The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My first song of the season..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My first song of the season..."
With the Grammies being last week and all, I thought it would be appropriate to seranade everyone with this work...

The Worst Tribe Ever

(Sung to the tune of "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones)

Thailand gave them a bad rap,
Don't know why, I watch this crap.
Two tribes in the Amazon,
Won't be long, 'til one is gone.

'Course I'm talkin' 'bout Tambaqui,
Who've been sucking in these weeks of three.
All they do is lie in bed,
And think of girls with their southern heads.

Will they shape up in time?
8 ball says all signs, point
to never

The younger ones all fantasized,
Just like stupid, horny guys.
But the fun'iest thing's the way,
Rog and Alex fight 'bout who's more gay.

Conclusion that I derived,
Tambaqui's the WORST.TRIBE.
EVER

'Til the day that they all go,
Don't know why, I still watch this show.
Having lost 4 out of 5,
Can't see how, you guys'll survive.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My first song of the season... Wheezy 03-01-03 1
 RE: My first song of the season... MakeItStop 03-01-03 2
 RE: My first song of the season... KeithFan 03-02-03 3
 RE: My first song of the season... bubbastan 03-02-03 4
 RE: My first song of the season... Bebo 03-04-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My first song of the season..."
*waves to Surv*
Cracking me up here! Hilarious!

wheeeze

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My first song of the season..."
hahaha aren't you the clever one?! Thinking of girls with their southern heads indeed!

<sings Can't see how, you guys'll survive>

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My first song of the season..."
Outstanding Job!

Funny you should mention Grammy's. Maybe with all these songs "on the charts" we need to come up with an award for survivor songs..."Jeffies"? Maybe someone can come up with a better award name.

Another idea floating around is we could "rate the record" on a 1-5 scale with = I'm not familiar with the song but I appreciate the effort to = ROFLAO - a shoe in for the Jeffie!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My first song of the season..."
Pretty darn funny Survy! You've got some talent, my friend!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My first song of the season..."
Applause! You really gave yourself a tough challenge by picking a mellow song for those bunches of hormones.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •