The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's time for Rob to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SUEB 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SUEB Click to send private message to SUEB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's time for Rob to go"
Does anyone else think that it is time for Butch, Matt and Christy to pick off Rob- they can get Heidi and Jenna anytime they want but Rob has proven that he will turn on anyone who gets in his way- I would REASLLY hate to see get any further.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's time for Rob to go AZ_Leo 04-29-03 1
 RE: It's time for Rob to go CSHS79 04-29-03 2
   RE: It's time for Rob to go CSHS79 05-12-03 7
 RE: It's time for Rob to go ejm92 04-29-03 3
 RE: It's time for Rob to go I_AM_HE 04-29-03 4
 RE: It's time for Rob to go moonbaby 04-29-03 5
 RE: It's time for Rob to go cqvenus 05-01-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
You probably want to head over to bashers for this. You'll see why most are anxious for Heidi and Jenna before Rob.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
Okay let's get rid of Rob but does it really matter the order the men leave since it's a woman's turn to win Survivor again,as this history will remind you----
Survivor 1---Richard Hatch (man)
Survivor 2---Tina Wesson (woman)
Survivor 3---Ethan Zohn (man)
Survivor 4---Vecepia Towery (woman)
Survivor 5---Brian Heidick (man)

So of the 3 women left which one would you like to win?My vote goes to Christy since she deserves it the most, not either of the
bimbos.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
Okay let's get rid of Rob but does it really matter the order the men leave since it's a woman's turn to win Survivor again,as this history will remind you----
Survivor 1---Richard Hatch (man)
Survivor 2---Tina Wesson (woman)
Survivor 3---Ethan Zohn (man)
Survivor 4---Vecepia Towery (woman)
Survivor 5---Brian Heidick (man)

So of the 3 women left which one would you like to win?My vote goes to Christy since she deserves it the most, not either of the bimbos.

Wasn't I right that it was once again a woman's turn to win? Okay
I would have prefered it to be Christy but at least Rob didn't get the million or even second place 100,000.
But there's always next season if we really want to break this chain of whether a man or woman wins.I say who cares as long as it's interesting to watch.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-29-03, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
Putting all of the spoilers that I know aside, I'm pulling for Rob and Matthew to win. Rob really has no chance of winning because of the way he has turned against people, but the guy knows the game and he represents the true Survivor fan in us all. Since this is the Fanatics board, I'll be nice to everybody....I'd only be upset with the outcome of this game if Heidi or Jenna wins. Personally, before this season started, I figured that it would finally be time to break the chain of Man/Woman winners, so before the season I picked a man to win and I'm still thinking along the same lines.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
yeah, they could get rid of him anytime, but they owe him one. plus the longer they have to impress upon him, the liklier they might be to get his vote

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
Hi SUEB, welcome! He might just stick around, and here's why:
I think Rob is the perfect person for any of the other remaining players to take to the final 2. He has changed alliances a few times-and the three jury members have a legit bone to pick with him. Dave for the defunct guys alliance, Deena for her alliance with Rob, and Alex for HIS alliance with Rob. A partnership with Rob contributed to them all getting voted out. Heidi and Jenna saw the result of Rob's work last week and you can bet they are furious. Who would vote for him to win? We shall see....

GO CHRISTY!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's time for Rob to go"
I like Rob.
He plays the game without prejudice. Anyone, to him, is a body standing in between him and the prize. I like that a lot about him. And he has fun along the way.
I don't want Rob to go yet.
However. Let's say the 4 of them take out Heidi and Jenna. Well, now that leaves the Freak4. They *could* take Rob out first because he's dishonest, but they do stand a good chance of winning against him in F2, so maybe they want to keep him.
It will be interesting to see how the 4 decide to vote now. The 3 (not Rob) seem to want to vote by how "fair" people play and how "honest" they are. Well, that isn't Survivor. But it doesn't matter! Because they make the game, they are the game, now it's about honesty. They might get rid of Rob, but I think it would be a mistake. The rest of the matches for F2 would be too close. I think each one of the 3 has a vested interest in keeping Rob around, but *how* will they do it? Hmmm....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •