The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-06 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Well? See? Not all is lost.

You get everyone working on the same task and it gets done in no time flat.

Thanks for the nails. Thanks for the bamboo. Thanks for the IceMachine. Thanks for the TP (and the teepee, and the ToothPaste ... yes all counted.).
The wild bathingsuit models have definitely been helpful and the bronze fountains look great!
The buffet table is set, the bar is stocked, the garnishs have been prepared, why even the lovely handwoven hammocks have fresh linens.

Can't wait to have our first Bonfire! Ooorrr...maybe not.
Don't know if I trust fire just yet.

As far as points and all...

1. The Losers/Raro (1)
2. The Refugee Camp/Raro (2)
3. The FlagPhag/Adam/Jonathan/JP/Nathan (4)
4. The Informant/Nathan (8)
5. The SwingVote/Parvati (16)

And a hearty thank you to everyone who went scavenging for all of the Lodge necessities.
This place is really starting to resemble civility.
Here is the Item Valuation Sheet;
~ T.P. ~ 5 ~
~ Nails ~ 5 ~
~ Rope ~ 5 ~
~ Soap ~ 5 ~
~ Paint ~ 4 ~
~ Radio ~ 4 ~
~ Shovel ~ 4 ~
~ Hookah ~ 4 ~
~ Fish Net ~ 3 ~
~ Bedding ~ 3 ~
~ Seafood ~ 3 ~
~ Machete ~ 2 ~
~ Firewood ~ 2 ~
~ Chickens ~ 2 ~
~ Coconuts ~ 1 ~
~ Outhouse ~ 2 ~
~ Dinnerware ~ 2 ~
~ Ice Machine ~ 3 ~
~ Bath Towels ~ 3 ~
~ Palm Leaves ~ 3 ~
~ Drink Garnish ~ 4 ~
~ Golf Equipment ~ 4 ~
~ Bronze Fountain ~ 4 ~
~ BarGlass Washer ~ 5 ~
~ Bathingsuit model ~ 5 ~
~ Mosquito repellent ~ 5 ~
~ Pile of cut bamboo ~ 5 ~

Due to this boost and due to the fact that Emydi is truly, truly too good for this place, she manages to hold onto 1st place for the second week in a row.
Poor poor vince, gets shuffled down the leaderboard quite a bit, which leaves some room for JazzyJax to claim 2nd.
Nemo, with his fishbro far out of sight, manages a 3rd place for the week.
And the lodges, biggest scorer for the week was ... bystander.
Who knew?
But as a measure of his new-found loser prowess he has 4th place to show for it.
Sadly, both CutsyTootsy and coolblue both missed making their HutCam entries. So it's a big fat 0 for them.
And for our dear newb, alaholly, who seems to like getting in trouble (perhaps her and alwaysintruble are related) also gets a 0 for the week.
Now that's Losing for ya'! Well done alaholly!

MistressEmydom ~ 35 ( 21 ) = 56
JazzyJax ~ 32 ( 17 ) = 49
Nemo ~ 33 ( 9 ) = 42
bystander ~ 36 ( 3 ) = 39
wallflower ~ 27 ( 9 ) = 36
Mjewel ~ 30 ( 5 ) = 35
ohmyheck ~ 21 ( 8 ) = 29
FloPo ~ 26 ( 3 ) = 29
Dakota ~ 25 ( 1 ) = 26
D'Abby/Trixi ~ 22 ( 3 ) = 25
Vix ~ 15 ( 9 ) = 24
byoffer ~ 17 ( 7 ) = 24
vince ~ 1 ( 19 ) = 20
CattyChat ~ 15 ( 5 ) = 20
xwraith ~ 17 ( 3 ) = 20
Guppy ~ 14 ( 3 ) = 17
Molaholic ~ 16 ( 1 ) = 17
DasMole ~ 13 ( 2 ) = 15
Scarlett ~ 14 ( 1 ) = 15
5cats ~ 13 ( 0 ) = 13
qwertypie ~ 8 ( 1 ) = 9
coolbluepig ~ 0 ( 3 ) = 3
whoami ~ 3 ( 0 ) = 3
CutsyTootsy ~ 0 ( 2 ) = 2
alaholly ~ 1 ( 0 ) = 1

HutCam Entry Wk2.
Up the beach, through the coconut grove, past the sacrificial alter is Hut-Cam. Take a moment to give your answers to the weekly 5 Questions and perhaps give your thoughts on how your time in LoserLodge is being spent.

5 Questions:
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1)
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2)
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16)

Bonus:
"Signal Fire"

I've prepped a signal fire at each end of the island. One in the north, one in the south, one to the west and finally one to the east.
I also have a lookout posted for any wayward ships that pass by this place. In hopes of being Found.
I'll just put you all on notice now that as soon as I hear that a boat is nearing, I'll sound the alarm.
The first 4 losers to light one of the Signal Fires will be rewarded with points. 10 each to be exact.

So for now, just wait, keeping your eye on the thread for the BoatAlarm.

Shout-Outs and Shut-Ups

* Alaholly, Pay no mind to Vixey. She's been partyless for a couple of weeks now. And when her blood/debauchery levels get too low...well now you know.
I'll try to throw a big shin-dig soon. Until then, leave the snooping in other losers belongings to the professionals. Kingfish is on his way. He'll be snooping in her unmentionables soon enough.

* Everybody is still encouraged to join. Even though we've been "stranded" all sorts of things can and do wash up on the beach.

* Yo Guppy? You on the case?

Rules: Okay, as it seems I'll have to get serious about making these rules up right darn quick...
I'll start with bolded letters put some sort of asteri* in there with a ref link Not a valid link.to a couple of seasons ago.
Sheesh I really should think of something fast.
Ohkay...
The basics...
5 questions (points for correct answer)
Bonus: My Choice. Unless of course there is some sort of "guest host" or "spotlight loser" deal going on.
Due by 7:59pm each and every Thursday for a few months. You're going to be stranded for a while.
It's just a game, don't try to over exert yourselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Dakota 10-09-06 1
   HAHA!! Kermit the Vixen 10-09-06 5
       RE: HAHA!! Dakota 10-10-06 18
   RE: LoserLagoon<... Flowerpower 10-09-06 8
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Dakota 10-09-06 2
 RE: LoserLagoon<... JazzyJax 10-09-06 3
   Exilee or Bootee? tribephyl 10-09-06 6
 RE: LoserLagoon<... vince3 10-09-06 4
   RE: LoserLagoon<... alaholly 10-09-06 7
 BOAT ALARM! tribephyl 10-10-06 9
   East.... Flowerpower 10-10-06 10
   North! bystander 10-10-06 11
   South! DearAbby 10-10-06 12
   WEST!! CattyChat 10-10-06 13
   Smoked Out!! Kermit the Vixen 10-10-06 16
   RE: BOAT ALARM! Dakota 10-10-06 17
 West!!!! Wallflower66 10-10-06 14
   RE: West!!!! CattyChat 10-10-06 15
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Wallflower66 10-10-06 19
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Das Mole 10-10-06 20
 RE: LoserLagoon<... CattyChat 10-10-06 21
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Ontheroadagain 10-10-06 22
 RE: LoserLagoon<... byoffer 10-10-06 23
 RE: LoserLagoon<... emydi 10-10-06 24
 RE: LoserLagoon<... alwaysintruble1 10-10-06 25
   Second Request Kermit the Vixen 10-12-06 52
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Molaholic 10-10-06 26
 RE: LoserLagoon<... xwraith27 10-10-06 27
 RE: LoserLagoon<... ohmyheck 10-10-06 28
 RE: LoserLagoon<... seahorse 10-11-06 29
 RE: LoserLagoon<... DearAbby 10-11-06 30
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Scarlett O Hara 10-11-06 31
 RE: LoserLagoon<... bystander 10-11-06 32
 Boat Alarm 2 tribephyl 10-11-06 33
   West alwaysintruble1 10-11-06 34
   South! DearAbby 10-11-06 36
   EAST! Kermit the Vixen 10-11-06 37
   RE: North Dakota 10-11-06 38
   NORTH CattyChat 10-11-06 39
       Eerie stuff... Wallflower66 10-11-06 41
           RE: Eerie stuff... alwaysintruble1 10-11-06 42
               RE: Eerie stuff... Wallflower66 10-11-06 44
                   You didn't go there again did you? alwaysintruble1 10-11-06 46
                       RE: You didn't go there again did y... Dakota 10-12-06 53
                           Who do you think? alwaysintruble1 10-12-06 54
 RE: LoserLagoon<... MJewel 10-11-06 35
 RE: LoserLagoon<... Dakota 10-11-06 40
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 10-11-06 43
 RE: LoserLagoon<... whoami 10-11-06 45
 RE: LoserLagoon<... qwertypie 10-12-06 47
 RE: LoserLagoon<... coolbluepig 10-12-06 48
 RE: LoserLagoon<... CutsyTootsy 10-12-06 49
   RE: LoserLagoon<... alaholly 10-12-06 50
       RE: LoserLagoon<... 5cats 10-12-06 51
 RE: LoserLagoon<... kingfish 10-12-06 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
ACTIVITIES

1 Golf - Tribe has the equipment, which can be checked out without any form of ID except his recognition of your Loser status.

2 Coconut Bowling - three coconut rolls - try not to break the bottles (see below)

3 Beach volleyball - because some of the women donated an extensive stash of netting.

As you can see, we're trying to promote a more active experience for our Loser guests so that the rum lasts until the end of your stay with us.

4 Ok, OK! There will be drinking games - know any good ones?

5 Story time This is around Happy Hour, and if you want to tell us about your summer or tell a spooky Island story, there are always Losers who will sit around the bar with you and listen.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HAHA!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

There will be drinking games - know any good ones?

"Know any good ones?" Is that what you asked? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA (gasping for air) HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *thud*

::getting back up on stool::

How about this one? A loser favorite (compiled from suggestions on the web):

Survivor Drinking Game

Drink whenever someone says someone else "Doesn't deserve to be here....."

Camera shots of a non-human animal = one drink. Two drinks if it's a group of them, even if they're just fish or crabs, and three drinks if a pig, chicken, rat, spider, or reptile is involved. For a shark, you have to actually jump up and then drink.

Take four drinks every time someone makes such a stupid decision that you want to throw your bottle through the TV screen and knock some sense into them.

One drink whenever you daydream about being stranded on an island with Adam. Or Parvati. Whichever your thing is.

Shake your head rapidly back and forth then take two drinks if Cao Boi surprises you with actual intellect.

Take a drink everytime they cut to a shot of a jury member rolling their eyes at something said at TC.

A hearty toast all around every time they flash the words "Rollergirl" or when somone pukes.

Take one drink every time you realize how much stronger you are than the person on the screen.

Take another drink every time you realize how morally superior you are.

Take another every time you just do not want to listen to them.

And another if you just feel that you truly are the only person who deserves to win the million dollars.

Feel free to add your own suggestions!

As if people on this island have to be TAUGHT drinking games! Let the games begin!

10-10-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HAHA!!"
Two drinks every time someone says "have they ever watched this show?"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

WooooHoooo Ms. Dakota....did you say beach volleyball??? I'm all set to go....except for one minor detail. Has anyone seen my top wash up around here anywhere???

I should warn you all, I am one statuesque babe on the beach, and drinks aren't the only things I know how to spike!

5 Questions:
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1)Aitu
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2) Aitu
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)Ozzy
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Adam
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Jenny

10-09-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
<* Alaholly, Pay no mind to Vixey. She's been partyless for a <couple of weeks now. And when her blood/debauchery levels get <too low...well now you know.
<I'll try to throw a big shin-dig soon. Until then, leave the <snooping in other losers belongings to the professionals. <Kingfish is on his way. He'll be snooping in her unmentionables <soon enough.

I thought Vixey fixed Alaholly up quite nicely, but if you need something else cute and fun, Ala, try these:

The cami is called "Janelle" (as in BB All Stars) and I hope it brings you luck.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

Woot and Hoo! Wait...Vince baby, don't leave me alone with Mistress Emy! *runs and hides*

*whispers*
...okay, Tribey, we're a waitin' for the signal:

*hut cam on*
5 Questions:
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers Raro
2. Which tribe will the evictee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp Exilee: Aitu
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie Flica
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? Adam
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote Rebecca

*hut cam off*
*...quietly goes to check out some games (fyi: some pictures are red x's)

10-09-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Exilee or Bootee?"
Exilee.

'Nother Brain-Fart.
Or perhaps a more nefarious and lasting brain-fart.
Sorry.

What is with my lingering obsession with BB? Someone please help!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

Let's see if I can do better than last week's (or last night's) fiasco:

1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1) Raro
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2) Raro
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) Flicka
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Steph.
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Nate

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Ahhh no offense taken. Too much direct sun without enough appropriate beverages can damage anyone's morale. And I can certainly hold my own *hic* with the best of them. I am so pleased to see that I am still holding up the rear *giggle* as someone always needs to be on the bottom.

Thanks to all who are donating to my ever expanding wardrobe. Those palm fronds aren't all too comfortable. I was so busy last week crafting my latest outfit that I had no time to post any photos of those unusual discoveries I found. Will you get a look at THIS?

BTW, don't I get some kind of a blue-footed booby prize for scoring such a nice low number???

Throws caution and fronds to the wind and takes a flying leap into the lagoon...

10-10-06, 04:37 AM (EST)
9. "BOAT ALARM!"
Hurry! I think I see something!

I need four losers to light the signal fires! Hurry!

First 4 to respond to THIS MESSAGE,
with their chosen direction EAST / WEST / SOUTH / NORTH in the title of their message, will win 10 points each.

1 loser per direction.

tribe

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "East...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

The EAST fire is lit, tribe....

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "North!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:29 AM (EST)

Who has the weenies?

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "South!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

Learning from Mistress Emydom since September ’05

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WEST!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Cao Boi should take lessons from me on fire building!! This should get their attention!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-10-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Smoked Out!!"
If I hadn't been feeling under the weather last night and turned in early (4 a.m.), I might have still been up partying with you CRAZIES and been able to signal a fire.

I was quite anxious to try out this interesting relic I found washed up on shore the other day....

How cute is that?! Oh well... I'm sure I'll find another use for it.

10-10-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
17. "RE: BOAT ALARM!"
My fire was ready. Flaming hot. But the early birds caught the worm. *sniffle*

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-10-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "West!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

Darn! Catty beat me to it!

10-10-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: West!!!!"
Wow, can't get any closer than that! Sorry, Wallflower.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-10-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 09:43 AM (EST)

Billy, JP, and I decided to try our hand at some golf. So we checked out Tribe's equipment.
"Mind if I join your threesome?" asked Cecilia. "She must love me!" said Billy, as he bounced up and down, washing his balls.
"Nuts, my shaft is bent!" said JP. "Here...grab mine." Billy offered. "My hands are so sweaty, I can't get a good grip on it" complained JP, slipping on his glove.
"Wow! You really whacked the hell out of that sucker! Can you help me with my stroke?" I asked JP. "Turn your back and drop it. Then just keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more," JP advised. His suggestions worked, as I got it on with only one stroke.
"Look at the size of that putter!" Cecilia remarked as JP pulled out his big, shiny club.
"Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired" said Billy, after JP barely missed getting it into the hole.
"Let's grab our balls and clubs and head to the bar!" JP suggested after the last hole.
All in all, was a great time. After 18 holes I could barely walk.

1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1) Rarotonga
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2) Aitutaki
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) No One
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Adam
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Rebecca

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Looks like I missed the Signal Fire. Oh well. I'll just continue the pwnage of all you n00bs through yet another outstanding entry this week.

5 Questions:
Raro
Aitu
Jonathan
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)
Adam
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16)
Brad

My guess is that I'll be back later to edit at some point.

das is emo.

10-10-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
21. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Lucky for me, my suitcases washed ashore. Now that I am primped and ready for some activities, I think I'll try some golf today.

HutCam Entry Wk2.

1. The Losers -- nuRARO
2. The Refugee Camp -- nuRARO
3. The Nudie -- Stephannie
4. The Informant -- Cristina
5. The SwingVote -- Adam

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

Well, I was kicked off the Bounty and washed up on this lovely island. So here goes:

3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) Parvati
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Cristina
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Brad

Bonus: Looks like I'm a little late for that. I'll just be a bystander.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Did someone say volleyball?? I love volleyball.

I also love to play volleyball!

5 Answers:
Raro
Raro
Nathan
Parverti
Rebecca

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

You are a bunch of ()^*(%*(%* losers, aren't you...esp you tribey...trying to suck up to the mistress...you'd think you were one of my minions

5 Questions:

4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Parvati

5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Rebecca

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Volleyball? I'm always ready for some beach volleyball.

I've been to busy to go running off trying to light fires hoping that someone will resuce us. I mean, who in their right mind would want to be rescued off an island with a bunch of women runnign around have lost most of their clothes? Since I'm always one to help out a fellow loser in need, I've obtained the building permits to open up shop for Fish Bros Body Art once again.

I've aleady recieved my first request, and once the building is completed, maybe I can get her to be my new spokeswoman.

5 Questions:
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? Raro
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? Aitu
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? Jessica
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? Nathan
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? Rebecca

Off to the volleyball courts, I need to have a lenghty discussion with Ms. FloPo on excatly what she wants

10-12-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
52. "Second Request"
Lemme' know when your new shop is up and running, old former roomie! I thought you did spectacular work on me last season - even if I did catch you prepping more of the "canvas" than necessary <fresh>.

I'd like something this year in black and white.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Captian, my Captian--

I'm really quite impressed with the wonderful accomodations here on the Lodge/Lagoon. You've outdone yourself once again.

However, there be a problem.

Intruders.

In the pool.

And they're leaving it ... shall we just say ...

soiled

This is one of the miscreants.

I hope you can get the Island/Lagoon/Lodge police on this soon, as my mole fur can't take much more of the ... additional materials.

5 Questions:
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers Aitu
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp Aitu
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie Flicka
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant Cao Boi
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote Adam

Bonus:
"Signal Fire"
WEST

Official LoserLodge siggie by tribephyl

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1) Rarotonga

2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2) Rarotonga

3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) Parvati

4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Nathan

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
1. Raro
2. Raro
3. Sundra
4. Rebecca
5. Parvati

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8) Parvati
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Nate

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

10-11-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

1. The Losers ~ Raro
2. The Refugee Camp ~ Aitu
3. The Nudie ~ no one
4. The Informant ~ Nate
5. The SwingVote ~ Parvati

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
HutCam Entry Wk2.

How have I been spending my time on LoserLagoon?

Well for one, me and the girls have been hard at work ...

building a luxury treetop suite for our every need ...

and if you treat us kindly, maybe we'll let you come up and play ...

5 Questions:
1. The Losers: Raratonga
2. The Refugee Camp: Raratonga
3. The Nudie: Jessica aka "Flicka"
4. The Informant: Parvati
5. The SwingVote: Rebecca

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-11-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Now that everyone's weenies are toasty from all those signal fires, I guess I can HutCam it!

1. The Losers (1) Raro
2. Refugee Camp(2) Aitu
3. The Nudie (4) Flicka
4. The Informant (8) Parvati
5. The SwingVote (16) Rebecca

10-11-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
33. "Boat Alarm 2"
Well. It seems the first round of signal fires failed to attract the attention of the passing ship. Those who lit them will still get the bonus points.

I've since gone and rebuilt new signal fires and just after I finished up ...

A Ship! A Ship!

The next four losers to respond to this post
with their chosen direction (North/South/East/West) in the title of their post,
will receive 10 points.

This "second bonus" can be "won" by anyone. Even if you lit a signal fire the first time around.

10-11-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "West"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

I brought some help for this fire

10-11-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
36. "South!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

If the first bonfire didn't attract attention, I don't see how this one will help much, but we'll try anyway!

10-11-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
37. "EAST!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

Oh yes!! I KNEW I'd find a way to use this cute little lighter!

I've got the East corner all blazin' and ready to go! If they can't see THIS fire.....

then it is a ship full of blind people. And I don't think I want to be on a ship full of blind people - unless they are blind drunk, of course.

10-11-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
38. "RE: North "

10-11-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
39. "NORTH"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

Wow, another simultaneous fire signal, but this time I'm the one barely snuffe out. Oh, well.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-11-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
41. "Eerie stuff..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

Even weirder, both "ties" were posted at 7:42!!!!!!!!
ETA: Is this a sign? Should we be pushing a button every 7 hours and 42 minutes?
Every 12 hours?
I'm skeered!

10-11-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Eerie stuff..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

Is this a sign?

Yes, but it is the 42 that is the sign. Probably means that the loser that has 42 points right now will either be the eventually winner, or will be going home with all the ladies .

We'll just have to wait and see

10-11-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Eerie stuff..."
Or, perhaps it means doom to the 42nd poster on this thread. Oh Noooo!!! Sushi, anyone?

10-11-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
46. "You didn't go there again did you?"

You know that is even more of a sign that my post talking about the significance of 42 that it would be post number 42.

Must be a sign of really good things to come.

Heck, I might even challenge Mistress Emy with all these good signs going my way. On second thought, someone smack some sense into me. Please?

10-12-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
53. "RE: You didn't go there again did you?"
I don't eat fish or baby boobies, although my cat might take a nip out of both. I just wanted to say that if I had not taken the time to upload the fire pic, there might have been a one minute difference, in which case the whole sequence of numbers might have changed and the future of the planet could depend on a magnet, fish bisquits and a kiss .....

Which one of you just slapped me?

10-12-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
54. "Who do you think?"

and it wasn't arcoss the face either

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
It's really starting to come together here with all the things everyone found. I am so happy I found my pink bikini

Well off to make my hut cam entry and then I am going to do some more sunbathing and sip on some Gin and Tonic .

HutCam on...

5 Questions:
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) Jessica
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) Jenny

HutCam off.

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

10-11-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
40. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Wow, this bunch is really into the golf and beach volleyball. The most popular part of the bowling is emptying those bottles. I think the hut cam is through the coconut grove or something....

And here it is!
5 Questions:
1. The Losers (1) Raro
2. The Refugee Camp(2) Raro
3. The Nudie (4) Jessica
4. The Informant (8) Adam
5. The SwingVote (16) Christina

10-11-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
43. "Vix Pix"
I lvoe this place! I love seeing so many fit and active losers! Have you been working out, Nemo? (coy wink)

As for me, I think I'll play a little beach volleyball

after visiting the hutcam.

(hutcam)

1. The Losers = Raro
2. The Refugee Camp = Aitu
3. The Nudie = Nate
4. The Informant = Adam
5. The SwingVote = Parvati

Bonus = Aitu

(/hutcam)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
"Hut cam on

1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1)Rarotonga

2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2) Aitutaki

3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)Flika

4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)Adam

5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16)Parvati

hut cam off"

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Hut cam time!
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers : aitu
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp : raro
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? John
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant flicka
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote pavariti

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1)RARO
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2)RARO
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)SUNDRA
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)JENNY
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16)JENNY

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
<sets down paint brush and turns hutcam on>

2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2)Aitu

3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4) Flika

4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)Nate

5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16)Parvati

<hutcam off and returns to painting>

arkiegrl's ghoulishly talented!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-12-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
*Begins the trek to the hut cam. Becomes distracted by a troop of wayward howler monkeys and then spends a little time communing with them*

"Wow these are some of the most intelligent creatures on this island. Who knew they would provide so much more entertainment than many of the losers here."

*Monkey screeches in agreement*

*Heads back to hut cam. Stands ready to record predictions and then suddenly realizes she doesn't give a flying <BLEEP> who wins immunity or who gets voted off.*

"Talk about a boring bunch of uninteresting losers. Maybe next week will be better...one can always dream."

*Abruptly leaves hut and heads straight to bar*

"Now that's better. Cheers!"

Howler monkeys scream "Survivor blows...survivor blows"

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
1. Which tribe will lose the immunity challenge? a.k.a. The Losers (1)Raro
2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2)Raro
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)Nathan
4. Which survivor will be asked the first question at tribal council? a.k.a. The Informant (8)Stephanie

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: LoserLagoon: Wk3."
Yo! You bet (hides bottle).

Working hard on it sir.

(Hides the latest issue of "Hooter Digest").

Just about have it solved, and it's a rip roarer! Some of the nefarious characters that are involved could be a selection of underworld figures, maybe a certain 'Trixi the Tramp', or maybe the Cinfully delicious (and a mystery bonus )'W. Fleur', or possibly the intriguing 'Power of the Flower', and maybe a couple of other very Shapely shady characters.

But, first, hut cam calls,

2. Which tribe will the exilee come from? a.k.a. The Refugee Camp(2)raro
3. Which survivor will be slapped with a blur? a.k.a. The Nudie (4)Parvati
5. Which survivor will be the last to be shown voting? a.k.a. The SwingVote (16) r'beca

And you are quite right about M. Emydom. And she didn't make me say that (OK, she did. but it's still true).

(and yes, She made me say that too)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •