The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-02, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Hello, everybody!

Since Kismet has left the wolf in charge of the henhouse, the wolf is feeling like he should probably do something to pump up a little publicity for the henhouse. Yeah, you know what I mean: the writing contest!

A lot of folks are exhibiting real bravery in putting their creativity out there for everyone to see. And there's some truly amazing stuff. So go check it out!

Haven't entered a piece of your own yet? Go for it! We all know what an amazingly supportive community this is. So go! Do it!

Very quickly, a list of authors new to the competition who particularly deserve kudos for their bravery: anotherkim, BigBastard, Frau Hexe, Java, Jizzy, L82LIFE, LoudmouthLee, MandyM, NightScribe, Outfrontgirl, RudyRules, Swami, and true. Yay! You all rock!

And perhaps you had favorite writers from the last time around? Well, a lot of folks are back: dabo, Drive My Car, idiotcowboy, ItzLisa, LadyT, Lisapooh, SherpaDave, Superman, and VampKira. Woo! We rock, too!

Or maybe you're one of the folks who entered work in the SSC, but haven't put pen to paper yet this time around: aymelek, Cherberrie, dangerkitty, desert_rhino, Kismet, Kokoro, Leif Erikson, Monkeyboy, Pendragon, PeterTorque, samiam, shakes the clown, ShakesvivorBlows, Survivorchick, and volmel. C'mon back, y'all! We miss you!

So go! Click the forum right there below OT! So much good stuff, it oughta be a crime not to read it.

Write hard and clear about what hurts. - Ernest Hemingway
Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Great Post Wolf Drive My Car 02-01-02 1
 RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Rig... ItzLisa 02-01-02 2
 RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Rig... Tinkerbell 02-06-02 3
   RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Rig... moonbaby 02-06-02 4
   RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Rig... ItzLisa 02-06-02 5
 RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Rig... L82LIFE 02-12-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-02, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Great Post Wolf"
Great stuff entered this time too!!
Wow! I have read it all ,just need to take some time and post some responses. Makes me all giddy that the fresh faces are diving right in. The talent around this place just stuns me. I second Dave's invite, take a stroll over to the WSC and have a great read, and post something if you got something.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-02, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
BUMP!!!!! Come on, guys!!!

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-06-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Has everyone seen Trish's new Survivor based story in the WSC forum??

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Thanks for the reminder, Tink, I haven't been over there in a while, must see what new items our talented people have come up with!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Trish's story rocked da house, BAYBEEEEE!!!! Everyone should go read it!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-02, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shameless Plug of the Forum Right Below This One"
Bump!
There are some new stories over there that are fantastic! Samiam has written a great poem, and Supes has a very chilling story for you all to read. So, go on over there and tell them how great they are!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •