The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 changes "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 changes "
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Great turnout (34) of veterans and new faces!!

Ok, not much of a surprise that Melissa left at 12

How American WILL vote Lists

We have a bunch of leaders (23)who correctly picked Melissa to be the first to go and have a score of 0:

batts, BBBlues, Breezy, CattyChat, emy, EnglProf, Glowie, Hoobie, Jags, Pooh, Magnolia Rocker, MRC, Pmons, redtree, seahorse, Snidget, SScott, Sylvester, taffnic, tannymph, TWoman, Weird Al and xwraith 27

Melissa at 11 with score of 1

Braveheart
CBailey
drooler
Icon
LIVEURBESTLIFE
zazzy

Melissa at 10 score of 2

BobLobLaw
Corvis
Dweezil
MzTee

Melissa at 7 score of 5

2centz

SHOULD/WANT LISTS

We have a sole leader here, who must has his/her finger on the pulse of America!!

Congratulations BBBlues 0

Batts 1
Breezy 1
CattyChat 1
Hoobie 1
Jags 1
redtree 1
Snidget 1
taffnic 1
TWoman 1

Braveheart 2
Engl Prof 2
MzTee 2
Seahorse 2
SScott 2
Sylvester 2
Weird Al 2

BobLobLaw 3
drooler 3
emy 3
Glowie 3
Magnolia Rocker 3
MRC 3
xwraith27 3

CBailey 4
Dweezil 4
Icon 4
Pmons 4
tannymph 4

Pooh 5
LIVEURBESTLIFE 5
zazzy 5

Corvis 6

2centz 7

If you want to still enter, you can do so for both lists...but you will get a +6 penalty for joining 1 week late. Entries are open until week 3 (March 28)

Remember you can no longer change your should/want lists.

If you want to change your Will list you can do so with a +4 penalty and the deadline is March 21, 2006 at 8pm est

Week 1 lists

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Look what you can win!! emydi 03-16-06 1
 RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 ... Snidget 03-20-06 2
   RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 ... emydi 03-21-06 3
 RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 ... 2Centz 03-21-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Look what you can win!!"
Survivor Scott~~

I must sincerely apologize for its lateness--but plz wear it w/ pride!!

Courtesy of Tribey

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 changes "
I'm going to make a change and eat the point...

12.Melissa
11.Kevin
10.Paris
9. Ace
8. Bucky
7. Lisa
6. Elliott
5. Mandisa
4. Katharine
3. Kellie
2. Taylor
1. Chris - American Idol

I swapped Ace with Katharine. I think my early suprise boot was off seeing the show last week and percolating on it.

I may be too wishy washy for this game

03-21-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 changes "
a UNC fan wishy washy NO WAY

You get 4 points for each change...do you still want to change just 2 spots and this early before the week you think they will go...it might be better to wait to see what happens if you still think Kevin will go this week...usually you only change if you think you have this week's pick wrong...

you can edit your post until 7:59 p.m. est tonite

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI5 PTTE Week 1 results-Week 2 changes "
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Coming into week two in LAST PLACE, just as I planned... nowhere to go but up!

Here's my modified list:

1. Melissa - gone last week
2. Lisa
3. Kevin
4. Bucky
5. Kelly
6. Ace
7. Paris
8. Elliot
9. Mandisa
10. Taylor
11. Chris
12. Katharine - winner

I'm so bad at this I should give up trying to win and just go for maximum points.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •