The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When does the next episode air?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

mark grace 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-01, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mark%20grace Click to send private message to mark%20grace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When does the next episode air?"
Hi,
I'm from Australia and of course we are two weeks behind. So when episode 8 screened in the US Australia was only up to episode 6 but now I have realised that we have caught up due to the Country Music Awards...

I was wondering when Episode 9 will be on.. I don't know how much longer I can handle not knowing who gets the Fast Forward...
So I'm waiting for the posts to be updated.

The Guidos in episode 8 were so much nicer but still they are rather evil..

Mark

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When does the next episode air? sleeeve 11-14-01 1
 RE: When does the next episode air? Ruthless 11-14-01 2
   Time difference AyaK 11-14-01 3
       RE: Time difference Ruthless 11-14-01 5
   RE: When does the next episode air? mark grace 11-14-01 4
       RE: When does the next episode air? Ruthless 11-14-01 6
           RE: When does the next episode air? mark grace 11-14-01 7
               World Cup soccer AyaK 11-14-01 8
                   RE: World Cup soccer Ruthless 11-14-01 9
                       South America World Cup results AyaK 11-14-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-01, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When does the next episode air?"
Episode 9 will air on Nov. 14, in the United States and Canada...

Depending on where you live, that's either today or (for me) tomorrow.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-01, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When does the next episode air?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-01 AT 03:17 AM (EST)

It's hard working out the time difference between here and the USA. Episode 9 is on in the USA on Wednesday 14 November. Its now 14 November here in Australia, but as we are ahead of the USA, it won't be 14 November until it's 15 November here (have I confused everybody yet?)

Depending on when the person doing the summary gets around to posting it, it could be Friday in Australia before we get to see it.

Patience Mark. I know exactly how you feel. I am anxious as well.

And we won't get to see Episode 9 next week because the World Cup Soccer qualifying match is on instead and we will have to wait an extra week.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Time difference"
Well, the time difference from the US East Coast to the Australian coastal cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane) appears to be 9 hours, meaning that when E9: "The Unexpected Twist" airs tonight at 9 PM, it will be noon on Thursday in Australia (right?).

Question: would you like us to post some kind of quick summary of the events tonight, the way we do for "Survivor" (in what we call the "Official EAST COAST Spoiler Thread", because it's for people on the US East Coast ... and people on the US West Coast who want to know what happens before it airs)?

(Of cource, mark and Ruthless, I don't know when you'll see this, because my handy-dandy conversion calculation tells me it's 1:52 AM Thursday morning in Oz right now...)

11-14-01, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Time difference"
A short summary like that would be great Ayak. I don't mind spoilers. My total lack of patience means I'm the sort of person who reads the end of a book first and fast forwards a video movie.

Time differences really get to you - and to make it even more confusing, it's now 6.00 am Thursday where I am in Australia (near Brisbane), but on the rest of the east coast it's 7.00 am because they have daylight saving and my state doesn't because it fades the curtains and stops the cows from producing milk, or something like that anyway.

Of course, if anyone other than Guido gets eliminated I'll be as mad as hell, but that's the way it goes.

11-14-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mark%20grace Click to send private message to mark%20grace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When does the next episode air?"
World Cup Soccer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't wait another week.. Ohh well Ill have to read the post then hahah and cheat a little bit...

I wonder if emily will date me hahaha

11-14-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: When does the next episode air?"
I was so angry when I read a TV guide for next week and saw TAR wasn't going to be on. The soccer is from 8.00 to 10.30, and then they are having Temptation Island at 10.30. Whey couldn't they drop that for one week instead of TAR????

I don't mind watching soccer when Australia plays, my son is a real soccer fan (he also likes TAR), but he said he would much rather have the soccer.

All I can say is, Australia had better win.

11-14-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: When does the next episode air?"
Australia better win...

Remember Iran that was a Disgrace how we lost that game.. I cried myself to sleep when I heard what happend

11-14-01, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "World Cup soccer"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-01 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

A disgrace when Australia lost to Iran? That was just a friendly, wasn't it?

The U.S. lost to Iran in the first round of the 1998 friggin' World Cup (on our way to finishing last out of the 32 teams there)! But Iran's out now (thanks, Ireland -- I'm glad you qualified after knocking the Dutch out).

P.S. Looks like Australia will be facing either Uruguay (2-time World Cup champs) or Colombia (known more for their violent fans than their skill -- Argentina wouldn't even send a team there for the South American championships this year!).

11-14-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: World Cup soccer"
Thanks for the spoiler post. I've logged on at work in my lunch hour to see what was up - couldn't wait until I got home this afternoon. Sh!!! don't tell the boss!!!. It's now 1.30 pm in my part of the world.

I'm sorry Guido didn't lose, though from what has been said, they would have if Momily hadn't cheated (silly girls). Never mind, at least Guido have now used their FF and as all the other teams still in it have as well, no one will be able to get an advantage in the run home.

Re the Soccer: The qualifying game in Australia should be okay, but I'm dreading the return game in whichever country it is. Uruguay will be better than Colombia though. But Australia does have some quality players - it's just a matter of whether they can hold it together with it really matters. They held France (the current World Cup and European champions) to a 1-1 draw the other night.

The loss to Iran was in the 1998 World Cup qualifier. A stupid local idiot, who likes to disrupt as much as he can, ran onto the field and cut down the net. Australia lost all the momentum it had built up and lost the match.

11-14-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
10. "South America World Cup results"
I've been to Uruguay; Montevideo is actually quite nice. And, as it happens, your lads will get to see it as well.

Final SA qualifier results:

Brazil 3, Venezuela 0 (Brazil gets the 4th automatic spot)
Colombia 4, Paraguay 0 (and in Paraguay yet! -- 27 points, +5 GD)
Uruguay 1, Argentina 1 (27 points, +6 GD)

So Uruguay edges out Colombia by a 1-goal advantage in goal differential, and they'll be visiting Oz on the 20th.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •