The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"

S1 (ep 7) Pagong's Anti-Alliance Voting (non)Strategy!
S2 (ep 11) Amber Doesn't Reallign With Kucha!
S3 (ep 4) Silas' Strategy Proposal!
S4 (ep 8) Rotu 4 Reveal Boot Order at IC8!
S5 (ep 7) Shii Ann's Defection Strategy!

Yes, friends, it is time once more to begin the process of determining the dangdumbest game move, this time down Amazon way. Each week you will have two nomination/votes you may make, based on dangdumb things you see them do on the show. You may make a new nomination or support something already nominated, or both! You may also honorably mention as much dangdumbness as you want!

The Gufu Award was established to recognize dangdumb game moves, and rest assured there will be plenty of dangdumbness to go around, there always is. If you're new and don't understand, let some oldbies make some nomination posts, you will quickly catch on.

If any posts are made to this thread prior to the episode airing in your time zone, you are under a spoiler advisory, proceed at your own risk or back out the way you came.

It's Gufu Time, Let's Get 'Em!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 dajaki 02-13-03 1
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Westie 02-14-03 7
       RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 nailbone 02-14-03 9
 Testostegufu... IceCat 02-14-03 2
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 SteffiGurl 02-14-03 3
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 I_AM_HE 02-14-03 4
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 MellowYellow 02-14-03 5
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Sunny_Bunny 02-14-03 6
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 PackMan 02-14-03 8
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 FesterFan1 02-14-03 10
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 desert_rhino 02-16-03 32
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 SurvivaBear 02-14-03 11
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 wildchickenhunter 02-14-03 14
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Swami 02-14-03 12
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Gin 02-14-03 13
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 ejm92 02-14-03 15
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 wildchickenhunter 02-14-03 16
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Bebo 02-14-03 17
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Rosewood 02-14-03 20
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 minitroll 02-14-03 18
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 AZ_Leo 02-14-03 19
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Sunny_Bunny 02-14-03 23
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 shanana banana 02-14-03 21
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 tribephyl 02-14-03 22
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 L82LIFE 02-14-03 24
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 survivorscott 02-14-03 25
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 dabo 02-14-03 26
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 ShowMeTheWinner 02-15-03 27
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Femme 02-15-03 28
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 s_man 02-15-03 29
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 magellanscross 02-15-03 30
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Peacemaker 02-16-03 31
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 AresMars 02-17-03 33
 Dave and the girls Cathy the Canadian 02-17-03 34
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 PepeLePew13 02-17-03 35
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 SurvivinDawg 02-18-03 36
   RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 BriarRosie 02-18-03 37
 RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1 Strider 02-19-03 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. The men thinking it's easier to lie down on the log in order to get across it rather than to walk. I've never seen anything so hilariously funny. Cost them immunity.
2. Jenna washing clothes (including buffs) on the second day when there is neither food nor shelter. Little Miss Beauty Queen may possibly be dumber than Ryan and Daniel.

Westie 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Westie Click to send private message to Westie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Not only did Jenna wash clothes, but she used the drinking water to boil them in. When she shakes her head, it rattles.

Ryan - "thank you for wearing bikinis" says it all. D*ckwagging fvckwit.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"

>D*ckwagging fvckwit.

That's the funniest thing I've read in WEEKS!!!

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved. (c) 2002 Kingsladye Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Testostegufu..."
nuff said...

Betcha it happens every damn episode, too!

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1.The pathetic balance beam attempt. It was seriously pitiful.

2.Ryan and Daniel's defection from Tambaqui's politics.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Ryan and Daniel go ona bender and fail sobriety test at challenge beach!

Jenna (Christy's deaf, why can't Jenna be mute?!?)

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-03, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Daniel and Ryan, crawling on balance beam.

Jenna and Heidi's comments about Christy. Guess no one taught them communication was not just about phone conversations.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Oh, the balance beam was the best. But, I also like the statement of the obvious; the mystery box.
"We don't know whats in it." Forgive me, but isnt that what makes it a mystery?

Sunny

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-03, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I'm going with the balance beam debacle. Here's to making a task harder than it really is.

My second nomination goes to our resident beauty queen, Jenna. If she feels all icky on Day 2, how will she feel after all that rain they show in the preview for next week? Hon, keep your laundry out of the dinner pot.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. The trash-talking men - How pathetic was that balance beam effort after all that smack they ran? Especially from the head trash talker himself, Daniel. I guess we can add "balance" to the list of things that steroids destroy. (BTW Danny, 3 days without a shower is not your biggest obstacle in getting Shawna. It's being a complete hyper-competetive, wrestling-speak spewing, bonehead.)

Nice strategy, guys. Way to give the women even more incentive to kick your muscle-bound asses. It's called "bulletin board" material, and if any of you lunkheads watch sports (what are the odds, right?), you should know better.

2. The buff-washing women - It's really hard to narrow this down. Honestly, outside of their improbable comeback in the IC, the women were an embarrassment. Their camp (if you can even call it that) is a wreck. They lost their oars while fishing. They couldn't even start a freaking fire with a flint and a machete for God's sake. Still, the absolutely dumbest thing of all was spending all that time, effort, and water to wash your buffs on day 2! Somewhere in America, BB was smiling, though.

Fester

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
They couldn't even start a freaking fire with a flint and a machete for God's sake

Don't forget, they had kerosene. They were also trying to light punky, rotted wood, and couldn't figure out why it kept going out...

Okay, here's what you do to start a fire with flint, a knife, and KEROSENE: (and it's possible to figure this out, the guys did, and Dog are THEY stupid...)

Get some tinder and pile it up. Dry's nice, but not critical.

dribble some kerosene on the pile (ummm... DUH)

spark the flint on the edge of the blade a very few times

slowly add dry-ish wood as the fire grows.

As anotherKim said, it's shocking they can manage to keep from setting THEMSELVES on fire, y'know?

sheesh.

-- jv

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-14-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Both my nominations go to the men this week (So many gufus and only two nominations).

First, the brilliant strategy of males attempting to "straddle" a balance beam. I LMAO when Danny rolls off head first into Ryan's waiting arms.

Secondly, taking Jiffy's frat party bait. JP: "So, what do you guys think of the girls? . . . You j@ck@sses, get your head in the game!" Jeff belongs on Bashers.

Jenna does deserve honarable mention. Does she have some experience with creatures taking up residence in her unmentionables? Jenna thinks, "OMH, I don't want to go through that a fifth time!"

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Bear! Cooker and I wondered the same thing about Jenna, She should be used to things crawling in her pants by now...

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Ryan & Daniel unable to cross the balance beam. Both were in week positions in the tribe already, then they blew a good lead & cost their tribe immunity. It doesn't get much worse than that!

2. Jenna boiling her underwear & worrying about things 'living down there in the dark'. All this while not building a shelter, and sleeping in the ground litter like a bunch of little lost bunny rabbits.

Swami

Gin 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gin Click to send private message to Gin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
This is a tough one for me, but I'm gonna have to go with

#1: Dramatic balance beam flop. Kinda reminded me of that commercial for the alaskan cruise where the guys are struggling on the "cliff" & the girl says If you guys don't quit it, I'm gonna miss my massage.

#2: Rodger agressively claiming the "Captain Di*k" position from the onset.

Honorable mention for washing panties in drinking water.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-14-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Ryan and Daniel's "Balance" attempt.

2. Mark Burnett/Jeff Probst for not making the men walk across.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I have to go with -
The boys falling for Jiffy's 'who would you do?' question. I think I would have looked Jiff in the eye and said 'Women, what women'. If these guys loose, it will be because they lost focus. As if any of them are bright enough to have focus.

The womens survival skills. Couldn't light fire with flamible liquids and flint, washing cloths on day 2. Are they even going to build a shelter.

16 looser seperated into two teams of 8 looser each.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Babes picking laundry over shelter. This gets a nomination because of the lasting impact it will have on the game.

2. Dudes thinking with the wrong head. This gets the nomination instead of the balance beam debacle because of the longer-term implications on the game. Yes, the balance beam was ridiculously funny to watch, but that was just one challenge. These guys being distracted by the...um...assets of the opponents will have a greater negative impact in the long run.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-14-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I am voting with Bebo on this one:

Helloooo!?! Chickies ?! There are leeches, spiders, snakes, red ants and various other creepy crawlies, and you're worried about a little crotch rot?! I was embarrassed for my sex, watching these women running around like chickens with their heads cut off, completely directionless, and basically neglecting the one task that is paramount for survival in the Rain Forest. SHELTER. They are so going to be miserable unless they get their act together. And I can just picture it, during the merge, when the male "ambassador" comes to the women's camp and sees the mess that they call home... well, he'll be gloating about it forever. We'll never here the end of it, and everyone will think that only men can get anything productive done at camp. It just peeves me off.

That's my vote: Women fail to make a shelter. Just plain stupid.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-14-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Its so hard to pick just two, but if I must.....

1. The men deciding to crawl across the balance beam. Yeah, crawling is always faster than walking!!!

2. Jenna using drinking water to wash her dirty underwear in the cooking pot when they had no food or shelter. Just plain stupid, not to mention disgusting.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Dave and Rob's inability to do the jigsaw puzzle.

I think this was worse then Daniel and Ryan's performance. At least they have the excuse of being physically inept. But a rocket scientist and a computer programmer can't put together a simple jigsaw puzzle even with listening and watching how the ladies were doing it? That was truly pathetic.

2. The "girls don't have a chance" chest thumping combined with only thinking about which ones they can hook up with attitude of the guys.

Personally I think they need a good slap in the face and kick in the you know where.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Makes you really wonder about the state of NASA, doesnt it? And well, I would not want that guy working on my comp!

Sunny

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I pretty much agree with everyone else here, that:

1. Washing dirty undies in the pot was unnecessary and disgusting

2. Boys f-ing up the giant lead by not being able to walk across a balance beam

3. Machismo Gone Wild (a new video to buy during breaks on the Howard Stern late night show, perhaps??)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
The Girls priority list. Laundry over shelter! I have to say that is going to get them in trouble, down the line. They better start listening to Jeanne and Deena. Or they will go nowhere (I mean TC) fast.

There is one person who's actions spoke volumes, He is outta the loop! Matthew's dying alliance, was a failed attempt to take control of a known majority, upon the word of Ryan and Daniel, the known minority. Taking the side of the losers only tarnishes his future with the rest of the tribe. He coulda gone far, now I thinks he is 3rd gone from the men.

Honorable mention...although not game oriented, is Jenna's "dark places". It's called a vagina. Get used to it.
I agree that she has probably been exposed to some "oogies in her noogie", more than once in her life. But please, women, get to know your bodies. Don't treat them as places of disgust. Wear them proudly. Men get cocky, so why shouldn't women start gettin' PUSSY! Take the word back and make it yours!

tribephyl

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
So many loosers, so few nominations!

1. The men losing focus by concentrating on the girls. They sounded like a bunch of 16 year olds on a panty raid.

2. Speaking of panties, what was up with washing them in the drinking water? Stupid! Jenna was worried about what would happen without clean underwear. Well Jenna, I would imagine after sleeping on the ground again you will find out just how many creepy crawlers can fit in a thong.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-14-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1.) The men's challenge as a whole. Balance beam and the Rocket Scientest and Computer guy not being able to do a puzzle. They said on the early show that the lead was 20 friggin minutes. Losing the first challenge in such a way will have a long lasting effect.

2.) the exclusion of Christy. Not involving all your members alienates people. she may have to vote for you later ladies.

This is so cool! My parents would never let me have a machete: Manboobs S6 E1

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-03 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

Excellent turn-out, a lot of fine gufu-spotting this week. Admittedly, Ryan and Daniel risking splinters in the family jewels was one of the funniest damn things ever seen in Survivor, but my votes go to:

1. Tambaqui's Testosterone High. Doofwads. As Mr. Harvey on the radio said, "Gonads are useful for their purpose but they are no substitute for brains."

2. Jaburu leave Christy alone in camp without a clue. B-word times 7! That was just cruel and unnecessary.

Honorable Mention: The rules of Magic 8 Ball! Rob, you know, uh, it's just a toy!

Honorable Mention: Jaburu eats the fishy-thing. Ladies, ladies, ladies, that bitty-fishy-wishy, too, was made to be bait.

Honorable Mention: Jaburu has no shelter strategy.

Honorable Mention: Daniel's fish lie. Dude, if you can't lie better than that, don't bother.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Man... quite a number of Gufus this week.
1) Ryan and Daniel not pulling their weight around camp.
2) Roger bossing the "boys" around.
Don't these guys watch the previous shows? They just painted huge targets on themselves by their actions.

Honorable Mention: Jenna using the boiling water to do her laundry.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Hmm... so many too choose from.

The trash talking by the men. Theyset themselves up for failure but it was so stinkin' funny.

The girls not building a shelter, but finding time to wash clothes. Talk about your priorities.

Honorable mention, the lame comments made by Heidi and Jenna about communication. Good communication is about more than hearing the words clearly and distinctly being said by you two. Just shows you how much they think it's about them. "Oh, she can't hear ME talk, so she can't communicate." Lame.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. I have to agree with several above. Crawling across the balance beam, and blowing a HUGE lead.

2. Girls priorities "outta whack."

Sorry to be short, but with all the fine logic above, there's no need for me to elaborate.

magellanscross 52 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magellanscross Click to send private message to magellanscross Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. <b>Sausagefest at Tambaqui</b>. maybe as individuals these men are smart. but take all 8 in a group and it just all goes away, specially if there is a distraction composed of three words: shawna, jenna, heidi. snap out of it guys, this is not high school.

2. <b>Manboobs' vote </b>. Just see the look on rob's face when Jeff says Ryan is the first to go. A clear sign that he has made a very wrong decision, assuming that Dan might probably vote for roger, thereby creating a tie. but he was oh so wrong! dan did not vote for ryan NOR roger, and now if ever manboobs plan to defect to the other "alliance" since they would be outnumbered and judging if ever he would ally himself with butch roger and alex, he would be the first to go.

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
Hey we need to give the men a break for the way they crossed the beam. After all they were tring to do it with out a net. It must have been real scary to stand up on that beam so high off the ground with no protection. They could have fallen a whole foot.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1) The men for being typical testerone filled idiots with more talk then walk.

2) The women for not being able to get some kindk of shelter in their camp after 3 days. Less whining more doing.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Dave and the girls"
1. Rocket Scientist Dave

I can't believe I'm THE FIRST ONE to vote for Dave, and his over-the-top "We won't say we caught fish when we didn't" speech. As someone pointed out in another thread, it wasn't so bad at first, but then he kept going and going. Bossy leader types don't wash in the early days, as we've all seen. Dumb move.

2. The Girls

For not being able to get together and finish what needed to be done. No shelter, lame-ass fire making abilities, lack of fishing skills, not using the mini fish for bait, the list goes on and on. I know leaders are always vulnerable, but someone needs to take the reigns, and get these girls organized!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
I've got to give my first vote to Ryan and Daniel for their bumbling, Clouseauesque performances in the IC. C'mon guys, it isn't exactly rocket science to walk across a balance beam! To top it off by crawling painfully on their fours and then Daniel getting flipped right over at the end was even funnier. This deserves a GUFU vote because it cost them an IC win and caused Ryan to get booted (with Daniel likely a second boot for the men).

The second GUFU vote goes to Jenna for her prima donna act in camp. Didn't do a thing to help out with the camp set up and washed her skanky underwear in the tribe's cooking pot and made catty comments about other tribemates and just plain stupid comments overall. She could have saved herself a little by catching some fish, but no, she only brought back a fish roughly the size of her brain.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. The men's failure in the IC -- not only the balance beam but also the jigsaw puzzle.

2. The men's trash talking about the women at all times. Although, it's fun watching the irony build...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. The 20 minute lead wasted by men who can't balance on a piece of wood. Followed by the old adage, "It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to solve a puzzle."

2. Day 2 - Laundry day at the female camp. I can see Deena's head exploding from that one.

Lori

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: S6 Gufu Award: Week 1"
1. Definitely the men's performance at IC. I have nothing to add here.

2. Rob, for being way too quick to lie blatantly. The "playing both sides of the fence" strategy ain't gonna work if he's so obvious about it.

What I almost voted for but didn't: Dave, for his "Don't lie about the fish" speech. Pretty stupid, but he's left the impression that he's someone who won't lie to you. A great candidate for an alliance. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem like he's interested in alliances, since he cast the lone vote for Dan.

I am called Strider. I came out of the North. I am hunting Orcs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •