The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"On with the spoilin'..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

King William 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-01, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20William Click to send private message to King%20William Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"On with the spoilin'..."
So how solid are the pre swap Borans? I mean it's not like Mamakim or Kelly or Clarence thought they were safe before the switch. They read the alliance as Lex/Tom/Ethan and us the hired help.

Lex and Tom have Kelly under their thumb in Sam camp for the moment, but what happens when Brandi and Lil Bit try to recruit her? I'm assuming that Brandi and Lil Bit will look to their own survival as soon as Silas is suspiciously in the Loser Lodge. Her survival might just improve, depends on...

MamaKim

She just assumed control in Boran camp and her right and left are Frank and Teresa. OFA just took over. Is she going to remain loyal to Tom, Lex, and Ethan, when she knew she was on the block next? I don't think it's a foregone conclusion. Is Clarence a target? or is Ethan? Maybe she'll sell Teresa to keep herself alive til the merge.

Its going to be about post merge now, even IC wins take a back seat. Contrary to Susan's column strong people are not that important anymore, as long as your voting block is better off with them gone.

So is it really a simple 6 versus 2 versus 3? maybe.

I think Clarence and Ethan are right to be paranoid, but I think
Samburu will "lose" next time so that Boran can find out whether they now own both camps. Bye bye Whineycow, I hope.

So the merge happens at ep 8 (one vote late) or ep 9 (two votes late)?

lets say the new Sam's caught on and get rid of Lindsay. Boran controls both camps but who controls Boran?

E/T/L are divided by camp boundaries. They are the favorites right now.

Kim and Kelly probably want to improve their positions in Boran
and forging bonds with former ememies might do it. If they do They could form a wild new alliance post merge, and screw ETL.

Of course what will happen is lindsay, teresa, clarence, brandon, frank, and kim will be picked off one by one and than will sweep immunity to keep Tom and Tom will get the million until Lndsay takes it from him in a sexual harassment lawsuit and marries Silas and they have dumb whining kids...

Its late, even in California...

Hope this spurs useful spoiling.

King William

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •