The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here is something more than opinion Jim"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nyugrrl 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nyugrrl Click to send private message to nyugrrl Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here is something more than opinion Jim"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

On the New York Daily News website there is an article about the remaining five survivors with a little blurb about each -- the one about Sean says that he wins an immunity challenge just in time to avoid being voted off. Sean, as of yet, has not won an immunity challenge, only a reward one -- could this be strong evidence that Sean is in the final four? Here is the URL:

http://www.nydailynews.com/2000-08-15/New_York_Now/Television/a-76609.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here is something more than opi... Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 1
 Sean in the Final 4 AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 2
 Awesome Evidence rthrills 08-15-00 3
   RE: Awesome Evidence nyugrrl 08-15-00 4
       RE: Awesome Evidence zeako 08-15-00 5
           Sean AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 6
           RE: Awesome Evidence nyugrrl 08-15-00 7
           Hummm BadAs 08-15-00 8
               RE: Hummm AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here is something more than opinion Jim"
Now there ya go. That's what we're looking for!!! That is some very good Hard Evidence that he may just win either this week or next (could be either). Thanks. We should add this to my on-going post or maybe i'll start a new one so that we can have all of the "PROOF" in one place. Good job!!!

CJ

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sean in the Final 4"
Very good work. Only one possible interpretation of this evidence: Sean is at least in the final 4. Therefore, Sean doesn't go in E12.

Also, this is not inconsistent with the post from the person who supposedly works with Sean's cousin (and reported weeks ago that Sean's father visited him) that Sean makes the final 3.

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Awesome Evidence"
I have not seen that anywhere, that article slipped that little immunity thing. Great work. Does that mean that Sean wins immunity this episode. What a perfect time for the penis alliance to turn the tiders on Truckerina.

Keep it up!

08-15-00, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nyugrrl Click to send private message to nyugrrl Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Awesome Evidence"
The actual article says "immunity challenges" which could imply more than one, but that does not necessarily means he wins immunity in E12 - just that he isn't voted off. I'm glad I was able to provide something useful!

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Awesome Evidence"
I think this is simply a case of a reporter making a mistake. Immunity Challenges? This would mean Sean wins at least two of the next three. Doesn't the article also state that Kelly has almost been voted off numerous times. I don't buy this article. How would a reporter get that much inside information?

He won last week's Reward Challenge, this is probably what that lame reporter is referring to.

08-15-00, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sean"
zeako, you could be right. However, I have sort of figured that, providing Richard gets voted off this week, Sean is the most likely to win the first immunity challenge (the quiz about the departed survivors) in E13. After all, he had more to do with the Pagongs (including being the ambassador from Tagi) than Rudy or Susan and is more outgoing (so more likely to learn things about them) than Kelly.

08-15-00, 02:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Awesome Evidence"
>I think this is simply a
>case of a reporter making
>a mistake. Immunity Challenges? This
>would mean Sean wins at
>least two of the next
>three. Doesn't the article also
>state that Kelly has almost
>been voted off numerous times.
>I don't buy this article.
>How would a reporter get
>that much inside information?
>
>He won last week's Reward Challenge,
>this is probably what that
>lame reporter is referring to.
>

I have no knowledge of where this reporter got her information, so I don't know of how much truth is in it. But the nearly being voted off the writer was probably referring to is the whole discussion that went on with Rich, Rudy and Sue while Kelly and Colleen were still on the beam about how they were going to vote Kelly off. Further proof that Colleen wasn't the original "intended" victim of the alliance is when Rich says "It wasn't your turn" when he drops his vote for Colleen in the container. I am just pointing out the possibility that Sean makes it to the final four. As of late, besides speculation, there isn't much hard evidence that Sean is the one voted off. I guess we will all know for sure tomorrow night.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Hummm"
cut and pasted from the link:

SEAN KENNIFF — This 30-year-old neurologist from Carle Place, L.I., has been characterized as ill suited for island life, but he has hung in there, winning "immunity challenges" at just the right time to prevent the others from tossing him off the island.

Kenniff has steered clear of most personal squabbles and tried to maintain a fairly upbeat attitude.

BA note:
1) Has Sean ever won a IC since he has been on the island? Not sure but I don't think he has. Have to check CBS or ferretkiss sites to make sure.
2) Does the reporter have inside information of an up comming event?
3) Is the report confusing "reward challanges" as Immunity challenges? (zeako thanks)

hummm. there are no quotes of Sean saying he won immunity in the article. (that I saw) The reporter is noting more than a glorified SS or SB poster with their published opinions. I doubt that he got inside information, otherwise there would more than likely be more common knowledge of this story.

Good post, but IMHO, it is to subjective.

Like zeako states: confusion of reward victories with IC.

but we will know soon enough. Keep posting the Url's I am sorry if I come accross negative, just the Devil's Advocate came to this thread!!!

BA

08-15-00, 07:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hummm"
Sean definitely has not won an immunity challenge to date, per the ferretkiss link. The winners since the tribes merged (FWIW):
E7 - Greg, E8 - Gervase, E9 - Rudy, E10 - Richard (dance, Rich, dance!), E11 - Kelly. However, the writer COULD be referring to the fact that the Tagi won the E6 immunity challenge, which kept Sean from being voted off the island a long time ago.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •