The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
....but what if it's not (by some evil twist of fate).

Someone posted this happening (which makes a lot of sense to me and it is what I'm hoping for).

>>>So it is possible that while making Lindsey believe they are willing to take votes to save her, they may really have revealed to Tom, Lex & Kelly that Lindsay has the votes in the tribe (or the ex-Borans would have figured it out anyway).

If this doesn't happen, who do you think the ex Borans would vote for if it is NOT Lindsey. Who would the mallrats vote for from ex-Boran?

It could be that a totally UNANTICIPATED person leaves that tribe. It could come down to a tie-breaker....but between who? Tom and Brandi?

I'd be totaly disgusted if the Mallrats manage to pull it off and retain their position of power but perhaps the intensity would be the unfettered joy they would display if it turns out they still have the upper hand.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... janisella 11-14-01 1
 RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... MDSkinner 11-14-01 2
   RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... Loree 11-14-01 3
       RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... Rose Red 11-14-01 4
           RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... zzz 11-14-01 5
           RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... HomeBrewer 11-14-01 6
               RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyo... Loree 11-14-01 7
 Why I think it will be a relatively... Bebo 11-15-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-01, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-01 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

We know that Kelly doesn't like Lex or Tom. Maybe she votes with the GXA for one of them (if not originally, then in the re-vote after the tie).

Just a thought

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-01, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
If Brandon and Kim P can pull it off, then I think it is possible that any member of the new Sambs is a legit guess this week. I think that Lex, Tom and Kelly are smart enough to figure out that Lindsey is the one with votes, but you never know.

If they do not figure it out, it defintiely could make for an interesting TC. Each member would be equally at risk if Lindsey is not chosen. A tie breaker could mean anything, and it is certainly possible for any of the six in this tribe to go.

Lindsey is the logical choice, but the others are all possible.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
If the SamburuBrats stick together and vote I think they would probably vote for Tom. Kelly is more their age and Kelly has stated liking Brandon and Kim. Lex seems to like them and they do have more in common with Lex than Tom. Tom is the one making the comments against Brandon. Plus I think Kim and Lindsey would notice the same sexist remarks that Kelly has complained about with Tom. So if the Brats vote together my guess would be they would target Tom as the oldest and most annoying. The other choice would be if one or more of the Brats decide to join with the ex-Borans to vote against their own. Are Brandon and/or Kim annoyed enough with Lindsey to tell on her votes and then vote against her? Or is Lindsey so worried by her own votes that she would turn against Brandon or Kim to vote with the ex-Borans and save herself. We have heard from Silas that Lindsey was closer to him (Silas) while Brandon and Kim were close to each other. I could see Lindsey freaking when she realizes Silas has been booted from the game. Knowing she has votes and that she is the 3rd wheel with the brats she might try and save herself by promising the ex-Borans her vote if they target someone other than herself. That could be the betrayal. We all think someone will turn on Lindsey. But maybe she will be the one to turn on her friends? Just a thought.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
No, it's Kelly. Tom's still there next week, surrounded by elephants. See CBS's promo for NEXT week. Too many ingenues on Samboobo leads to the girls targeting the weakest Old Boron, Kelly. She's not going to add strength to their team, and the Mallbrats short-sightedness leads to getting rid of a potential ally their own age. The CBS promo for next week says something about people formerly in power ending up in a brave new world or something(I'm paraphrasing), and that indicates to me that ALL the Mawlers end up in the merge, much to everyone in America's chagrin. THEN they freak out when they realize that it's the three of them against the world.
Susan(I'm Now a Great Journalist)Hawk's comment about targetting the weak now comes into play. Kelly. She's not on Diane's list, but...
Also, vis a vis next week's Elephant Man. It's only Tom who has been shown sick at all so far. This promo indicates to me that ALL the Mallies and Tom make it to the merge.
I know, I know, Tom was perceived as homophobic, but maybe he's not. According to another post elsewhere, he went to a VERY gay college, so he may be able to finesse Brandon.
No, this is smelling all too much like a re-run of the "Kill the Witch" campaign that CBS played out so successfully and so long against Jerri last year and now the b***h is back in the form of the Linzer Tart. She maybe around for longer than any one at this moment even BEGINS to imagine. Annoying all and sundry and not winning, but just aggravating everyone as long as she possibly can.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
Rose--

I have seen you make this Kelly argument in a number of different threads. I find it interesting that you have become so pationate a supporter of a theory you have almost no evidence to support (that does not mean you are wrong--there was no evidence that Carl would go but if someone had guessed him they would have been correct). You do not address how the old Boran left on Boran would have been stupid enough not to get word to their friends on new Samburu that Lindsey has votes (I guess you just assume they fail in this mission or just don't think of it). You fail to fully support why the GXA would go after Kelly other than to say she is "weak." But the GXA have always made strategic decisions on who to vote out (see Carl and Linda) that have not really been based on strength (other than the need to keep Frank). The GXA would most likely pick the person they thought they had the best chance to defeat in a tie breaker and least chance to pick up as an ally down the road. Kelly does not seem to fit this bill.

While you may be right that it is Kelly, it seems to be in large part a stab in the dark. Given that, it just surprises me that you have made your arguments with such overwhelming conviction and gusto.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-01, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
Lindsey is more annoying than bitchy. I see more of a Kimmi. She is no Jerri..... Kimmi left at about this time. It is now Lindsey's turn.

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-01, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If Samboohoo goes to TC, everyone assumes that it will be Lindsey"
I agree about Lindsey. I hated Jerri. But I just find Lindsey rather annoying. I don't consider her evil like I did with Jerri.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-01, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Why I think it will be a relatively predictable week"
It's November sweeps. If there were anything special to promote, CBS would be promoting it, especially since Survivor has been losing to Friends in the ratings.

This is the ultimate hype period. If there was an unpredictable booting this week, I think we'd be seeing previews to the effect of "You thought last week's episode was shocking, but you don't want to miss this week's episode either." We're not getting that, we're getting run of the mill ads. CBS doesn't want to tick off viewers by promising a big payoff that doesn't come, so they're staying low-key in their promotion this week.

I've been seeing more ads for CSI than for Survivor this week. To me, that says there's nothing special about the episode that CBS can promote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •