The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karyn posting on Survivorsucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-12-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karyn posting on Survivorsucks"
At the risk of pointing people to "that other board", Karyn has been posting on Survivor sucks under the "Other Shows that Suck" board. She seems pretty cool

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karyn posting on Survivorsucks KelvinKing 11-12-01 1
   RE: Karyn posting on Survivorsucks managerr 11-13-01 2
       Confirmation AyaK 11-13-01 3
           RE: Confirmation moonbaby 11-13-01 4
               RE: Confirmation Lisapooh 11-13-01 5
               Up to the contestants AyaK 11-13-01 6
                   RE: Up to the contestants Blueville 11-13-01 7
                   RE: Up to the contestants moonbaby 11-13-01 8
                   Interviews? Blueville 11-21-01 9
                       Arrgh AyaK 11-21-01 10
                           RE: Arrgh Blueville 11-21-01 12
 Emily Interview mark grace 11-21-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KelvinKing 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-01, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KelvinKing Click to send private message to KelvinKing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Karyn posting on Survivorsucks"
But it might not be her.. all the contestants have some kinda secrecy policy. BTW which thread did she post to ?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-13-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Karyn posting on Survivorsucks"
She pretty much posted on all the "Karyn" threads that are there, it's hard to miss. You're right it might not be her. She did say she was going to to an interview for that website so whether or not that happens will be proof enough I guess. (Since they can see who she is from registering there)

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-01, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Confirmation"
Let me confirm that Karyn has indeed done some posting on the SurvivorSucks EZboard ... and (if we receive permission from CBS) will be participating in an interview on THIS site as well. Stay tuned.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Confirmation"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-01 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

AyaK, that would be awesome! Is it greedy of me to ask for a Festers interview too? They have so much support here!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Confirmation"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-01 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

I'll be so dis-uh-pointed if the Karyn interview doesn't happen.

the great entity of the thread

11-13-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Up to the contestants"
I will be happy to do interviews with all of the contestants from The Amazing Race (and I think they'll be pleased by the number of responses that they'll get), but (1) the contestants have to be willing to do it, and (2) CBS has to approve. Also, as with "Survivor", interviews are only permitted after the team has been eliminated.

Let me just add that we owe Karyn a debt of gratitude for her interest in participating in an interview.

Yes, I'd love to do a Festers interview. I'd also like to do an LA Lawyers interview, and a Frank & Margarita interview, and a Momily interview, and even a Team Guido interview (they're from Laguna Niguel in Orange County, CA, and I used to live in nearby Newport Beach).

As an aside ... I found a couple of pre-show newspaper articles about the Festers yesterday. No real spoiler value, but fun. Should I post them here anyway?

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-01, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Up to the contestants"
Sure, I'd love to see them! You know, that first episode when they made it to Africa and were yelling at each other and trying to ask directions, I thought, "These guys won't make it too far."

But they have done really well, obviously, and I've grown to like them quite a bit.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Up to the contestants"
It is incredibly exciting that Karyn would like to do an interview here. I hope this works out! Interviews with any of the contestants would be, ahem, AMAZING And yes pleeeeease post the stories you found about the Festers! I'll wash your car! I'll paint your house! I'll babysit! I'll do your ironing and housework....well...maybe not, but I will THANK YOU a whole lot!

11-21-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Interviews?"
Ayak,

I'm bumping this back to the top to find out the status of having Lenny and Karyn, Momily, and any other TAR contestants on this site for interviews. Did you get permission from CBS? Have you heard from any other contestants?

Blue

11-21-01, 08:17 PM (EST)
10. "Arrgh"
Blue,

I hadn't said anything more because I simply got too frustrated by it all. CBS's interest in the interview seemed to end when the Lenny and Karyn interview on the RealityTVFans site was published. I'm a little disappointed, especially because I made up a list of questions for Karyn (and, at first, Lenny) and submitted them, only to hear NOTHING back from Lauri First (the person at CBS whose approval was required). So, unfortunately, I don't think we're going to be able to do these interviews, despite my efforts.

As for CBS ... I guess it proves that you can't be sure if it's Westinghouse. (Explanantions of this line provided upon request)

11-21-01, 11:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Arrgh"
Disappointed, but proud of your effort.

I hope you get paid for all the time you dedicate to this board.

mark grace 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-01, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mark%20grace Click to send private message to mark%20grace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Emily Interview"
Yeah... this is what the fans want..

EMILY online heheheh ))

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •