me it was locked simply because a few people (ahem-cough-hack-leiferiksen-cough-throat-clearing) who can't take jokes and obviously take life WAY to seriously ragged on him. That was one of the funnest (it's a word) threads (thresds) ever! I don't care about any history between posters. I want cool threads back!

Cmon leif, can't you put the squabbles of the past behind you? He was just playing around that's all. I'm Can'tadian, and I also thought that "Can'tada" thing was very clever. (read: Funny) Also lemme guess: I'm that "other" poster that bothers you right? Here now, I make my peace with an offering of jujub:

You are the biggest thing since powdered milk baby for me it's true...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why'd ya lock it? VampKira 02-06-02 1
   RE: Why'd ya lock it? ItzLisa 02-06-02 2
       RE: Why'd ya lock it? VampKira 02-06-02 3
 RE: Why'd ya lock it? Weems 02-06-02 4
   Ahh... AyaK 02-06-02 5
       RE: Ahh... Drive My Car 02-06-02 6
           RE: Ahh... Weems 02-07-02 7
               RE: Ahh... Drive My Car 02-07-02 8
                   RE: Ahh... Lisapooh 02-07-02 9
                       RE: Ahh... Drive My Car 02-07-02 10
                           Coincidence? I think not! Lisapooh 02-07-02 14
                               RE: Coincidence? I think not! Weems 02-08-02 31
                                   RE: Coincidence? I think not! Lisapooh 02-08-02 37
                                       RE: Coincidence? I think not! Weems 02-08-02 39
                       RE: Ahh... Weems 02-07-02 11
 I'll tell ya why... shakes the clown 02-07-02 12
   RE: I'll tell ya why... dabo 02-07-02 13
   RE: I'll tell ya why... Weems 02-07-02 15
       RE: I'll tell ya why... moonbaby 02-07-02 17
       RE: I'll tell ya why... ItzLisa 02-07-02 18
       RE: I'll tell ya why... northernlights 02-07-02 20
           RE: I'll tell ya why... Weems 02-07-02 21
               RE: I'll tell ya why... Survivorchick 02-07-02 22
                   RE: I'll tell ya why... Weems 02-07-02 23
                       Vikings and Blondes Leif Eriksen 02-07-02 24
           RE: I'll tell ya why... ItzLisa 02-08-02 32
               RE: I'll tell ya why... northernlights 02-08-02 33
                   Ooooh!!!! A moving van for ME!!!! ItzLisa 02-08-02 34
                       RE: Ooooh!!!! A moving van for ME... northernlights 02-08-02 35
                       A cure for ItzLisa Weems 02-08-02 36
                           RE: A cure for ItzLisa ItzLisa 02-08-02 38
   RE: I'll tell ya why... Java 02-07-02 16
       RE: I'll tell ya why... Weems 02-07-02 19
           RE: I'll tell ya why...I could care... Leif Eriksen 02-07-02 25
               you know what's amazing.... shakes the clown 02-07-02 26
                   We need peace people! BigBastard 02-07-02 27
                       The Viking and Clown War Weems 02-07-02 28
                           RE: The Viking and Clown War Ronnet 02-07-02 30
                   RE: Whatever! Leif Eriksen 02-07-02 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why'd ya lock it?"
BB.. I think it is pretty obvious why that thresd was locked. It was a bit outtta hand. And in the interest of peace, I think we should just drop it. The mods know what is best.

Why ask why? Try Bud Dry.

If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses -- Steven Wright

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why'd ya lock it?"
Why ask why? Try Bud Dry

I LOVE Bud Dry, mine Vamps!!!! Let's go have some with Mexican food, what'dya say!

Missed ya, hon!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why'd ya lock it?"
I LOVE Bud Dry, mine Vamps!!!! Let's go have some with Mexican food, what'dya say!

Missed ya, hon!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mexican!! I vote for Chi-Chi's.. I know, I know.. but I need my guacamole and chips! And that spicy steak! Salsa! Mexican Pizza! Better make that a six of Bud Dry.

Missed you too Mine Itz!

If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses -- Steven Wright

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why'd ya lock it?"
BigBastard, I agree with you. I wanted to respond politely to something addressed to me after the thread had been locked. I wish it had been left open just a little longer.

There were some important things being discussed like how gorgeous brown haired Canadian women are.

Viva Le Canada

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ahh..."
>There were some important things being
>discussed like how gorgeous brown
>haired Canadian women are.

Actually, that was why I left the thread open for as long as I did!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ahh..."

Oh AK, such a charmer you are ;)
Do the Brown haired girls have to be Can'tadian? ( sorry couldn't resist)

Big B, the moderators use their instincts sometimes, and if their instincts tell them that things could escalate, they try to head that stuff off. Sometimes potential fun stuff can be lost, but it is worth it to keep the peace and for the better good of the board. Other fun stuff will come along on less volitile thresds. Luckily for us, all our Mods have a good sense of humor.

**BUGGY , running for Miss SB 2002**
( never too early to kiss the butts of potential judges)

02-07-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ahh..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-02 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

>Do the Brown haired girls have
>to be Can'tadian? ( sorry >couldn't resist)

We could have compared Canadian brown-haired girls
to American brown-haired girls or talked about Mexican food. That could have been a fun thread.

>**BUGGY , running for Miss SB 2002**
>( never too early to kiss the butts of potential judges)

Buggy, don't go writing your acceptance speech yet. The Basher Boys are still accepting applications and it's never too early to start. I've heard the judges like Mexican food.

02-07-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ahh..."
Hehehehehe I guess you saw my post Weems.
I like old Novas ( though not on blocks) and I never turn down good Mexican Food, or a Santana album.

If food can influence the judges, well, then I'd better start cooking.

Aw heck I'm cute, just give me the crown

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ahh..."
>>Aw heck I'm cute, just give
>me the crown

she also has an xceptional rack. And we're not even gonna talk about what Buggy can do in the talent competition. (all I can tell you is that it involves tin foil, wet wipes and a used juice box)

02-07-02, 01:07 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ahh..."

Oh Pooh, I am so gonna get you for that.
When you least expect it, expect it!

( Dammit, I was so cute and sexy til she messed it up)

*wink*

Oh and don't be telling me wet wipes are sexy, I know better.

02-07-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Coincidence? I think not!"
Did y'all notice that that was my 666th post. Spooky, huh?

And I was just referencing Buggy's well-known ability to fashion all sort of survival-type gear from the items found in the bottom of a mommy's handbag. I don't know what your filthy minds were imagining.

No one's Miss Congeniality!

Lovin the Bug since S2!!

02-08-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Coincidence? I think not!"
>Did y'all notice that that was
>my 666th post. Spooky, huh?

Congratulations Lisapooh. I think we need to call a priests to exorcise your 666th post though.
We would like you to participate in the "Miss SB 2002" contest against Buggy. I'm sure Buggy could help you with the talent competition.

Have I mentioned that I'm also a huge Penelope Pitstop fan?

02-08-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Coincidence? I think not!"
Buggy is gonna kick our butts when she comes home from work and finds out what we've been doing.

And trust me, I could never beat Buggy in a head-to-head (or rack-to-rack) competition. Her beauty far eclipses that of a mere mortal. She is clearly the frontrunner for Miss SB 2002.

And I don't think you are a true Penelope Pitstop fan either Weems. I'm pretty sure the only reason you like Penelope is because her car was called the Compact Pussycat.

No more over and under stuff - who do you think you are? You're not Gumby dammit.

setting up other people's punchlines since S2

02-08-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Coincidence? I think not!"
>No more over and under stuff

____Yes maam. I'll try to behave in the future.

02-07-02, 01:13 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ahh..."

>And we're not even
>gonna talk about what Buggy
>can do in the talent
>competition. (all I can tell
>you is that it involves
>tin foil, wet wipes and
>a used juice box)

That is so wrong!

This competition is over.
Webmaster, please lock this thread NOW.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I'll tell ya why..."
....cause its pretty obvious that some posters here can't(ada) handle my sexy writing stylings. Also, when I post on OT I tend to violate the unwritten SB.com rule that states that all thresds have to consist of inane and redundant diarhea of the keyboard posts about what people want to eat.

Sorry, but I'll try and conform in the future by finishing each post with a sentence about what I had to eat that day....

LUNCH
Roasted turkey wrap w/ honey mustard, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese.
Cranberry juice

DINNER
Maryland Blue Crab cakes (2)
Corn in low fat butter sauce (off the cob)
couple of handfuls of cheezy popcorn
small chocolate brownie

...there, does that make everyone feel more comfortable with my post?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>LUNCH
>Roasted turkey wrap w/ honey mustard,
>lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese.
>
>Cranberry juice
>
>...there, does that make everyone feel
>more comfortable with my post?
>
No, cheese on turkey is just wrong!

But speaking of hockey, how about we invent up a new extreme hockey! Hockey with curling stones instead of them little dumdum pucks, how fun would that be! And pneumatic sticks, of course. And jet propulsion skates.

02-07-02, 02:09 AM (EST)
15. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
LUNCH
>Roasted turkey wrap w/ honey mustard,
>lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese.
>
>Cranberry juice
>
DINNER
>Maryland Blue Crab cakes (2)
>Corn in low fat butter sauce
>(off the cob)
>couple of handfuls of cheezy popcorn
>small chocolate brownie
>
>...there, does that make everyone feel
>more comfortable with my post?

Shakes, I'm very uncomfortable with your diet. You should eat more fruits and vegetables and cut out all the fats, sweets, and junk food. I think your diet is giving you high blood pressure and making you very irratable.

GO CANADIAN BROWN HAIRED GIRLS

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
Weems! LMAO! I almost spewed my TEA and choked on my BAGEL.

02-07-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>You should eat more fruits and vegetables

*** Well, that's roughage, which is fine for most, but if you please, that would make Shakes more fulla crap than he normally is, BUAUAAAHHAHHHAAAA!!!! (Oh, come on, Clownie, that was a good one!! And besides, ya know I love ya!)

> GO CANADIAN BROWN HAIRED GIRLS

*** What can I tell ya, Weems? I'm tryin', man, I'm tryin'! Still waiting for my paperwork from the Canadian consulate!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
> GO CANADIAN BROWN HAIRED GIRLS

The other thresd got locked before I had a chance to answer your question Weems, but yes, you guessed it...

northernlights
Canadian Brown Haired Girl

Come on Itzy - we're rolling out the welcome mat!

02-07-02, 12:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>The other thresd got locked before
>I had a chance to
>answer your question Weems, but
>yes, you guessed it...
>
northernlights
Canadian Brown Haired Girl

I knew it. All Canadian girls have brown hair and they're all babes. I'm glad you got a chance to answer.

I can understand the thread getting locked, but I'm not sure why there seemed to be an effort to resurrect old threads quickly and start just enough new ones so that the original thread got moved to page two.
Maybe I'm just paranoid from my days as an assasin with the CIA.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
Um...Although I hold nothing against my brown-haired countrywomen, blondes still have more fun - even in Canada

Survivorchick = Blonde Canadian Chick

There IS atleast one!

Survivorchick

02-07-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
Survivorchick, I'm guessing you must be an illegal Canadian immigrant brought in seasonally to pcik grapes for the big Candian wine season.

I just don't believe there are blonde Candians. It goes against everything I've seen. By any chance did that blonde color come out of a bottle?

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Vikings and Blondes"
That so called blonde colour may well have come from a viking at some point way back in Schick's genetic make up.

One thing Schick, if we could just meet for one half hour you could set it straight, once and for all whether I am more lovable or more asshole. What do you think.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

02-08-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>Come on Itzy - we're rolling out the welcome mat!

*** Thanks, Lightsy - (((HUG!!!))) Right about now, I'd give my back teeth to get over to Canada for good. Sorry, I'm having a very bad day today, and your wonderful welcome mat was just what I needed, hon!

02-08-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>*** Thanks, Lightsy - (((HUG!!!))) Right about now, I'd give my
>back teeth to get over to Canada for good.
>Sorry, I'm having a very bad day today, and your
>wonderful welcome mat was just what I needed, hon!

Aww Itzy, I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. Maybe you should have taken a "mental health" day like I did today! How about you go home and start packing, I'll swing by Toronto and pick up a certain sexy Canadian guy and we'll come pick you up? Would that make your day better? I already rented the truck!

Hugs buddy - feel better!

02-08-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
34. "Ooooh!!!! A moving van for ME!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

Honey, that sounds like a deal, LOL!!! As for the mental health day from work, my day was fantastic till about an hour ago - a very ugly incident is brewing here at the office, and my boss could get caught right in the middle of it, so I'm kind of on edge! The moving van just reminds me of better things ahead! I love ya, Lightsy!

Edit to add Valentine hearts to cheer myself up!

02-08-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Ooooh!!!! A moving van for ME!!!!"
>a very ugly incident is brewing here at the office,
>and my boss could get caught right in the middle
>of it, so I'm kind of on edge!

That's funny, I took the "mental health" day so I wouldn't cause a very ugly incident in my office!

Lay low sweetie and hopefully things will work themselves out.

02-08-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
36. "A cure for ItzLisa"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

>a very ugly incident is brewing here at the office,

____I've never understood why some people have to destroy perfectly good very ugly incidents by brewing them. I prefer my very ugly incidents in a big iced tea glass with 4 ice cubes, a teaspoon of sugar, and a twist of lemon. Brewing very ugly incidents just makes them more bitter.

Will this little guy make you feel better?

02-08-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
38. "RE: A cure for ItzLisa"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-02 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

>Will this little guy make you feel better?

Yes, Weems, thanks! He helps very much - he seems to be making alot of people on this board happy today!

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
He eats CRAB. That explains it.

02-07-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
19. "RE: I'll tell ya why..."
>He eats CRAB. That explains
>it.
____I guess the old saying is true;
You are what you eat.

02-07-02, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I'll tell ya why...I could care less Bozo"
Careful, old Bozo might get a little mad if someone starts making fun of his Jewish roots.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "you know what's amazing...."
>Careful, old Bozo might get a
>little mad if someone starts
>making fun of his Jewish
>roots.
>
>"lovable asshole-type"
>Leif Eriksen

.,...is that Lief has managed to go through 1100 posts without saying a single thing of interest or humor. That is a pretty impressive feat. As for your new obsession with my "jewish roots" I guess its nice to see that you've branched out from your typical post of simply pointing out other poster's gramatical errors or other completely inconsequential matters unrelated to anything substantial being said.

And don't tell me that you could not care less about me cause it seems like the only times you post these days is to respond to my thresds....coincidence, i think not. Have I ever responded to a single thing you have said (besides the posts related to me)? I think the answer as to who between us could really not care less about the other lies in answering that question.

Anyone who has been around for awhile knows what your problem is......before I showed up you were basically the king smart @ss and flame distributor around here.....then when I came in it took me all of about 3 posts to far surpass your "talents" and take away from the attention you were receiving. Ever since then you have had it out for me unprovoked cause you are obviously jealous of the way I came in here and stripped you of your title and all the attention you crave moreso than anyone else on the board.

Don't feel bad, the same thing happened with your old pal BA, who is another guy you fought with cause you didn't like the fact that he took away some of your attention.

Face it Leif, when it comes right down to it you are the biggest friggen DAW here, and that is saying something considering that, well, I'm here as well.

CAN'TADA SVCKS

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "We need peace people!"
This is really stupid! How in the world could people hate each other when they most likely don't even know each other? (You guys don't know each other, do you?) Although it's comforting to know that there are other people who are more hated than me around here, I say we offer each other pieces of candy fruit like substances or spring like alloys as tokens of good faith. I'll start:

I offer this slinky to thy leif, for whom thy disgruntledness need not be nourished.

I offer this friuty Sweetness Of Awe to thy clown, whom thy humor and vileness need not be taken with dejection.

And finally, I offer thy eyeball to myself, as they need to envision is far greater than thy need to pull musky appendages.

You are the biggest thing since powdered milk baby for me it's true...

02-07-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
28. "The Viking and Clown War"
BB, the Vikings and Clowns have been fighting ever since the Huns were defeated by the Visigoths. Junk food and slinkys won't cure what ails them.

Their war wasn't what I found interesting on the other thread. It was that whole other thang goin' on.

Before I leave, I think I'll stand on BB's eye and wave to everybody lest I be misunderstood.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-07-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Viking and Clown War"

Oh, I like this little guy!

Go Jamaica!

02-07-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Whatever!"
You little Bozo, you have now proven to me, that, without a doubt, you are a legend in your own mind.

Any similarity between what you say and what I do is a complete figment of your twisted imagination and believe me, when I say, I do not really care what you think, any time, any way.

If you can't figure out that I am bringing up your Jewish roots to try to have something for you to compare to your bigotted words about my country then you, Bozo, are stupider than I thought. Why don't you hide in your little cubicle and sort some legal papers or something instead of trying to upstage me.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •