The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How good would you be on TAR?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SignorVitalis Click to send private message to SignorVitalis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How good would you be on TAR?"
Man... Personally, my team would be eliminated right away...

Guess I'm not worldly enough. You?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? larsygoat 08-30-04 1
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? Neobie 08-30-04 2
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? seahorse 08-30-04 3
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? Rothschild 08-30-04 4
   RE: How good would you be on TAR? weltek 08-30-04 5
       RE: How good would you be on TAR? minky 08-30-04 6
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? Bebo 08-30-04 7
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? vixie 08-31-04 8
 Depends realitybites 08-31-04 9
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? nailbone 08-31-04 10
   RE: How good would you be on TAR? ginger 08-31-04 11
       RE: How good would you be on TAR? vixie 08-31-04 12
 RE: How good would you be on TAR? dabo 09-01-04 13
   RE: How good would you be on TAR? vixie 09-01-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

larsygoat 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail larsygoat Click to send private message to larsygoat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
How good would I be? The best. My husband and I could take on any team out there! We are very level-headed when it comes to crisis and we usually travel all over the country with our kids. To travel with just us and a couple of backpacks(well ok a camera crew too), we would have a ball!!!! We actually applied, but looking back I think our video could have been better. The producers won't know what their missing if they pass us up!!! I don't think you have to be worldly to do well, just quick on the uptake and willing to work well with your partner, of course be able to make great TV too. We could do all of that. I guess I may sound arrogant, but when I watch TAR, all I can think to myself is, "I want to do this, I could do this, my husband and I would do awesome at this!"

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-04, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Would it be shameless to say that I will beat everyone that posts in this thread? Yes? Oh well...

I've already chosen my partner, but I'm not telling you until we get on the show. (Lest you steal my stint.) Together we speak 9 languages and have travelled together for... well... erm... never mind.

But I just have to wait 5 more years until I'm 21 and TAR goes international... (Sad, really.)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
I think I would do pretty good. I am very competitive, but I am not as fast as I used to be, so sprints might be a little problem.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Terrible, I'd make Colin loveable, start another world war, and probably many acts of violence ....

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Is that my husband posting????

Seriously, we'd suck. From our bios we'd have great potential, but would self-destruct. DH is terribly intelligent when it comes to geography, navigation, & driving. However, he's terribly impatient and when under pressure tends to loose his cool & fly off the handle.

And I? Like to think through everything too much. I'm terrible at snap decisions.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

minky 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minky Click to send private message to minky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Personally, I would be really good. Experienced traveler, able to make quick decisions, not afraid of much except venomous snakes. However, I would also be bossy, so I'm not sure I'd be the ideal partner. Maybe there would be a solo TAR.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Mr. B and I are travel compatible, so we'd handle that quite well. The downside is that I'm a big chicken. Stuff like skydiving and bungee jumping would be fine if they were Roadblocks, because he could do them, but I'd have a hard time doing some of the Detours. On the other hand, I'd be the good one at eating stuff, since I am always willing to try new foods and am rarely grossed out by anything.

I know, just play along.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
I would be bossy, unfortunately I am a hopeless control freak! I am also fearless for an old gal, but not so fast at the running. I would love it, and wouldn't get eliminated right away, but would enjoy every second of it. The one person would I would not run over and piss off, would be my son, who is a brilliant strategist, patient negotiator, and world traveler since he was young. Never mind, he should go with his wife, and I'll live vicariously thru him, again! They have considered it, but their honeymoon in the Carribean got in the way this year. Poor kids.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Depends"
For me, it would depend a lot on the course layout. I'd appreciate more intellectual challenges, vague clues, and lots of flights. Under those conditions, I could do well and pull more than my share with any partner. The eating stuff I could do without, and if I have to drive a manual, we're sunk.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"

Me and the Mrs. would do great, cuz we work well together, offsetting one weakness with another strength.

But eating gross "exotic" stuff would kill us. Bleh.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Oddly, Sneetch and I have thought the exact same things. We were pretty good on our see-the-entire-continent-of-Europe-with-one-bag-on-your-back trip a couple of years ago. I'm good with languages and people; she's a hell of a map reader.
But we'd never get past the damn caviar. Not to mention the live baby squid.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-31-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Funny, that would be my strength. I can stomach anything if I have too!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Yeah, me too. Get eliminated first and enjoy a free trip around the world, works for me.

09-01-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
14. "RE: How good would you be on TAR?"
Wha hooo! That's for me! After last night (we loved last night) I think I would be good at mapping out directions and sweet talking many...certainly not all...locals to help us. I have one of "those" personalities (definitely not hot anymore, tho) Gee thanks dog!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •