The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
1. You know, the guys in high school who had to tell us all how cool they were usually turned out to be the biggest jerks...........I had a real deja vu moment last night watching the "men" bond and strut.

2. Why did the men assume that the women would be crying and at a total loss? What does this say about the women in their lives? Have they never watched Survivor? Alicia? Tina? Susan? Kathy? Hello? Even Zoe could have kicked most of their asses at the game and in life in general.

3. How can you be on Survivor SIX, Janet, and NOT know it is going to be physically challenging? Have you lived under a rock? Couldn't you have caught at least one episode on tape somewhere?

4. Someone smack Jenna now. And who does she model swimsuits for? Skanky Hos R Us? She is fast becoming the stupidest person on TV. Washing out your underwear???? WTF???????

5. Little men need the validation of big knives. I kept waiting for someone to get sliced...I see blood in their futures. Someone's tool is going to get out of hand.

6. Did I miss the contest for elementary school children: Create the Survivor Immunity Idol? Was it some tie-in with Crayola or Play-Dough that I missed? I sincerely hope no "professional" was paid for the work that went into that object.

7. Deaf or not, Christy, when the tribe walks off en mass, you do **not* stand there and watch. You are not blind. FOLLOW THEM.

8. Daniel and Ryan have to feel like the biggest schmuks in the entire world. I cannot believe that they continued to botch that balance beam even while they crawled across it. It was pathetic. I have never laughed so hard at two Survivors in a challenge in the history of the series. Sometimes there is justice in the world, isn't there?

9. While it pissed me off that the men assumed the women were boohooing and failing, it pissed me off even more to see that they pretty much were. Is it editing or were they really that inept? Repeat after me girls--Shelter. Food. Fire. They had a flint and steel and kerosene--how could they **not** get a fire started? It should have been difficult for them to keep **from** blowing the place up with those items. Did they spend more time worrying about which bikini to bring than reading up on basic wilderness skills (okay, that answer is obvious)

10. Jiffy looks just yummy, doesn't he?

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... LadyT 02-15-03 1
   RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... TechNoir 02-16-03 9
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... Survivorerist 02-15-03 2
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... MellowYellow 02-15-03 3
   Camera Presence ivoryElephant 02-16-03 4
       RE: Camera Presence TeamJoisey 02-16-03 5
       RE: Camera Presence MellowYellow 02-16-03 8
           Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? bubbastan 02-16-03 10
               RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? PepeLePew13 02-16-03 11
                   RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? Rebel Crown 02-16-03 12
                   RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? Wheezy 02-16-03 13
                       RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? PepeLePew13 02-16-03 14
                   RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? bubbastan 02-19-03 17
               RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? Survivorerist 02-16-03 15
                   RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania? bubbastan 02-19-03 18
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... Efjendar 02-16-03 6
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... I_AM_HE 02-16-03 7
 RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid Peo... Sunny_Bunny 02-17-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
1. I hate Jenna with a hatred that I haven't had since Cleosarah. Is there more than one brain cell working there girl? Clean underwear over shelter and food? Yep, if I die of hunger, it will be ok because hey, I have clean underwear on that I cleaned in our one pot.

2. Ok Dave, rocket scientist buy. I knew Colby Donaldson, and you son, are no Colby Donaldson.

3. Daniel, even though I am a girl, I felt for you. Going over that log that many times must have hurt like hell on your balls.

4. Christy, I understand that you have a disability, but SPEAK UP! When everyone is walking away, ask them where they are going!

5. Oh and Rob, I really wish I knew Will Kirby and you son, are no Will Kirby.

But I loved the comment Jiffy Probst said at the end!

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
I just think Jenna should have brought truckloads of panty liners as her luxury item. I always wondered who bought those.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-15-03, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
>>>I have never laughed so hard at two Survivors in a challenge in the history of the series.<<<

What about Prince John and the General in the rowing relay challenge?

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-03, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
So true!

I guess I'm a practical gal, but if I were headed to the Amazon for Survivor I don't think my matching leopard print Victoria's Secret would have been my underwear of choice,unless I was planning on seducing a wild cat.

Yes, somebody slap her!

Janet, Janet, Janet! Eva Gabor would be doing better than you in the wild!

Ryan and Daniel looked like fools and they deserved to have their over inflated little things get scrapped on the log.

I agree with your take on Christy, she needs to assert herself. The others won't be making the effort to initiate communication.

I think most of these survivors would die if they were dropped off in Rio De Janeiro during Carnival without a camera crew! What nobody speaks English?

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-16-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Camera Presence"

How did Jenna get cast on the show?

She has NO camera presence. She looks down and away and mumbles

It is like she is scared of the camera

"To the other three out there, break a leg.... and I mean it." - Helen Glover

Congratulations Alex winner of S6

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Camera Presence"
Jenna.
Two words: Swimsuit. model.

She's there for us to laugh at.

Hey didn't your momma tell you to always have on clean underwear? You never know what might happen. You might need to flash some men to manipulate them.

All those stereotypes in one contestant. Its a beautiful thing.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-03, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Camera Presence"
Maybe MB saw her camera presence from a different angle....other than sitting up.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
To my knowledge, there have been only 3 Suvivors from PA:
1.Ambore - clueless, boring, and unable to function without the Queen of Evil to pull on her leash
2. Kim P - Okay, after being cast on a national tv show, she lands the glamourous and prestigious post-Survivor gig as a dog walker......
3. Jenna - who looks to be the worst of the bunch --trailer trash with an un-natural fixation with her "dark places".

I happen to live in PA, and we're not all like this. Most of us actually have more than 5 functioning brain cells. MB must have some sort of grudge against my state to keep casting such pathetic representation.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
No kidding! I'm starting to wonder if VampKira is hiding out of shame at how Pennsylvanians are being portrayed on Survivor.

Seriously... my wife and I have been to PA a few times now and we've encountered some real nice people -- nicer than the peeps we've come across in the states of New York and Michigan during our frequent weekend trips.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
<<nicer than the peeps we've come across in the states of New York and Michigan during our frequent weekend trips.>>

I'm so sorry to hear this about Michigan, Pepe. I always try to be nice to skunks.

Of couse, one does not see very many skunks in Detroit; well, until baseball season begins, anyway.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"

Sorry about those Michiganderanians, Pepe...but really...who could be nicer than me?

Ok, moving on.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
Wellllll, you're way over on the other end of Michigan from Detroit, right? There you go. I just haven't run into you yet.

Kissing-up to avoid getting whacked, but it's about as inevitable as death and taxes.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

02-19-03, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
Thanks Pepe! For my part, I've always been kind to "striped kitties", and they are not uncommon visitors, who seem to appreciate the forests and fields of PA, not to mention the occasional unattended garbage cans. My dog, on the other hand, learned the hard way that it doesn't pay to be inhospitable to black and white striped visitors.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-16-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
>>>MB must have some sort of grudge against my state to keep casting such pathetic representation.<<<

>>>To my knowledge, there have been only 3 Suvivors from PA<<<

Hey that's untrue, you're forgetting Gervase...okay bad example.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

02-19-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Why Does MB hate Pennsylvania?"
Hey Survy, you are right, I'm busted. I did forget about Gervase. Well, at least he had a personality (apparently one that I found unforgetable), so that's something.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-03, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
5. Little men need the validation of big knives. I kept waiting for someone to get sliced...I see blood in their futures. Someone's tool is going to get out of hand.

The guys even brought them to the challenge. They shoulda use the machetes to slit their wrists the THIRD time on the balance beam.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
Someone's tool is going
>to get out of hand.

I think that's why they separated the men and the women

>6. Did I miss the contest
>for elementary school children: Create
>the Survivor Immunity Idol? Was
>it some tie-in with Crayola
>or Play-Dough that I missed?
>I sincerely hope no "professional"
>was paid for the work
>that went into that object.

I'm telling you: Rob Dicanio! (sp?)

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Misc. Thoughts About Stupid People"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-03 AT 01:38 AM (EST)

I love the stupidity...I live for it....It's what makes the show worth watching...Its..oh..ahem....sorry.

1. Gotta agree Kim, the locker room bonding was really "special" as was the horn dogging during tribal council. But you gotta love Jeffs reaction to it!! There is life in that guy after all.

2. As for why they thought they were going to just rock the house over the women--MB must have made "male testostorone levels well over brain cells" part of this seasons criteria. But hey, at least we will have something cool to write about now.

3. Maybe she was watching the Bachelor. You only have to survive 24 other pathetic souls and a jerk holding a rose.

4 & 5. Perfection...wish I had said that!

6. Yes, the idol is ugly. Yes the idol is pathetic. But at least it doesn't look like Pier One Imports blew up over the tribal council set!

7. Does anyone else wonder why she didn't think about some of the things she whined about BEFORE she applied for the show?!

8. Slip sliding away...slip sliding away. The nearer the destination, the more the slip sliding away. Balls hurt..nuff said.

9. It's editing (as well as stupidity) Its more important to perpetuate the stereotype that women can't get along together. If course, fighting about important things like which men are "hotties" and whos thong is the sexiest under a roof, next to a fire, while eating something would be better...but hey, this IS a thread devoted to stupidity.

SunnyBunny

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •