The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Happy, happy birthday wishes to a great guy. At least that's what Buggy tells me.

While I was out Christmas shopping I found a few things I thought you'd like. First, in case you don't have your stocking hung by the chimney yet...

Next, what would you expect to get from someone named lights?

And finally, a bowl for you to fill with snacks and dip for race days.

Have a good one Zuma! *bump & run baby, bump and run*

Don't tell Buggy I'm flirting with her hubby, k?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Drive My Car 12-16-04 1
   Well? northernlights 12-17-04 13
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Glow 12-16-04 2
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Wheezy 12-16-04 3
   RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Drive My Car 12-16-04 4
       RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Wheezy 12-17-04 14
   RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! true 12-16-04 6
   one more thing true 12-16-04 8
       RE: one more thing Wheezy 12-17-04 15
   RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Schnookie Palookie 12-16-04 9
       RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Wheezy 12-17-04 16
 Have a great birthday, Zuma! moonbaby 12-16-04 5
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! true 12-16-04 7
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Asrai 12-17-04 10
 RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! AugustGirl 12-17-04 11
   RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! greenmonstah 12-17-04 12
       RE: Happy Birthday Zuma! Zuma 12-19-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"

He gets his gift from me later *wink wink*

The Old guy is home today too!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Well?"
I know *I'm* anxious to hear all about what you gave Zuma for his birthday.

Loved the picture of the Bug and Hampster couples. *wolf whistle* I remember talking to you that day.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Happy Birthday, Zuma! Have a great day.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Happy birthday to my real-life friend!!

Much love.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
OMG! Who is that ugly woman with all the chins?

I'm still not at work, cuz I got a flat tire!

12-17-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"

That's me!

*blush*

chins are the new lips

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"

Great pic! Wow Buggy, your hair is getting long! (oh, and you weren't kidding that Mr Wheezy is cute. DAMN! I may have to fight Landru for him. WOWEE!)

12-16-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "one more thing"
Notice how this pic is only above the waist? That's because Buggy is standing on a box to make her as tall as Wheezy.

12-17-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: one more thing"

And I forgot to balance a beer on her head, dang it.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Have a terrific birthday Zuma! *HUGS*

*smoochies* to all you wonderful people! What a great pic!

12-17-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"

Nookie, I am feeling like something's missing this time of year... *sniffle*

*blush*

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Have a great birthday, Zuma!"
Here's the cake!

Enjoy the day!

12-16-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Happy Birthday Steve! Gee, looks like Lights got you all the kewl gifts. So, I'll just proclaim you King for a Day! Buggy will be your love slave, and she'll wait on you hand and foot for the entire day! ENJOY!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Damn Zuma, Lightsy sure did hook you up with the prezzies!!! I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

I am swooning over your pic with your oh so lovely wife and the fabulous Wheezys!!! What a hot lookin' bunch!

*Birthday Smoochies*

Crafted in the spirit of Christmas & Friendship by Mon Cherie!
I Will Arrive...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Happy belated Birthday Zuma! I hope you had a great day!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
I am part of the day late club too.

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Day Late Club rools.

Zuma 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-04, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zuma Click to send private message to Zuma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Happy Birthday Zuma!"
Thank you all for the great Birthday wishes..I'm not on the board very often so this was a great suprise...Thanks lights those Martin gifts were Great.....and True your Gift was Bogus....LOL

Damn! Didnt get Tubed on the 16th

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •