The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Welcome to "Be the Apprentice" an interactive dialogue and elimination game. This is not a contest, and there are no points. Simply 18 Candidates, and one Apprentice. You may have noticed that we have a new host for the game....Angelfood (Donald) is really busy this season, and asked me to fill in for her. And her second in command, Carolyn, I was honored to help her out.

Do you wish you could be a Candidate? Do you find yourself yelling at the TV? Do you wish you could speak for some of these DAW's? NOW YOU CAN...

RULES

1. Casting: Sign up for a Candidate to speak for/represent (a sign up post is below). One spot per Candidate. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I will go by first come basis. I try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem.
2. Please post at least once a week/episode, at least until your torch is snuffed, after that - optional, you may still add comments. If you're gonna be out or you'd like to "osten", just send me a PM. If you miss 2 weeks without notice, I will have to reassign the character.
3. Sign the bottom of
EVERY
post you write with your Candidates name or picture. 18 People are difficult to keep track of. ok? I will provide you with a pic, or if you are really a DAW, you could add it as an extension to your existing sigpic.
4. Speak as your Candidate would speak, and speak for them. Share your Candidates inner thoughts about what happened in the episode, and what they think of the other Candidates. Praise, tease or Bash away. Be Funny.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. Also, be careful not to post any big spoilers (like who is going). Don't bash other players personally.
6. If your Candidate gets fired, you are technically in the loser lodge. Once your Candidate gets fired, you get the priviledge of writing your own "final remarks", so PLEASE DO. You are encouraged to continue to post/comment, but remember that you are at LL.

7. If your Apprentice wins, you win.... the coveted title of The Apprentice.

8. Anyone not signed up as a character/Candidate, is still invited to make comments about the survivors or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be yourself, or a cameraperson, etc.

Once you've been cast as an Apprentice, please introduce yourself-read the NBC Bio page to learn more about your Candidate. There will be a seperate thread for this starting next week.

One more thing: I have no idea how to create sig pics. Yes, it's true-4,000 posts and I still have no clue, so if anyone could help me out with this I would be forever grateful.

--The only role that has been cast thus far is George...and that goes to Can'tstandtolook, as he's played him for the past three seasons.

The Supreme Diva

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... buckeyegirl 09-15-05 1
   Mark universityofkentuckyrocks 09-15-05 2
   RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... janda3 09-20-05 4
       "Alla" janda3 09-20-05 5
   RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... CouchTater 10-17-05 12
       RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... buckeyegirl 10-18-05 13
   RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... CouchTater 11-04-05 15
 RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... smokedog 09-19-05 3
 Casting buckeyegirl 09-21-05 7
   RE: Casting DonnaLynn 09-21-05 8
       RE: Casting buckeyegirl 09-22-05 9
 Dibs on Toral CattyChat 09-23-05 10
 RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... Tough Cookie 10-14-05 11
   RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sig... buckeyegirl 10-18-05 14
 RE: Adam CouchTater 11-04-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-15-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-05 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

I almost forgot to list the Candidates. They are:

Adam, 22, Atlanta, Georgia Risk Manager
Alla, 31, Las Vegas, Nevada Salon & Spa Owner
Brian, 23, New York City Print Company Executive
Chris, 27, Dallas, Texas, Marketing Exectuive
Clay, 28, College Station, Texas, Realtor
Felisha, 29, Kansas City, Missouri, Real Estate Developer
James, 27, Alexandria, Va, Sales Executive
Jennifer M., 26, Los Angeles, CA Ad Sales Manager
Jennifer W., 31, Antham, Arizona, Realty Company Owner
Josh, 30, New York City, Beauty Company Owner
Kristi, 24, Gainesville, FL, Sales Executive
Mark, 35, Louisville, KY, Wealth Manager
Markus, 41, Sarasota, FL, Inventor
Marshawn, 26, Atlanta, Georgia, Recent Law School Graduate, (former Miss District Columbia)
Melissa, 30, Tampa, FL, Real Estate Investor
Randal, 34, Somerset, NJ Consulting Form Owner
Rebecca, 23, Chicago, IL Financial Journalist
Toral, 29, Phildelphia, PA, Investment Banker

Ms. Boss

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mark"
I'm going to have to choose Mark b/c he's from where I live and I want to be him. I live in Louisville and its really going to be fun to watch a native of my hometown on there.

UL will always suck in my book

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
I don't know why, but I would really like to be Alla. I guess its the firey Russian in me trying to get out. OR is that the Stripper in me?

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. ""Alla""
Sorry, new to this.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
Hi,

I'd like to be Jennifer M.

Thanks

10-18-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

No problem! Here's your sig!

An ARnutz!

11-04-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
Well, since Jennifer got the boot, can I be Adam now? Or is he taken?

Tater

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-19-05, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
Not going to watch this season - last season really turned me off.

Therefore, whoever wants to claim Mr. Matt Calamari, by all means - go for it!

Hope y'all enjoy it - can't get much worse than season 3!

09-21-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
7. "Casting"
So far we have Universityofkentuckyrocks as Mark and
janda3 as Alla. I'm hoping more people will sign up after tomorrows show.
Welcome to the boards janda3!

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Casting"
Sign me up! I'll be Kristi as she's from my backyard. (Next town over from me) and I always have to root for the home-team! I haven't played this game before, but I'll give it a whirl!!!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

09-22-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Casting"
Great I have you down as Kristi.

Sig by Kyngsladye, bouncy by IceCat

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dibs on Toral"
This sounds like fun. I'll take Toral, since she's from my home town. Hope she last a while.

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
I know I already said something vague about hoping to be camera woman, but I thought Id make it more formal.

Siggie Courtesy of tribelphyl!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles

10-18-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Apprentice -Season 4 sign up thread"
I'm still working on your sig!! I promise you'll have one before the end of the season!! Feel free to jump in the conversation whenever you'd like!

An ARnutz!

11-04-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Adam"
Hi Can I have Adam if no one has him?

Thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •