The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caption This Pic!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caption This Pic!"
Not the easiest pic to caption, but give it a shot!

My caption: Joanna agreed to keep the immunity idol, provided they could somehow make it look more like her.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caption This Pic! survivorscott 03-01-03 1
 RE: Caption This Pic! Dicedancer 03-01-03 2
 RE: Caption This Pic! BriarRosie 03-01-03 3
 RE: Caption This Pic! Femme 03-01-03 4
 RE: Caption This Pic! Sunny_Bunny 03-02-03 5
 RE: Caption This Pic! evanakm 03-02-03 6
 RE: Caption This Pic! sorgee 03-02-03 7
   RE: Caption This Pic! KeithFan 03-02-03 8
       RE: Caption This Pic! Sunny_Bunny 03-02-03 9
   RE: Caption This Pic! bubbastan 03-04-03 13
 RE: Caption This Pic! Q 03-03-03 10
   Or, Q 03-03-03 11
 RE: Caption This Pic! SurvivinDawg 03-04-03 12
 RE: Caption This Pic! AMAI 03-05-03 14
 RE: Caption This Pic! Oilspill 03-05-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
Joanna is listening to the voices in her head. They are telling her to shut the "F" up!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Dicedancer 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dicedancer Click to send private message to Dicedancer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
Scare me! My caption is:

" RUN!"

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-03 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-01-03 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Buffy has another vision where the First Slayer appears to impart another piece of wisdom. (Buffy hopes it's not, "Death is your gift...")

Lori

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Awwww...crap. I just knew we shouldn't have brought that demon idol into the camp."

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"if we build it, he will come"

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Ok, there is too much drama. We either have to get rid of the idol, or get rid of JoAnna"
"I agree, but which one's which?"

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
Joanna: The Exorcist Returns

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Anyone want pea soup with your manioc?"

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Anyone want pea soup with your manioc?"

You are assuming that these idiots could cook pea soup. Ahem, have you looked at their Manioc? The trantuala was lucky he got stepped on.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"The power of Christ(y) compels you! Leave this vessel of God!"

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
{in demon/orchish type voice}

Yeeeees, Master. I understand and obey.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Or,"
I just knew I should not have read that incantation, D'oh.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Yesssssss.... I can feeeel your eeeevil coursing through the Amazon!"

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
In a freak accident, Joanna goes blind. Christie figures there really IS a god, after all.

Oilspill 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oilspill Click to send private message to Oilspill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Caption This Pic!"
"Jiffy, let me run to the bathroom! That is the LAST time I mix manioc and granola!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •