The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me..."
Or does Roger seem a bit too familiar? If I could ask him just one question, it would clear up a lot of things in my mind.

Roger, do you know what brunch is?

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me... PepeLePew13 02-21-03 1
 RE: Is it just me... Swami 02-21-03 2
 RE: Is it just me... FesterFan1 02-21-03 3
 RE: Is it just me... tribephyl 02-21-03 4
   RE: Is it just me... AZ_Leo 02-21-03 5
       RE: Is it just me... tribephyl 02-21-03 6
   RE: Is it just me... Rosewood 02-22-03 7
 RE: Is it just me... evanakm 02-22-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me..."
I think Rodger from S2 and Rush Limbaugh Frank from S3 morphed into one! I'm still waiting for MB to jump out from behind a bush to say that it's a special effects trick by his graphic designers to merge these two and create a virtual contestant.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me..."
Roger does not do brunch. They might serve quiche.

Swami

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me..."
Roger, do you know what brunch is?

ROFL! Check his pack for antlers while you're at it.

Fester

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me..."
+
=

tribephyl

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me..."
You should put a warning in your subject line when you post something like this. I just finished hooking up my brand new 21" graphics quality monitor and this was the first post I opened. You should have seen the cats jump when I screamed.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me..."
...lol...

So sorry. Since I can't change the orig. subject line. I will add a disclaimer here.

*Post may cause detrimental side-effects such as; yet not limited to, mild turrets syndrome, paranoia, loss of breath, heart failure, queasiness, siezures, flatulence, loss of sight, and IBS(irritable bowel syndrome). This in no way is intended as an actual birth record, nor is it intended to actually represent any actual person, living or dead. If it hits a little too close to home, than I feel sorry for you.

tribephyl

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it just me..."
Tribephyl- that combination is more scary by virtue of the fact that it goes beyond looks. Bigotted and out of whack... what a scary combination. I mean, REALLY scary. Roger scares me almost as much as Joanna.

I laughed myself silly, though. Thanks.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it just me..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-03 AT 01:27 AM (EST)

Yes, Roger=Frank v.2, but this whole season is a repeat of Africa. Everything right down to the fact that nobody could swim in the river in Africa, and nobody would really want to swim in the river in the Amazon. But there is one saving grace: there is no Ethan and no Kim Johnson this time, so we hopefully won't get a Final 2 with the combined personality of the immunity idol.

The Tam-Boran tribe is full of a bunch of annoying egomaniacs, but at least they're competent enough that we don't have to listen to them always yakking about how hard done by they are, being stuck all alone with no 5 star hotels in sight.

The Jamburu tribe, on the other hand, can't find the time to do any work, because most people's busy schedule is filled with too much sleeping, bickering, and boiling their underwear.

Other parallels:

JoAnna = Linda
Janet = Diane
Dave = Young Carl
Daniel = Clarence (I loved Clarence, but Dan will get axed the same way C.B. did)
Ryan = Silas
Jenna = Lindsey
Rob = Brandon (I mean this as a compliment)
Hiedi = Kelly G

Expect Alex to get all paranoid around the merge and become the resident expert on what everyone else is thinking, because you know his gut told him so.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •