The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Reward Challenge!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Reward Challenge!"
As Ayak and others have pointed out, there is no challenge footage this week. It could be because MB does not want to show the "new colors", or who's wearing what colors in the challenges, or it could be that there is no reward challenge this week. Regardless, no challenge footage is suspicious.

Given the one hour format of the show, alot has to happen in the first half hour, assuming the second half hour will still be the Immunity Challenge and the Tribal Council.

During the "first 15 minutes" the twist will be revealed and explained. An early merge or tribal swap, may very well replace the RC this week. People will have to relocate, supplies and water will be divided up, etc. Plenty of activity to fill the second 15 minutes of the show. I'd speculate no RC this week, therefore no challenge footage.

I also agree with IceCat, that Samburu's water issues were given alot of attention last week. An early merge would solve the water problem, but not fit the desciption of "every alliance shattered".

Only swapping tribe members could shatter "...every alliance...", and it would have to be more than one tribe member to do it.

A 3 for 3 swap makes the split a fair 50-50. The 3 new members are on an equal footing with the old members(3-3).

At the same time, the water problem can be solved by allowing the 3 departing members of the Boran tribe to take their "half" of the water with them and allows the departing Samburu members to take their "half" of their food with them.

The new tribes will have equal amounts of food, water, and voting power. "Fair" to all involved, except for those whose alliances were "shattered".

The logistics of all this will replace the RC, because everyone will get a reward of food and water anyway!

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Reward Challenge! Bungler 11-03-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Reward Challenge!"
I don't think there's a guarantee of any kind that there WON'T be a Reward Challenge this week. In fact, I think a Reward Challenge might be the key to this whole "twist." What if the Reward Challenge involves the two tribes competing for the opportunity to poach a member from the other team (i.e. if Boran wins RC, they get to pick a member of Samburu's team to join their team). That can shake up tribal dynamics in all sorts of ways.

For a longer post from me on this idea, check out "So what will the twist in tribal dynamics be?" topic here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1685&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •