The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About tonights episode(spoilers)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About tonights episode(spoilers)"
I heard that Keith,Tara,Charla,and Dave will get control back tonight,does anybody know if that's true?

Also,is it just me or does anyone else want to see the newbies come out and stand up for themselves!! Dave is the only one who had the guts to come out and face the music!!

Charla needs to stop crying and grow a set!!! The same for Tara and Keith!!!What are your opinions???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About tonights episode(spoilers... Lahela 09-03-03 1
 RE: About tonights episode(spoilers... goddessofgoalies 09-03-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About tonights episode(spoilers)"
Not sure if they do in fact gain control, but I do wish the 4 of them would stand firm together and come out of hiding and put those losers in their place. I'd like to see them smack that rediculous smile of of acne Amy's face!

goddessofgoalies 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goddessofgoalies Click to send private message to goddessofgoalies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: About tonights episode(spoilers)"
I think that both Keith and Dave handled it very well tonight. I never thought when Keith came on that he would act as mature and intelligent as he has turned out to be (must have been when he was competing to get on, he said something stupid.....) But I'm glad he handled things with Zach the way he did. Zach's an idiot. Charla- well I wish she would stand up for herself. But some people are not like that. Tara- I would think that she would be able to do better and SAY SOMETHING.But Dave demonstrated to everyone the appropriate way of handling things I do hope the four of them survive until the bitter end because whatever two of the four win, I'm sure they would want to share their happiness with the other two, they have seemed pretty tight despite opposition. I just hope by the end all of the old guests will get what they deserve. I swear- I'm a child and family therapist and they acted like the children in my residential cottage for emotionally disturbed children. I wanted to start pulling them aside for some one on one behavior management and then for some group social skills therapy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •