The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"greatest moments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bongo 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-01, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongo Click to send private message to bongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"greatest moments"
okay these are my picks for the five greatest moments from last night's show, episode 5.

1. the natives laughing as the stupid americans herded the goats

2,3,4,5. silas's face as jeff read the votes

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: greatest moments Styxfan 11-09-01 1
   RE: greatest moments Rose Red 11-10-01 2
       RE: greatest moments I_AM_HE 11-11-01 3
   RE: greatest moments Lightmage81 11-11-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: greatest moments"
You forgot the scene where Tom and Lex were trying to pull the tick out of Lindsey's a$$. Tom's smile was priceless. He looked like he had just won the lottery or something.

The switch scene was pretty funny too. I loved all the stunned looks when Jiffy gave them their new buffs.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-01, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: greatest moments"
There were soooo many, it's hard to choose.
I guess Mamakim's shuddering and/or gagging as Silas moved past her at the TC to exit.
The smiles on Teresa's face all the way through the show make me almost burst out laughing.
Silas telling Clarence and/or Ethan that "Frank was the major backstabber."
The looks on ALL of their faces when Jeff asks for their buffs. ( I thought for a second that it was some indecent proposition, like he wanted them to strip to their buffs, i.e. get naked. I have never heard the word buff used before in this context. Why didn't he say "Give me your bandanas?")
Ethan's needy look whenever he and Mamakim conferred. He NEEDS her. He's now lost without her. They are that's left of the Boron, except for Clarence and he doesn't count.
Mamakim's identifying with the matriarchal heard of elephants as they passed by. She was getting a major omen/clue. In this moment I swear she's morphed into Tina Wesson."Oh, all the male elephants are following the mother....Hmmm...."
The CUs of her tapping her finger to her 58-year-old lips. That's always the signal for "Something's up!" in Boron-land.
Ethan's face when he said, "But I'm a professional athlete! I've never thrown anything in my life!" And his sudden realization that like now was a good time to start.
Ethan on Silas -"He's my biggest threat!"
All of the New Borons looking at the puzzle, then looking at Silas running around, then looking at the puzzle, then looking at Silas running around.
Silas'"I'm so ****ed" look as he and Frank and Teresa headed into the Boron camp, both of them SUDDENLY 20 years younger.
Brandon's Gay Pride moments, which where the most sensible things he's said so far.
The Playskoolers sleeping, then plotting in their three white mosquito nets, like pod people in "The "Matrix".
Lindsey and Kim P. THROWING themselves at Tom and Lex upon their arrival in Sambooboo. What else could they do? Their new strategies?
The look on Kelly's face when she saw what she's up against with these two li'l darlin's.
Lindsey flipping out, and then cut to the dung beetle climbing up a pile of ****.
The antelope, of course.
Frank's "Boy, am I happy!" speech at Tribal Council.
Jiffy Fop's new found sadism in the last threatening sentence about "The Merge".
I could go on and on. After this the whole studpendous swap, everything else is going to be anti-climatic, I'm afraid. Or will it? Marky Mark's got a few more twists up his SLEEVE??? He's got to keep topping himself, and now with everyone thinking/waiting for Lindsey to get it, well, that's a little dull.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-01, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: greatest moments"
lol, i agreed with everything you said, up until the "newfound sadism"

there's nothing new about that!

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-01, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: greatest moments"
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest moment of any Survivor so far must definately be the tick-up-Lindsey's-butt scene......

the look on Lindsey's face made her look like she was at the receiving end of a really nasty A$$ F$&K

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •