The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***NEW CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THRESD, BYE BYE SILAS!***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"***NEW CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THRESD, BYE BYE SILAS!***"
Character Development Works, goddamnit

Anyway... Lets start from the beginning...

As the Previews show... Food is scarse at Boron... and who is likely to blame? CB of course... and the way his character is being developed, It seems to be almost apparent.

Brandon has made wonderful powermoves in regards to showing his leadership. Brandon also works, according to Punk Daddy and Massa Tom. Lil' Kim also looks to be at a focal point of strength. Who's weak over there? Simple. Bleeding Cow Linds would be at a major disadvantage. Come to think of it, all of the mallrats are in a load of trouble. I'm sure The OFA will not forget. Lets look at it like this...

Since the merge tends to happen 5-5... I will assume Linds will be the last out before merger..

Leaving: Brandon, LilKim, Kelly, Tom, Lex, MamaKim, Clarence, Frank, Ethan, and Theresa...

From there.. you can expect the Boron bond to be strong, and the samburu one to be weak. Brandon and Little Kim will go too.. Because of the newly rejuvinated OFA.

Anyway...

Moocow out next ep!

(Woooohooo... Special thanks to all of my OT buddies, especially the tag team combination of SamIAm and Boomer Thank you for the sig. Thank you, my OT buddies for making me smile 24/7 )

"What you call the disease, I call the remedy, and what you call the cause, I call the cure" -TMMB

"Moscow's in ashire, whats the problem? Should I throw my tammy in the ring and run for presidente?" - Trashcan Sinatras

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***NEW CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TH... coolbeans56 11-08-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbeans56 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbeans56 Click to send private message to coolbeans56 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ***NEW CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THRESD, BYE BYE SILAS!***"
I like the theory, but I think Brandon is coming to his own.

He is showing large dislike for lil'Kim and "I am going to cry again all episode" Lindsey. He may get together with Punk Daddy, and Ethan. I see Lex and Ethan very strong, and if Brandon can cash in on that, then maybe he has a chance.

His strategy of drawing votes to him is excellent... but those damn girls are going to mess it up. If I were Tom, Lex or Kelly, I would see that Lindsey was ballin for a reason....

Also, Brandon seemed instumental this week to winning that immunity (we all know New-Boran threw it) but he was agressive, and he putting his share in. His storyline isn't done yet.

Also, Brandon's confession that he was glad he was gay because he could stand those women had me ROLLING!!!!!!

my two cents,
coolbeans56

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •