The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"

The week where the captain realizes that maybe, just maybe, he's being a little harsh. ... Nah.

Well....

First off, we once again had a no-show for the week. This time it was, kingfish.
Granted, he hasn't been here from the beginning, but this week none of his women-friends stepped up to make a move for him.
It seems when having to do the dirty work himself, Evil Dr. Guppy, fell a little short.
Using his last valid safe-list I found the bootee upon it.

The same can be said for a number of Bounty players...
Will kingfish, RebelCrown, JennaF, Quiddity, ontheroadagain, mimo and Molaholic step forward!
You seven mutinous seacucumbers had JP listed as safe. And even though it pains the captain to see someone as hot as JP leave the island, I can still muster the strength of voice to push all of you overboard.
I think it's become time, for you 7, to Walk the Plank!

All is not lost though, hopefully you'll wash ashore the beaches of LoserLagoon.

This week also marks the first time that the current slate of players is less then half of the amount who signed on.
This being only the 4th boot. I fear that this "contest" may end long before the show does.
Perhaps people need to start playing a little more conservatively.

Seeing as how the current roster has been dwindled down to 16 players, I sorta feel like I should forgo lashings.
Then again, whipping people always makes me feel better.
So... for having Stephannie on your safelist (2), and/or for answering the "alliance" bonus incorrectly (5).
I have a trio of lashing amounts to ... bestow ... upon some your sun-burnt and salt-dried hides.

7 lashings:
xwraith
RudyRules

5 lashings:
Higgs
SurvivorXXI
CattyChat

2 lashings:
ohmyheck

Remember, you bilge rats, 30 of those and I'll have to toss your useless remains over starboard. At the rate that some of you are "collecting" them, I give you 3 weeks tops.

Shakers and Quakers
Well, the scoreboard itself changes quite a bit this week.
With kingfish gone, the lead spot opens up (and so do the rumors of nepotisim) for my niece, LeftPinky to jump into the lead.
She happened to score a mere 2 points under the maximum for the week.
Close behind were michel, MJewel and alwaysintruble with 14 points for the week.

Left Pinky's jump to the lead leaves Kermit the Vixen to remain in 2nd place.
Sharing 3rd place are DearAbby and MJewel. And rounding out the top5 is CattyChat.

The Bounty Tally
CurrentRank PreviousRank PlayerName Lashings WeeklyScore PreviousScore TotalScore
1 3 LeftPinky 8 17 50 67
2 2 Kermit the Vixen 7 12 51 63
3 4 DearAbby 5 13 49 62
3 5 MJewel 7 14 48 62
5 6 CattyChat 12 13 47 60
6 9 alwaysintruble 7 14 45 59
7 7 xwraith 11 12 46 58
7 9 Flowerpower 8 13 45 58
7 9 Lolly 2 13 45 58
10 14 michel 5 14 41 55
11 7 survivorXXI 12 7 46 53
12 14 The Dreamer 7 11 41 52
13 12 RudyRules 11 7 43 50
13 13 kircon 2 8 42 50
15 19 ohmyheck 3 10 37 47
16 21 Higgs 7 7 34 41

This entry is due by Wednesday the 11th, 11:59pm boardtime. No edits or entries after that time.

Safe-List:
Max Cap: 12
(Your list of survivors who will avoid votes at tribal council. Making sure to never include the bootee and hopefully avoid all targets.)

Wk 5 Bonus:
Which tribe will the exilee come from? ~ 5 points (or 3 lashings if wrong.)

Adam
Becky
Brad
Candice
CaoBoi
Cristina
Jenny
Jessica
Jonathan
Nathan
Ozzy
Parvati
Rebecca
Stephannie
Sundra
Yul

* Be good.

* Be safe.

BulletList of Rules:
* Objective:
Make a weekly list of survivors who you think will not be kicked out of the game, whether through votes at tribal council or some other unforseen activity.
Be the last person standing with the most amount of points and you'll win.

* Deadlines:
Game deadline; Sept 14th.

No new entrants after the first boot.
Weekly deadline; Wednesdays at 11:59pm boardtime.
Late or missed entries will result in the use of your last valid safe-list as your new entry.
This also includes edits.

Target Survivor; 1 lashing per vote.
Antibootee; 1
Bonus:
Points will range in value.
As will the amount of lashings if incorrect.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC~Bounty xwraith27 10-09-06 1
 RE: ABC~Bounty Quiddity99 10-09-06 2
   You betcha. tribephyl 10-09-06 3
 RE: ABC~Bounty RudyRules 10-09-06 4
 RE: ABC~Bounty Flowerpower 10-10-06 5
 RE: ABC~Bounty Molaholic 10-10-06 6
 RE: SPLASH!! mimo 10-10-06 7
 RE: ABC~Bounty ohmyheck 10-10-06 8
 RE: ABC~Bounty DearAbby 10-11-06 9
 RE: ABC~Bounty LeftPinky 10-11-06 10
 RE: ABC~Bounty survivor_21 10-11-06 11
 RE: ABC~Bounty Higgs 10-11-06 12
 RE: ABC~Bounty CattyChat 10-11-06 13
 RE: ABC~Bounty dreamerbeliever 10-11-06 14
 RE: ABC~Bounty MJewel 10-11-06 15
 RE: ABC~Bounty michel 10-11-06 16
 RE: ABC~Bounty kircon 10-11-06 17
 RE: ABC~Bounty alwaysintruble1 10-11-06 18
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 10-11-06 19
 RE: ABC~Bounty Lolly 10-11-06 20
 Curfew! tribephyl 10-12-06 21
 RE: ABC~Bounty kingfish 10-12-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-09-06, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

*Takes shirt off, closes eyes, and hugs the mast*

SEVEN LASHINGS!? I knew Jonathan would somehow let me down this week.

*thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*

*Bites lips and pushes back tears*

*thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*

*Knees buckle*

*thwack*

Ooh, that tickles!

SafeList (12):
Jonathan, Flicka, Yul, Becky, Candice, Sundra, CaoBoi, Ozzy
Parvati, Nathan, Rebecca

Bonus:
Rarotonga

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Well, after a pretty good showing last year, sorry to see myself go so soon this season Eliminated in all but 2 games now only four weeks in. Oh well. Good luck all.

>All is not lost though, hopefully you'll wash ashore the
>beaches of LoserLagoon.

Do I get to participate in LoserLagoon? (not sure of how things work with that).

*Quid wanders off into the sunset*

---
...Classic Moments in Survivor History...
Jenna: "Forget that deaf girl Christy, me and Heidi are the ones who are really handicapped since we're so beautiful!"

Gee, and she wonders why she's despised by so many -_-

10-09-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You betcha."
Do I get to participate in LoserLagoon?

We'd lvoe to have you crash your boat on our shores.

In fact, I'll have the other losers light a signal fire in your honor. If you do.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

OUCH!

Oh Lord, no!

AHHHHHH, The Pain!

OOOOOOO

ARGGHHHHHHH!!!

Yow!

YOUCH!

Thank you Sir, but I would rather not have another.

ETA: Safe list: Rebecca, Yul, Candice, Jonathan, Sundra, Parvati, Nathan, Flicka, Brad, Ozzy

7 lashings! Wow, that smarted.
Rudy's Place

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

Safe-List:
Max Cap: 12
Yul, Ozzy, Jonathan, Sundra, Flicka, Parvati, Nathan, Brad, Rebecca, Candice, Cowboy

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Tribey...
As always, wonderful game.

As always, I sucked big time.

Maybe I can qualify for a life-time pass to Loser Lodge

“Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. The prospect of either situation is simply astonishing.” Carl Sagan

can I still get some lashes?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPLASH!!"
Ouch, that hurts!! (Not getting booted off of Bounty--just the bellyflop as I hit the water!!!) Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can make it to shore before the rest of those losers finish off the cocktails. Thanks Tribeeeeee!!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe List: Ozzy, Jessica, Cao Boi, Candace, Brad, Jonathan, Becky, Yul, Sundra, Rebecca, Parvati, Nathan

The Exilee will come from Rarotonga

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe-List ~ Adam, Becky, Brad, Candice, Jonathan, Nate, Ozzy, Parvati, Sundra, Yul 

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-11-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Ahhhh, nepotism. Gotta lvoe it! My back is recovering, so it must be time for a stupid guess this week. Mustn't let those scabs heal completely. Throw a bucket of seawater please (my t-shirt is dry)...

Safe-List ~ Adam, Becky, Brad, Candice, Jessica, Jonathan, Nate, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Sundra, Yul

Exilee: from Raro...

Thanks Uncle Tribe, I lvoe it!

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe list: Becky, Candice, Jessica, Jonathan, Ozzy, Sundra, Yul, Adam, Brad, Nathan, Parvati, Rebecca

I think my quick accumulation of lashings is trying to tell me something so I won't guess at the bonus this week

Higgs 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Higgs Click to send private message to Higgs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe-List: Becky, Jonathan, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Yul

Wk 5 Bonus: Rarotonga

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Damn, these whippins are really getting to me, cap'n . . . yet, for some reason I continue to feel compelled for going for the bonus. So I detect a little masochist deep inside myself???

Week 5 entry:

Safe-List - (Max Cap 12):
Yul, Jonathan, Ozzy, Cao Boi
Becky, Sundra, Jessica, Candice

Nathan, Brad, Adam, Poverty

Wk 5 Bonus:
RAAARRotonga

Kind Creation of ARNutz

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
huh? what? no lashings this week? I think the captain is getting soft. I smell weakness and think the time for mutiny is almost here. Argg, start sharpening your blades my fellow revolutionary seadogs.

Safe List: Ozzy, Jessica, Candace, Brad, Jonathan, Becky, Yul, Rebecca, Nathan

Exile will come from Rarotonga

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe-List:

Brad, Nathan, Rebecca, Jessica, Jonathan, Becky, Yul, Ozzy, Sundra.

Wk 5 Bonus:
Which tribe will the exilee come from? Raro

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe Lists: Adam, Becky, Brad, Candice, Jessica, Jonathan, Nathan, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Sundra, Yul

Rarotonga will have the exiled player.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Cap'n Tribe, I'm always good.
I always play it safe.
That's why you see my name,
Almost in last place.

Safe-List: Adam, Becky, Brad, Candice, Jessica, Jonathan, Nate, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Sundra, Yul

Exilee: Raro

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Thank you sir may I have........What? You mean I don't get any lashings this week? But, but...Oh well, I'll just have to try harder this week.

Safe-List: Candice, Cao Boi, Ozzy, Yul, Jessica, Jonathan, Sundra, Becky, Rebecca, Jenny

Wk 5 Bonus:
Which tribe will the exilee come from? ~ Aitu

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vix Pix"
Well, I'm still in second place. Will miracles never cease? I'm thinking I may have to start being a little more conservative... maybe not.

Safe: Becky, Brad, CaoBoi, Jessica, Jonathan, Nathan, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Stephannie, Sundra, Yul

Bonus: Aitutaki

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
Safe: Brad, Nathan, Rebecca, Jessica, Jonathan, Becky, Ozzy, Sundra, Yul

tribe's lovely gift

10-12-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
21. "Curfew!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

Hmmm... Well at least everyone got an entry in on time this week.

That and if the bootee is Cristina, I'll still have a full ship next week.

However, if it's Jonathan, Ozzy or Yul ... this game is over.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ABC~Bounty: Week 4 results / Week 5 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 07:06 PM (EST)

I'm still reading the fine print in the rules, I am confident that there is a loophole of some kind. It just cannot be possible for me to have fallen so far.

Oh the Shame!. But at least I have a topper loser story for the 'Isla del Losers'.

PS: If the worst happens and the game is over, and IF you need some fine print invented (I assume that if the game is over, that there will be some wasted creativity in your game planning) I would be happy to accomodate you with an alternate reality that would keep the game alive.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •