The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Goodbye to the SurvivorSucks Jr. Board"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
"Goodbye to the SurvivorSucks Jr. Board"
I thought everyone's opinion was welcomed with open arms here but now I'm thoroughly disgusted at several people who have appointed themselves ass masters of this board and flop about ridiculing others opinions. They are turning this board into SurvivorSucks Jr. with their elitist attitudes. Get a life will ya~!!!!

It was fun, it was real, but it wasn't real fun.
~Wallflower

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Don't leave Wall flower!! BadAs 08-15-00 1
   RE: S_T_C Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-15-00 2
       RE: S_T_C BadAs 08-15-00 3
   RE: Don't leave Wall flower!! Wallflower 08-15-00 4
       Thank you for staying, you are very... rthrills 08-15-00 5
       glad you're staying AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 6
   RE: Don't leave Wall flower!! SurvivorBlows 08-15-00 7
       RE: Don't leave Wall flower!! Murtz316 08-15-00 8
           Stay jurymember 08-15-00 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Don't leave Wall flower!!"
I do appologize for my take on the S_T_C issue, LEE was aslo in that whole SS.com BS. Hopefully they have learned from the past experience and will be more adult about it on this MB. I have posted logic, I have posted wit, I flamed once (sorry) but with only 2 shows left let's still have fun. I only have til 8-18 to play and post (hitting the beach for a week) No internet access

PLEASE my fellow posters, let's not FLAME, keep personal issue or Bias to your selves or (include the tag sarcasm ).

The webmaster have granted us this forum. Weeks ago we were on the bench watching the SS.com board. The COACH called us up from the minors. LET's make the most of it!!

PLEASE DON"T FLAME.

If anyone needs to flame. Take it out on me!! Call me what you will call me what you want! I can take it, with a

Webmaster (webby) your thoughts???

BA

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S_T_C "
I CANNOT AGREE MORE BadAs

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S_T_C "
Be the bigger man, don't respond in kind to flames. You have gained my respect for now through your reply!!!

Hopefully others will view this issue and PLAY FAIR & NICE!!!

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don't leave Wall flower!!"
Awww that is so kind of you. My faith in humanity is restored. I'm sorry I got so uppity, I guess I'm thin-skinned. It's just that first a certain person called for folks to re-examine the book cover for clues and then when I did my best brainstorming, even including photos which they had complained about a lack of, they ridiculed me for it.

As far as I know there is no Speculation board so its a sure bet this Spoiler board is going to end up with both. People don't mean any harm. We're just trying to get in on the fun which we couldn't do on SS because they locked out new members joining.

Thanks for the support and again I apologize for my outburst.
~Wallflower

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thank you for staying, you are very good"
I was looking at your pictures, and I see that you are extremly good at posting pictures and the like. We need a picture person jhere, so we definitely need you. Not too mention that you are pretty insightful to go along with the pictures. Sorry that people jumped on you. This is a no flame zone, because that is just annoying.

Keep up all the good work.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "glad you're staying"
I agree with rthrills; we need all the talent we can get on sb.com.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-00, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Don't leave Wall flower!!"
>Webmaster (webby) your thoughts???

Well, for the benefit of anyone that still wasn't sure -- yes, we're trying to keep this place as flame-free as possible.

...there's just nothing productive that comes out it and your message board suddenly turns into a mean spirited place that no one cares to be.

Murtz316 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murtz316 Click to send private message to Murtz316 Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don't leave Wall flower!!"
Don't leave. I love this board, because it finally gives people the chance to post, who couldn't at Survivor Sucks. Stay. Post. Talk to me

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stay"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 10:18 PM (EST)

Wallflower, you must stay! Have we redeemed ourselves? You have two talents (among many I'm sure): 1) picture posting; and 2) the ability to lure webmaster out of his/her shell and onto the board! Way to go! Post on!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •