The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Shows Suck!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mario5o 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mario5o Click to send private message to mario5o Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Shows Suck!"
Looking for a change of pace and something interesting? Go to: http://www.freewebs.com/mario5o/
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Shows Suck! seahorse 12-06-04 1
   RE: TV Shows Suck! dabo 12-06-04 3
       RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 17
           RE: TV Shows Suck! dabo 12-06-04 20
 RE: TV Shows Suck! clemsonbeav 12-06-04 2
   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 5
       RE: TV Shows Suck! PepeLePew13 12-06-04 6
           RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 14
               RE: TV Shows Suck! dabo 12-06-04 15
                   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 21
 RE: TV Shows Suck! weltek 12-06-04 4
   RE: TV Shows Suck! dabo 12-06-04 7
   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 8
 RE: TV Shows Suck! nailbone 12-06-04 9
   RE: TV Shows Suck! clemsonbeav 12-06-04 12
       RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 23
   RE: TV Shows Suck! MTW1961 12-06-04 16
       If you like that, clemsonbeav 12-06-04 19
   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 27
 RE: TV Shows Suck! dabo 12-06-04 10
   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 28
 RE: TV Shows Suck! Estee 12-06-04 11
 RE: TV Shows Suck! KeithFan 12-06-04 13
   RE: TV Shows Suck! Estee 12-06-04 18
   RE: TV Shows Suck! mario5o 12-06-04 29
 didn't you find it odd... cqvenus 12-06-04 22
   *Stalk* Captain_Savem 12-06-04 24
   RE: didn't you find it odd... mario5o 12-06-04 25
       RE: didn't you find it odd... dabo 12-06-04 26
           RE: didn't you find it odd... mario5o 12-06-04 30
 Can't Be a Spammer MTW1961 12-06-04 31
   RE: Can't Be a Spammer mario5o 12-06-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Rory's my favorite sheepdog.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
That's Buddy the poodle.

SMILES ARE FREE

12-06-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mario5o Click to send private message to mario5o Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
It looks like my poodle is drawing more attention than me.

12-06-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
That's the wonderful wacky world of OT for you, these things happen. Feel free to read some of the other threads and comment if you have anything to contribute, we're really a pretty fun group once you get to know us. Besides, I think most of us understand the difference between someone trying to promote their own meritorious work vs. someone just trying to sell other people's money.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Apparently he forgot that he posted the same thing over on the Story Competition board: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID31/532.shtml.

12-06-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Just trying to attract some attention. Can't blame a fellow for that now can you?

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Except this particular kind of DAW-dom isn't allowed here -- you might want to check the guidelines at the very top of the page, particularly the section about posting the same message across different forums.

You want attention? Try applying to be on a reality show.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

12-06-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I opologize for my error on double posting. I had not read the guidlines. I merely entered the forum according to it's name 'off-topic'. So I thought my post applied. I'm trying to direct people to reading more.

12-06-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Reading is fundamental.

12-06-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
That's my point. I write for the young adult and children's genre.
Anything that gets them to read should be cherished. In that regard, I really admire all that J. K. Rowlings has done to stimulate children's desire for reading.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I see you have a poodle. Clueless had a sheepdog named Rory.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

-sorry, I haven't chimed in on an ad thread in awhile

12-06-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I think Lenny the AIDS vampire is a kinda wickedly neat concept though, don't you.

Anyway, this is an ad thresd?!! I thought Mario just wanted our opinions about his site.

SMILES ARE FREE

12-06-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Glad I caught your attention.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I think it's pretty boring, actually.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

12-06-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Well, that was my favorite part! No sense of art, I tell ya, Boner.

12-06-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I've had children look at it and they like it. I've seen better and I've seen worse.
I tried by best. That's all one can do.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
This was my favorite part of the site:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Another Mon Cherie masterpiece!

12-06-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
19. "If you like that, "
Check this out!

12-06-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
27. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Sorry about that. It's a free site and they've been doing upgrading. I have trouble getting in myself sometimes. So I can't really complain.

10. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

WOW!

Hm, the Acme Sheepdrier vanished.
http:/ /www.freewebs.com/mario5o/1zfarmer13.jpg

12-06-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
28. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Now THAT'S funny!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
I went into WalMart the other day and handed out circulars for the sales in the local small shops. For some strange reason, this offended the management...

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Mario has a poodle named Buddy.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Is this what it takes to get you away from your rice pan and posting again? In that case, I'd like to mention my collection of banners that lead to fun and interesting educational sites. I get a penny for every six hundred clicks!

12-06-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
29. "RE: TV Shows Suck!"
Help! The dog is stealing the show.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "didn't you find it odd..."

... that your identical post on this forum was deleted?

cuz i alerted it for being spam yesterday. and you're back today with the same post.

good luck with your book. but you might want to try to go about promoting it in a different way.

~ cq

friends first, favors later

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-06-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "*Stalk*"
I prefer favors first friends later

The Evolution Continues...

12-06-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: didn't you find it odd..."
Yes, I did. And I'd wondered where it went.
It's the first time I'm trying this and obviously I'm not going about it right.
But let me say that I am really sorry if I've done something wrong. I just wanted to make my name known to people, and perhaps get a discussion going on the merits of reading. Apparently, it's taken a totally different turn.
Thank you for wishing me well. But if you feel this thread is inappropriate and needs to be pulled, you may put in another alert.

12-06-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: didn't you find it odd..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

LOL! Well, you certainly got our attention. Mostly we are in support of reading around here. There's another thread going today about A Series of Unfortunate Events. Now, is that just ironic or what?

12-06-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
30. "RE: didn't you find it odd..."
I'm glad I at least succeeded in that small capacity. To answer your question, I suppose it is I who may be the cause of the unfortuante events.
This is the first time I'm putting my work out to the public. And aside from trying to get my name known, I'm really looking for some honest feedback on what people think. I was hoping to generate some discussion on it. Instead that did not materialize, and I did not get the constructive feedback I was looking for.
I do appreciate, though, the positive way you, yoursef, have received me. And I thank you for that.
I meant in no way to raise such a stir.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Can't Be a Spammer"
Cuz he keeps responding to our posts. So he must be a new peep!

Welcome mario. Stick around and you'll have some fun with us. Read the guidelines first, read some of the threads from the last few days to get the feel for how things work around here, and before long, you'll find that we are a very accepting bunch, always looking for new viewpoints.

Another Mon Cherie masterpiece!

12-06-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Can't Be a Spammer"
Well thank you so much for that warm welcome! I was wondering if I'd stumbled into a lion's den.
I really am sincere when I say I'm looking for some honest feedback on the merits of my work.
I've started reading some of the other threads, especially the one on Lemony Snickett, and I'm impressed at the quality of the discussion. THAT was the kind of response I'd hoped to get.
Anyway, you've restored a bit of my self-respect, and I thank you for that.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •