The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
I was flipping through channels last night and caught his intro to the show! I just about died when they announced him!LOL The show was doing a parady off all the Bachlor/Bachlorett/Meet my Parents dating shows. Mitchell was one of the Bachlors competing for Anna Nicole! Isn't Mitchell Gay???? How weird that his DAWness reach the level of being on this show!HA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole wildchickenhunter 03-03-03 1
 RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole Swami 03-03-03 2
 RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole mistofleas 03-03-03 3
 RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole ejm92 03-03-03 4
 Anna's Potentials... jkokoj 03-03-03 5
   RE: Anna's Potentials... Silvergirl1 03-04-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
Sh*t, Imissed it. That would be funny to see. I have this picture in my mind of fat Nicole and tall skinny Mitchell together. I will bet that was a sight.
Tell us more!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
I hope he gets her.

LMAO over what a "lovely" couple they make! Imagine the children!!! (Barf noises)

Swami

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
I saw it too koko. The whole show cracked me up! Mitchell and Anna standing by each other would have made the perfect picture of Jack Spratt and his wife!

--was in the shower when she picked her final date and still doesn't know who it was

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-03-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mitchell Olsen on Anna Nicole"
Yep, I got caught watching this show as well....Mitchell is just a tad bit touched in the mind...he wrote a song for Anna, but that was not enough, Mitch was the first person eliminated from the competition because he was "Too Short" for Anna, and she feared that he loved her dog more than he loved her. I think the show is reairing a few times this week, so all Mitchell fans and bashers check it out.....the Michael Essany show, which premiered last night as well, was pretty cool, too.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Anna's Potentials..."
Meet Anna Nicole's Blind Date Dudes

Name: Jeff Hawkins
Profession: Adult industry sales
What's His Deal? This outdoorsy dude is studying to be a paramedic. Could Jeff resuscitate Anna's love life? He says he won't jump into a serious relationship unless they're both ready.

Name: Todd Kolberg
Profession: English teacher
What's His Deal? Originally from Wisconsin, Kolberg is a Harvard grad. The last book this choir director read was Ethics for a New Millennium. Could he sing his way into Anna's heart?

Name: Frank Miniaci
Profession: Independent producer
What's His Deal? This San Gabriel, California, guy is a financially secure fellow who believes his good nature and sincerity will bring out Anna Nicole's fun side.

Name: Mark Norris
Profession: Actor and truck driver
What's His Deal? A father of two who speaks three languages, Norris can drive anything--which makes him perfect for Anna, because she can't drive at all.

Name: Mitchell Olson
Profession: Performer
What's His Deal? He's a Survivor. Well, he was. The reality TV vet judges pageants in his spare time and hopes to connect with Anna over their shared love of pickles and Strawberry Quik.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anna's Potentials..."

No offense to the other dudes, but isn't Mitchell the best looking one there?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •